Road Trip League...Full Topic

"I left my home in Norfolk, Virginia
California on my mind
Straddled that Greyound & rode it into Raleigh
& on across Caroline"
7/31/2020 10:25 AM
Would love to get in on this if there are still openings. Great concept.

My road trip: Denver (4) - Kansas City (6) - St. Louis (6) - Houston (4) - Arlington (5)
7/31/2020 11:50 AM
I am ecstatic to see you join! Thank you for joining & great to see you. Two things, your finish line has to be different because somebody else took Arlington as a finish. You can still visit Arlington, just not the end/ballpark. The other thing is that a couple of your values are off. St. Louis is 19 & Houston is 6. The values have to match the list.
7/31/2020 12:10 PM
Posted by Bradsher on 7/31/2020 12:10:00 PM (view original):
I am ecstatic to see you join! Thank you for joining & great to see you. Two things, your finish line has to be different because somebody else took Arlington as a finish. You can still visit Arlington, just not the end/ballpark. The other thing is that a couple of your values are off. St. Louis is 19 & Houston is 6. The values have to match the list.
I screwed that all up. Sorry!

How about this:

Start Denver (3)
Take a Midwest road trip through Milwaukee (6) and Minneapolis (6)
Then cut over and end in DC (10)
7/31/2020 3:06 PM
Posted by bertogarcia on 7/31/2020 3:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Bradsher on 7/31/2020 12:10:00 PM (view original):
I screwed that all up. Sorry!

How about this:

Start Denver (3)
Take a Midwest road trip through Milwaukee (6) and Minneapolis (6)
Then cut over and end in DC (10)
berto,
that's perfect.
7/31/2020 10:47 PM
Good morning Bradsher,
In an effort to help get us all "on the road", I will take a second team. Our initial group of 6 Brooklyn Robins, Superbas, Wonders, Robins, Feds and Dodgers will take a quick drive of 18 miles over to the Bronx being sure to use the Jackie Robinson Parkway for part of the trip, where we'll pick up 10 Yankees (this hurts as I am a life long Red Sox fan). The sixteen will then drive 1,782 miles to Coors Field in Denver where a few (3) Rockies will hop on board. The 19 will then cross the Rockies and drive an additional 1,012 miles to our final destination in Anaheim, where they will meet 6 comparatively underpaid brethren at Angel Stadium located at 2000 Gene Autry Way.

Hope we can find one "fellow traveler" soon.
Have a good weekend.
Scott
8/1/2020 9:11 AM
Bradsher -- thank you for your Sitemail. Sorry for the error regarding the number of players that are associated with Brooklyn - as it clearly states in the directions, it is 8, not 6. As a result, I will revise my itinerary by deleting Denver (3) and adding Columbus (1) to the trip. So the 25 players will be from the following locations:
Start in Brooklyn - 8
Bronx - 10
Columbus - 1
End in Anaheim - 6

Thanks again for all your work setting up this league.
Scott
8/1/2020 6:45 PM
New Yorkers in Disneyland. I like it.
8/2/2020 2:10 AM

Two Lane Blacktop - California to Ohio
8/2/2020 10:18 AM
Posted by eastvanmungo on 8/2/2020 10:18:00 AM (view original):

Two Lane Blacktop - California to Ohio
Dennis Wilson & James Taylor!? That looks cool.
8/2/2020 11:10 AM
Take your Steel City friends to Manhattan. Chinese take-out in the wee hours, MOMA, street food, seemingly endless trains, avoid eye contact with strangers, you like popcorn?, take in an off-Broadshow and...hey look it's that actor from that movie Henry Fool that you like. Tired after 12 hours, there's a hostel on the Upper West Side for $75 a night I kid you not!
8/4/2020 10:39 AM
I will try a route of SD(5)/Houston(6)/Louisville(1)/Toronto(4)/Baltimore(9), if there is still room.
8/4/2020 3:52 PM
That is a cool route. Yes, there is a spot and welcome aboard!
8/4/2020 4:42 PM
The story of the first great American road trip
http://history.com/news/the-first-great-american-road-trip
8/6/2020 1:31 AM
I'll take a 2nd team
Montreal to Pittsburgh.
Start your engines.
8/6/2020 11:00 AM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Road Trip League...Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.