THE $52 Million Draft LXIX Commentary/Complaints Topic

what flavor of Kool-aid do you like? I like puple!
7/12/2020 3:06 PM
dBKC don't read the posts if your sooooooooo offended! Is that concept really that complicated -

7/12/2020 3:07 PM
Posted by pennsylvania on 7/12/2020 3:07:00 PM (view original):
dBKC don't read the posts if your sooooooooo offended! Is that concept really that complicated -

It’s “you’re”, Mr. Educated.

7/12/2020 3:08 PM
and that's the best you've got -- HINT I pay a secretary 65,000/year to check my spelling --- but I get it, you point out a spelling error as the only form of retort --- do realize just how stupid you sound
7/12/2020 3:11 PM
Posted by tarheel1991 on 7/12/2020 3:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mptrey on 7/12/2020 2:19:00 PM (view original):
Love the Magic-Duncan start from samuelyork. We've also got some dominant frontcourts already with KAT/Moses, Whiteside/DJ, Gobert/Capela.
I love both Gobert and Capela. I don't get pairing them together. It locks you into needing high-usage perimeter players, and there probably won't be many with better than medicore efg% (not to mention other potential holes) left by the late 3rd round. Just tough to wait that long to draft usage, IMO.

With that said I absolutely love Gobert at this cap.
Yeah I normally would never pair them but I'm trying something new. I had less of an emphasis on rebounding and eFG% and a lot more usage than I usually do last season and actually had a lot of success.

Keeping the experimental vibe by going all in on pretty much the exact opposite strategy so far. Hoping it does not yield the exact opposite results lol.
7/12/2020 3:13 PM
I brought it up because you rant about other people being hypocrites, yet you are the biggest hypocrite by constantly calling other people uneducated while also having worse spelling/grammar/tech skills than anyone else on here.

I’m not offended, I just think it’s funny that you’re the guy who rants about snowflakes and participation trophies when you are also the most sensitive, easily triggered person on here AND the only person who has ever been rewarded for losing when you were given Wilt without a lottery because you are so bad at this game. How’s that for a participation trophy?

Now either admit that there’s some hypocrisy in the fact that you’re the main guy who complains about other people being slow while also being the slowest person in the past two drafts, or move on. Or at least directly reply to people’s comments instead of creating strawmen from thin air.
7/12/2020 3:18 PM (edited)
that's baked in with these types - it's all about the projection
7/12/2020 3:23 PM
penn lets stick to basketball please

if you cant have a discussion with us without constantly bringing up politics, you wont be welcome back...simple as that ok?

now....

back to trading curry....you say you reconsidered your draft strategy to include more 3s...so why trade curry? curry literally provides enough 3pt shooting all by himself! is it that you just dont like modern players? owners like you and banditone have always fascinated me with your refusal to want to use the best players to try to finally build a winner...is it just stubbornness?
7/12/2020 3:28 PM
I know he says he says he's from Pennsylvania but if not for that one inconvenient detail I'd swear Penn was the male half of that St. Louis couple who walked out of their mansion to point guns at a bunch of unarmed protesters. After reading the recent article about him (he's an attorney too) their personality types are so amazingly similar.
7/12/2020 3:31 PM
June 6th, 1944, a day that will live in infamy forever because of those rat bag antifas and their beach storming ways

if you are using 'antifa' as a perjorative you might want to start thinking about whether you would have been in one of those boats or on the cliffs above watching them come in
7/12/2020 3:52 PM (edited)
Posted by tarheel1991 on 7/12/2020 3:31:00 PM (view original):
I know he says he says he's from Pennsylvania but if not for that one inconvenient detail I'd swear Penn was the male half of that St. Louis couple who walked out of their mansion to point guns at a bunch of unarmed protesters. After reading the recent article about him (he's an attorney too) their personality types are so amazingly similar.
we want penn to stop ranting about politics but then you go and post this bullshit? come on dude

7/12/2020 3:50 PM
Hey, come on, December 7th, 1941 was the day that will live in infamy.
7/12/2020 3:52 PM
It bothers me that my first two picks were Kevin Garnett and Kawhi Leonard and those were also my first two picks the last time I was in this league and that team was a flaming pile.
7/12/2020 3:54 PM
Posted by Midge on 7/12/2020 3:52:00 PM (view original):
Hey, come on, December 7th, 1941 was the day that will live in infamy.
God knows there can be more than one
7/12/2020 3:55 PM
Posted by Midge on 7/12/2020 3:54:00 PM (view original):
It bothers me that my first two picks were Kevin Garnett and Kawhi Leonard and those were also my first two picks the last time I was in this league and that team was a flaming pile.
you know what Einstein said about doing the same thing over and over again? (not sure it was Einstein)
7/12/2020 3:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...19 Next ▸
THE $52 Million Draft LXIX Commentary/Complaints Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.