THE $52 Million Draft LXIX Commentary/Complaints Topic

Next - don"t you just love all the haters - the lDems are always the first to "claim" their compationate and understanding - all while they do anything to stifle the thoughts "others" ___ maybe the naysayers here can tell me how things are working out everywhere the Dems are in control?

Coincidence - COVID-19 problems in states where the Dems are in charge, that is UNLESS you ignore REALITY.

For my part, I was preoccupied attending the BLM/Antifa protests - that's right - believe it.

For my part, I was preoccupied attending the BLM/Antifa protests - that's right - believe it.

First was the protest in Butler PA where blm and antifa bussed in "paid protesters"from Cleveland - I was there along with about 1,200 ARMED citizens to provide a civics lesson to the protesters - peaceful protests are welcome - however, we have no intentions on allowing the protested to destroy property.

Needless to say, the protest ended quickly.
7/12/2020 9:59 AM
"Compationate" says all we need to know. You're an imbecile.
7/12/2020 10:06 AM
First: if you want to talk hypocrisy, you’re the one who likes to send me nasty sitemails calling me an idiot, yet you spell one out of every four words incorrectly.

Second: did you really just juxtapose saying that others aren’t “compationate [sic]” with you threatening people with a gun? I also love you you said “yup, I was at a BLM rally, believe it!” as if the twist was that you’re a nice guy who was helping fight for the rights of a minority group who wants equality...oh no wait, the big twist is that you were there cosplaying a police officer and threatening them. Yes, you’re right, I do believe it.

Third: do you remember that time when I hadn’t entered a DH52 league at a speed to your liking, and you went on a 20 post rant demanding that I apologize to the league? I explained that I was not delaying the league, I didn’t enter because the division draft hadn’t been posted yet and we couldn’t play until it was posted. You refused to accept that (logical) explanation and told me that I wasn’t owning responsibility (even though I did not delay the league)...yet here you are ACTUALLY delaying the league and do you see anyone demanding that you apologize?!? No. Maybe we are actually more “compationate” then.

You’re nothing but a cranky old delusional man. At least get your spelling right before trying to attack other people’s intelligence...or better yet, if you delay the league with no valid reason, maybe just keep your mouth shut and try to pick on time next time.
7/12/2020 10:29 AM (edited)
I live in Pittsburgh. Been to Saxonburg many times as they were are rivals In HS. I have not heard of any large protests in Butler County. Did a quick search...a few in in June. Nothing large. One rumored one in Saxonburg fueled by social media that was small, certainly no buses from Cleveland, nor even Karns City, New Castle, or Mercer. It was peaceful too.

Maybe it happened but no media reports.

Virus is hitting all over. Step out of your echo chamber. It did hit cities first, most likely, due to travel and population density.

Stories in my Twitter feed this morning of anti-masker conservative politicians contracting the virus. Two that I saw were borderline obese, an underlying condition, hopefully they pull through...do not wish that on anyone.
7/12/2020 11:34 AM
man how much have I absolutely MISSED reading one of Penn's unhinged baboon **** gibberish rants? we are all so lucky to be alive! (that said please don't feed the baboon or he will continue to throw his poo all over the yard)
7/12/2020 11:41 AM
I for one have not missed it. For my $10 dollars, I would rather draft a team with 7 6th rounders than listen to this aggressive hate speech. It seems my plan has worked and I will see you all later in the 5th round. GL to the other 22 owners
7/12/2020 1:07 PM
I'll never understand how some people can constantly turn a hypothetical basketball discussion on a sports simulation website into a political stance, but oh well, here we are.
7/12/2020 1:15 PM
Love the Magic-Duncan start from samuelyork. We've also got some dominant frontcourts already with KAT/Moses, Whiteside/DJ, Gobert/Capela.
7/12/2020 2:19 PM
The protest in Saxonburg was peaceful BECAUSE 1,500+ ARMED citizens lined the streets to protect property. The buses from Cleveland didn't make it into Saxonburg BECAUSE a business owner had her dump trucks block the entrance --- at police direction.

The protest in Butler was peaceful BECAUSE AROUND 1,200+ ARMED citizens line the streets to protect property.

BLM is joke and only the uneducated fool thinks otherwise; HINT if legitimate then we hear about the 3,900 black on black murders that occur every year - BUT we can't have that discussion BECAUSE we have to defund the police so we can have more deaths - or are you saying those deaths don't count..

REALITY: 7 UNARMED BLACKS SHOT BY POLICE IN 2019; 18 UNARMED WHITES SHOT BY POLICE IN 2019; 82 POLICE OFFICERS SHOT IN 2019 - and you really think there's Police brutality - INSANITY
7/12/2020 2:56 PM
who's the good boy? is it you? are you the good boy?
7/12/2020 2:57 PM
Posted by pennsylvania on 7/12/2020 9:59:00 AM (view original):
Next - don"t you just love all the haters - the lDems are always the first to "claim" their compationate and understanding - all while they do anything to stifle the thoughts "others" ___ maybe the naysayers here can tell me how things are working out everywhere the Dems are in control?

Coincidence - COVID-19 problems in states where the Dems are in charge, that is UNLESS you ignore REALITY.

First was the protest in Butler PA where blm and antifa bussed in "paid protesters"from Cleveland - I was there along with about 1,200 ARMED citizens to provide a civics lesson to the protesters - peaceful protests are welcome - however, we have no intentions on allowing the protested to destroy property.

Needless to say, the protest ended quickly.
bwahahaha
7/12/2020 2:59 PM
Just like COVID-19, the death rate in PA is .0002 - and the man dressed up like a woman has ordered everything shut down - go figure.

PS all the NEW COVID test results is a good thing - not a death sentence as the media portrays it - it means that more people have the virus and are asymptomatic - HINT: nothing bad is happening to them - SO SAYS THE SCIENCE

In the meantime the nit-wits are consumed with fear all the while America is being shut down and financially destroyed.
7/12/2020 3:01 PM
Posted by mptrey on 7/12/2020 2:19:00 PM (view original):
Love the Magic-Duncan start from samuelyork. We've also got some dominant frontcourts already with KAT/Moses, Whiteside/DJ, Gobert/Capela.
I love both Gobert and Capela. I don't get pairing them together. It locks you into needing high-usage perimeter players, and there probably won't be many with better than medicore efg% (not to mention other potential holes) left by the late 3rd round. Just tough to wait that long to draft usage, IMO.

With that said I absolutely love Gobert at this cap.
7/12/2020 3:03 PM
Posted by pennsylvania on 7/12/2020 2:56:00 PM (view original):
The protest in Saxonburg was peaceful BECAUSE 1,500+ ARMED citizens lined the streets to protect property. The buses from Cleveland didn't make it into Saxonburg BECAUSE a business owner had her dump trucks block the entrance --- at police direction.

The protest in Butler was peaceful BECAUSE AROUND 1,200+ ARMED citizens line the streets to protect property.

BLM is joke and only the uneducated fool thinks otherwise; HINT if legitimate then we hear about the 3,900 black on black murders that occur every year - BUT we can't have that discussion BECAUSE we have to defund the police so we can have more deaths - or are you saying those deaths don't count..

REALITY: 7 UNARMED BLACKS SHOT BY POLICE IN 2019; 18 UNARMED WHITES SHOT BY POLICE IN 2019; 82 POLICE OFFICERS SHOT IN 2019 - and you really think there's Police brutality - INSANITY
What does any of this have to do with you being the guy who makes 20 posts when someone is tinkering but not delaying the league...yet you actually delayed the league and never took ownership?

Did you get lost? The political rants forum is that way ->
7/12/2020 3:03 PM
But then you can go out and get your alcohol and drugs, you can go out and get an abortion, go to wal-mart BUT you can't go to church!

Some people are just to stupid to realize how stupid they are.

HINT: 2019 44 million cases of influenza in America which resulted in 1.4 million hospitalizations (although no worries over the stress on the health system for that) which resulted in 79,000 ACTUAL influenza deaths --- AND NOTHING WAS SHUT DOWN.

Now the media invents the death number to include "POSSIBLE COVID-19 DEATHS" - again, the nit-wits can't figure out they're being lied to.

ALL WHILE AMERICA GOES OUT OF BUSINESS - the lemmings are walking themselves to the cliffs.
7/12/2020 3:05 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...19 Next ▸
THE $52 Million Draft LXIX Commentary/Complaints Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.