DEAL (Draft 'Em All League 20--waitlist sign ups Topic

IN
7/28/2020 12:16 PM
In and always Fun!
7/28/2020 3:46 PM
That was even faster than I thought it would be! I have a sitemail from skinndogg timestamped at 11:07 AM, which just beats out Navy's signing up around 40 minutes later. TulsaG was about 20 minutes after that, so they will be the first two on the waitlist. Remember, last season, we had to go wto the waitlist, so have some hops guys!

I've heard some grumbling about how I put the sign up list up at around 3 AM ET, and how that wasn't fair. All I can say is that "that is how I've done the sign up list every season!" I am a "night owl" and do most of my setting up of things after midnight ET (which is easier now that I live in Denver Mountain time). I don't know how else we can or should do it to make it fair for everyone. The first 11 on the sign up list are "regulars", who have been in more than 80% of all 19 orevious leagues. Perhaps we could do a random lottery for the remaining spots, or maybe base them on last seasons records at the time, but I really don't want to get too complicated. If anyone has any fool-proof ideas, feel free to SM me.
7/28/2020 6:55 PM
We are still accepting names for the waitlist! Names on the waitlist are guaranteed a spot in the next DEAL
7/28/2020 6:56 PM
I fully planned to sign up but I was asleep when it was posted and I got on as soon as I woke up but it was too late, which literally gave me zero chance to sign up despite being in the league this season, having one of the best records, and fully intending to sign up again.

Personally I think that stinks.

the current members should have been given at least some advanced warning so it wasn’t just random chance on who happened to be up late that night. I haven’t even been checking classified at all lately since I am not looking to join anything at the moment and only by random chance did I even notice the post in the league. A site mail to the existing owners would have been nice. Also I’d sitemailed you weeks ago saying I planned to sign up again, so I’m not sure why some site mails count but others don’t.

just my two cents.
7/28/2020 8:53 PM
skinndogg
To:
amerk1180
Received:
7/28/2020 11:07:00 AM
Subject:
RE: re: LET THE SCRAMBLE BEGIN!....
Count me in please.
7/28/2020 8:55 PM
I didn’t doubt you got sitemailed about someone signing up but that doesn’t explain why I told you weeks ago I was going to play again that doesn’t count?
7/28/2020 8:59 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
kelly1, you got the best job in WIS....enter all the names on page one, and don't have to deal with ANY of this crap LOL!
7/29/2020 12:55 AM
When will the draft order be out?
7/30/2020 12:19 PM
After DEAL 19 is over, I will do the draft order and set up Page 1 in the theme leagues forum
8/1/2020 3:54 AM
What are we waiting on???

DBP
8/12/2020 9:19 AM
any openings?
8/12/2020 10:54 AM
No Mustangs but I can put you on the waitlist to guarantee you a spot in the next one. Lemme know if thas cool.
8/13/2020 11:17 PM
◂ Prev 12
DEAL (Draft 'Em All League 20--waitlist sign ups Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.