This is how you treat a rookie owner Topic

I wanted to thank bubtron1990 publically for helping establish my team in its rookie season. I asked the owners in my world if any wanted to transfer a non essential player to my club and also if they would accept a transfer for my cheapest players so that I could jumpstart my rebuild. He sent me 2 players, a 22 yo MF and a 24 yo D who were both keepers in my eyes. He also took 3 of my dregs. So instead of getting 6 core players, I got 9. Just finished my first season in 7th. Of course I got waxed by the 3 returning human owners but I think this was as good a start to my rebuild as I could have hoped. Got the stadium built, maybe overbuilt, to 38,000. Looking forward to the 2nd season.
7/3/2020 6:36 PM
Also, what is the point of Weeks 51 and 52?
7/4/2020 10:00 PM
This is how you treat a rookie owner Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.