Wailing Onions -- FULL Topic

Wailing Onions is my favorite HBD world because it has no drama, great stability, and a great group of guys to play the game with. We just finished the WS and rolled on Thursday, 7/9. We have a MWR (110/2), but no exotic rules. Available team is:

Detroit Big Katz

Wailing Onions is among the best that HBD has to offer. Join us for next season! We just finished the World Series, so we should roll in a couple of days.
7/12/2020 1:01 AM (edited)
It's true, WO is life without drama. It's hassle-free & the best HBD experience I've ever had.
7/2/2020 10:55 PM
I was an original member of this world 46 seasons ago and due to job-related travel, I have left and returned 4 times. I have always been welcomed back; there is a reason I keep returning. HDB doesn't get any better than this world.
7/3/2020 8:05 AM
Wailing Onions is a great world. I've played in plenty of worlds over the years and this is the best. No drama and Ralph as Commissioner actually treats owners as friends. That isn't the case in many leagues in my experience. Please join us.
7/3/2020 3:47 PM
The owner that takes the AL South team will have the advantage of being able to go 7-0 against my team every season!
7/5/2020 8:11 PM
We need just one to start. Montgomery Meat Throwers (AL South).

It's a great world with a great group of mellow owners. Join us!
7/9/2020 6:32 PM
Just a bump (in case we miscounted)
7/9/2020 7:05 PM
I’ll take them on.
7/9/2020 7:57 PM
Wailing Onions -- FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.