Game of Zones - SAVAGE Season 2 Topic

Season 2 - Episode 15: All-Star Break
Upon a dark background, white block letters say ‘PREVIOUSLY ON GAME OF ZONES’. The Os are filled in as though they are basketballs.

Scene opens to a great feast. The lords of the realm are in an uproar. Lord samuelyork93 and then Lord copernicus lay dead on the ground.

Sir Kareem is watching the scene in horror. He looks at the pie in front of the two Lords. Nothing seems out of place. Then he notices the overturned wine goblets next to it. As he looks up, he sees Lord pharrop from across the crowd slowly raising his own wine goblet to his lips. Sir Kareem wastes no time and quickly draws his sword. He raises it above his head in a swooping motion and as the sword gets to the very top of his reach, he releases it. The crowd watches in awe as the sword makes a perfect arc directly towards pharrop. It slices the wine goblet right out of his hand. Everyone turns to look at Sir Kareem.

Sir Kareem: “My lords, it wasn’t the pies. It was the wine.”

Cut to a letter being written by the Hand of the King, Lord dh555. A few phrases stand out. I have secured the vial. Once the lords of the realm have fallen you are sure to win. Lord pharrop will be sure to pay for selecting the knights you wanted. I will make sure he gets an extra dose.

The screen darkens to black and we see a disclaimer in white letters appear: ALL CHARACTERS AND EVENTS IN THIS CARTOON, EVEN THOSE BASED ON REAL PEOPLE, ARE FICTIONAL AND ALL VOICES ARE OBVIOUSLY IMPERSONATED. The letters disappear and new letters take its place: GAME OF ZONES. The Os are basketballs. These letters too disappear and a cartoon knight is seen dribbling a basketball between his legs next to new letters: SEASON 2 - EPISODE 15: All-Star Break

Scene opens to the main fighting courtyard. Strewn about all over the ground are defeated knights. Some lay unconscious, others are tending to their wounds. In the center of the courtyard, Sir Giannis is standing over a wounded Sir Kareem.

Sir Kareem: “I saved your lord’s life at the feast. Please show mercy!”

Sir Giannis slams his shield down on top of the fallen knight.

On one sideline, the knights drafted by Lord pharrop stand in awe as Sir Giannis struts over to them. He passes them with an awkward glance and then keeps walking until he is no longer in sight.

Sir Conley turns to the rest of his team. “Wow. I’ve never seen anything like that. 50 knights all by himself. Only took him 26 minutes to defeat them all.”

Sir Nick: “No wonder he has been named ‘Best Knight’ during the last two tournaments.”

Sir Chris: “I didn’t know that Sir Giannis has won any tournaments?”

Sir Nick: “Oh no, he always loses. Never even makes the final tilts. But he’s the best on parchment.”

Behind them, Sir Kareem is being taken off the courtyard on a gurney being pulled by Dr. J.

Cut to the tavern near the main courtyard. Eleven of Lord pharrop’s knights enter through the door. Sir Giannis is not among them. In one corner Dame the Bard is entertaining a group of people.

“Mayor Hoiberg created a robot,
A fighting machine with no limits.
T’was the perfect knight in every way,
Oh no, he forgot to add minutes!”

The knights sit down at a booth near the back and the bartender brings over some pints of ale.

Sir Chris: “What was up with Sir Giannis today? Defeated Lord dskantor’s whole team by himself and just kept going. Went to the other courtyards and just started attacking everyone.”

Sir Conley: “He has been rather moody lately. Hopefully this All-Star break will cheer him up. What is an All-Star anyways?”

A shadowy figure at a nearby table starts to laugh. He is cloaked from head to toe and we cannot see his face.

Sir Conley: “And what do you find so funny Sir?”

“Oh, maybe it’s nothing. I just heard the other day that Sir Giannis will be leaving Lord pharrop’s team. He’s using the All-Star break to meet other lords and decide which one to play for.”

Sir Conley: “He would never. It’s just a rumor that has been going around. He always says how much he likes it here.”

“Maybe it’s because you always call him a freak.”

Sir Conley: “But that’s a compliment! He’s freakishly strong and fast and he conquers everyone!”

“The only thing he has conquered is the alphabet.”

Sir Conley: “You don’t know what you are talking about. Sir Giannis loves playing for Lord pharrop.”

“How is your Lord pharrop anyways?”

Sir Conley: “Not well I am afraid. Lord pharrop has been paranoid since the Malice of the Chalices. He won’t come out with us to the tavern anymore. He only drinks from his flask nowadays you see. Won’t accept any food or drink unless he prepares it himself. And now with all these rumors about Sir Giannis leaving, he’s been really distraught. They’re just rumors though. Sir Giannis would never leave us.”

“Oh really? You think with all of the super teams being formed by the other lords, that Sir Giannis will stay on a team where he is the only All-Star? You don’t find it odd, that your team is the only one with only one knight participating in the festivities?”

Sir Conley: “Many of us deserve to be All-Stars. Sir Giannis knows that. The selection committee just doesn’t understand good fighting. Look at who we have. Sir Rudy, the knight with the best defensive techniques in all the realm.”

Sir Rudy the Tall and Sir Rudy the Happy step forward, then look at each other confused.

Sir Conley: “The good one I mean.”

Sir Rudy the Happy steps back dejectedly. Sir Rudy the Tall steps forth and promptly touches everyone's mugs.

Sir Conley: “Be careful Sir Rudy. Remember what happened the last time you did that. You started the great plague. Everyone had to wear their helmets all summer long. Well, everyone did except for Lords amerk and cmcafeeky.”

Sir Rudy steps back to join the rest of the team.

Sir Conley: “Sir Rudy owns the toughest and most impenetrable shield in all the land. He forged it himself! The rumors about it falling apart in important tournaments are unfounded I can assure you. We also have Sir Manu, the Bat Slayer. The only one of us to have ever won a tournament!”

“Oh that’s right, none of the rest of you have even won a tournament before. No wonder Sir Giannis wants to leave!”

Sir Conley: “He does not! He loves playing for Lord pharrop. He loves all his teammates! We have Sir Nick, the best archer in all the land. He can make any shot with his longbow.”

“Unless he’s given four tries to hit a stationary target.”

Sir Conley: “We have Sir Chris! One of the most talented fighters in all the realm!”

“Oh yes, I remember him. Wasn’t he about to win the most prestigious tournament of the year, but he tried to take a break right near the end and his opponent knocked him off his horse?”

Sir Chris speaks up from the back: “I thought I had one break left!”

Sir Conley: “And we have me! I’m good!”

“Face it Sir Conley, Sir Giannis is leaving. All superknights eventually leave for greener pastures.”

Sir Conley looks at the stranger in despair. “He really is leaving, isn’t he?”

“Yes, unless…”

Sir Conley: “Unless what? Tell me!”

“No, it’s much too risky. You would never go for it.”

Sir Conley: “Tell me, I beg you! I just want to win one tournament. Sir Giannis is our only hope!”

“Well, I suppose if you insist. There is a way.”

The stranger produces a vial from inside his cloak. “Put two drops of this into Sir Giannis’s drink the next time you see him. One sip and Sir Giannis will never think of leaving again.”

Sir Conley takes the vial and stands up. “Oh thank you kind sir. We shall depart to see Sir Giannis right away.”

Sir Conley and the rest of pharrop’s knights stand up and depart the booth. On their way out, they pass by Dame the Bard who is still singing his song.

“Lord amerk was mad at all the delays,
And so he got rather petty.
He got **** on by birds, not once but twice,
And in the end he screamed ‘Spaghetti!’”

We zoom back in on the stranger in the booth. He takes off his hood to reveal the face of Lord dh555. Across from him on the other side of the booth, the air shimmers and another figure appears. He is wearing the robes of a red priest.

Lord benhoidal: “Well done Lord Hand. With Sir Giannis poisoned, Lord pharrop should have no chance.”

Lord dh555: “But why go after Lord pharrop? I thought we were only going after the lords ahead of you in the standings?”

Lord benhoidal takes off his hood to reveal two pointed horns protruding from his head. “Destroying the other lords is necessary for the plan, but Lord pharrop stole Sir Giannis and Rudy from me. This one is personal.”

Our screen goes black and white block letters take over the screen: GAME OF ZONES.
9/18/2020 2:53 PM

“Be careful Sir Rudy. Remember what happened the last time you did that. You started the great plague. Everyone had to wear their helmets all summer long. Well,...

9/18/2020 2:58 PM
That’s hilarious
9/18/2020 2:59 PM
started the great plague

4 tries to hit a stationary target
9/18/2020 3:03 PM
Posted by pexetera on 9/18/2020 3:03:00 PM (view original):
started the great plague

4 tries to hit a stationary target
Both of those were dB’s! I was a little stuck on this one and asked for his help. He always delivers!
9/18/2020 3:39 PM
I love that tag that you added to the great plague part though!

I’m surprised you didn’t use my Grant Hill one though, that was my favorite.

”Sir Hill was poised to be one of the great warriors. That is, until his Achilles Heel...”
”oh, and what might that be?”
”I told you. His Achilles Heel.”

I know it wasn’t technically his Achilles Heel but it still made me giggle.
9/18/2020 3:55 PM
Posted by dBKC on 9/18/2020 3:55:00 PM (view original):
I love that tag that you added to the great plague part though!

I’m surprised you didn’t use my Grant Hill one though, that was my favorite.

”Sir Hill was poised to be one of the great warriors. That is, until his Achilles Heel...”
”oh, and what might that be?”
”I told you. His Achilles Heel.”

I know it wasn’t technically his Achilles Heel but it still made me giggle.
I would have loved to, except that it is George Hill not Grant on pharrop’s team! Haha
9/18/2020 4:17 PM
Oh whoops, my bad!
9/18/2020 4:19 PM
cmcafeeky episode to drop tomorrow. I may have gone a bit overboard.
9/18/2020 5:48 PM
episode? not sure how I tie into all of that -
- Im a newbie - a greenhorn - a shy boy in a big mean World
I was happy getting the bit role of delivery boy with message that Kona was dead...

if by overboard, you mean you have 'gone too far.'..
well, that may be hard to do - lol

I LOVE comedy - of all types and look forward to inclusion
and have plenty enough confidence to enjoy being dragged through the mud ...
and Love G.O.T., so

shoot your shot player

"You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten...Where can you go from there? Where?”
.....“These go to eleven.” (film quote about how Rock bands speakers are great)

so, can you bring "ELEVEN" ??...lol

heck, now I'm nervous - especailly considering this is the first warning / preview thus far

'What me worry?' - Alfred E. Neumann
9/18/2020 7:28 PM (edited)
Fanfuckingtastic!
9/18/2020 10:57 PM
I will be posting the cmcafeeky episode sometime this evening, just finishing some edits.

Disclaimer: cmcafeeky has asked me multiple times to roast him and not hold back. Well, I didn’t hold back. This episode is about to make the amerk episode look like a kids birthday party. It’s spicy.
9/19/2020 2:12 PM
Big Blue Nation - Kentuckian - Southerner
all admittedly 'low hanging fruit' - ripe for ridicule and to be satarized
and we did indeed gave a green light to be lampooned or satarized - lol

but I'm not sure we 'asked to be roasted'

did Pearl Harbor ask the Germans to bomb the $hit of them in 1941 ?
did Adoph (Hitler not Rupp) ask the Ruskies to Ocktoberfest ?
did Pee Wee Herman ask that chubby kid to steal his bike?
did Pat Ewing and Karl Malone ask Jordan to give up baseball ?
did Sonny Corleone ask Barzini's men for change at that toll booth?

slander - defamation - libel...

pssst - we hear worse on those Louisville sports shows - DAILY

we DONT CARE about all that $hit... we worried about who hosting the SEC tournament this year.
9/19/2020 4:26 PM (edited)
Season 2 - Episode 16: Chef’s Special
Upon a dark background, white block letters say ‘PREVIOUSLY ON GAME OF ZONES’. The Os are filled in as though they are basketballs.

Scene opens to Sir LeBron who is riding a beautiful white stallion down the streets of King’s Landing. Behind him, Sir Anthony of Brow rides up to his side.

Sir Anthony: “That over there is the Bearded Knight of House Morey. They say he almost single handedly defeated his Grace in the SAVAGE WAR.”

Cut to Sir Stephen the water dancer who is training Sir Kemp.

Sir Stephen pulls a chef hat out of his scabbard and puts it on: “I have to go and make Lord dBKC his birthday cake.”

Sir Kemp: “But Sir, wasn’t his birthday yesterday?”

Sir Stephen sighs and gives Sir Kemp an exasperated look: “Every day is his motherf*cking birthday.”

Cut to the trial of bds9992. Lord robusk is addressing the crowd.

Lord robusk: “We will follow the rules of the seven gods of the SIM.” The camera pans over to Lord cmcafeeky as Lord robusk says the word, “Chaos.”

The screen darkens to black and we see a disclaimer in white letters appear: ALL CHARACTERS AND EVENTS IN THIS CARTOON, EVEN THOSE BASED ON REAL PEOPLE, ARE FICTIONAL AND ALL VOICES ARE OBVIOUSLY IMPERSONATED. The letters disappear and new letters take its place: GAME OF ZONES. The Os are basketballs. These letters too disappear and a cartoon knight is seen dribbling a basketball between his legs next to new letters: SEASON 2 - EPISODE 16: Chef’s Special

Scene opens to a wide shot of King’s Landing. We see the main courtyard in the middle of our screen. Beyond that is the ornate Sept of Baylor the Bricklayer and beyond that the splendid castle at the heart of the Red Keep. We zoom in on a street leading up to the castle. There are rows of wealthy shops up and down the road. Merchants and townspeople are in jovial moods and are out and about spending their coins. As our camera follows along the road, we suddenly take a sharp turn down a dark alley. Another darker alley crosses with this one and we find ourselves at the very end where a small establishment has set up shop. Above the door we see the word ‘Brothel’ and we enter. Inside there are a number of women on the main floor who, along with Sir Rodman, are all dressed in sultry apparel. They are all listening to Dame the Bard sing by the fireplace.

“Now back to the story of bds,
He’s rotting in a jail.
Lord pexetera’s men, the Wolves of the North,
Refused to grant him bail.”

We hear noises coming from the doors leading away from the main room and we open one and enter. Inside we see Sir Harden, the Bearded Knight, along with Sir Mutombo and Sir Wall. Lord cmcafeeky is also there. With them is a beautiful woman. They are all drinking wine.

Lord cmcafeeky: “I told you she was the most beautiful lady in the realm.”

Sir Harden: “My Lord, I’m not sure I feel comfortable having a go at your sister.”

Lord cmcafeeky: “It’s fine. Trust me, she’s the best in King’s Landing. I would know.”

The knights all look up at him with equal parts horror and fascination. There are audible gasps.

Lord cmcafeeky: “Hey man, she’s hot.”

Sir Mutombo shakes his finger at him: “No, no, no.”

Sir Wall: “Wait, she’s your sister?”

Lord cmcafeeky puffs out his chest and stands to his full height.

“A beautiful madam, regardless of one’s relation, is a site to behold.

I’m going to quote one of my favorite manuscript writers, the great Archmaester Ranty McRant, who said ‘Follow your sword, even if it leads you to grassless fields or familiar stations.’ Although in mine case, it would be more like a dagger. Ask my wife, who will then tell you that she could at least feel a real dagger.

When it comes to honor I have none. Ask my wife. When I am honor, she asks me to get off her.

But what little honor I do have is defended by a pack of Wildcats. We have destroyed the pack of sapphire devils sent from the Duke of Carolina many a time. And every time I watched mine wildcats conquer the foe, mine dagger would grow sharper.

And what is a dagger with no sheath? If a fair maiden is present, who cares which house she belongs to? If I want to visit her at her place, I shall. It’s just a short walk to the kitchen.

All roses have thorns.

And I have been covered with pedals.

But yes, to answer your question, she is my sister”

The three knights look at each other, confused.

Sir Harden: “What? Did you guys understand any of that?”

Sir Mutombo shakes his finger in front of his face. “No, no, no.”

Sir Wall: “I guess you are from Kentucky. When I studied at the academy there, incest was common practice.”

Sir Harden: “Did you go to the Kentucky Academy too My Lord? No wonder no one can understand anything you write or say.”

Lord cmcafeeky: “Sir Harden, why do you hate me so? I drafted all your friends from the Savage War. And now I set you up with my hot sister.”

Sir Harden: “You may have taken all the same knights, but you don’t know how to use us like Lord dBKC did. You completely ignore the fighting statistics, and you never let me cook. I miss baking birthday cakes everyday.”

Lord cmcafeeky puffs out his chest once more.

“Fighting statistics?
does Sir Curry measure the circumference of the arc before striking?
did Kentucky’s greatest warrior - Sir Sanders (Colonel, not Bernie - hate that guy) do any word problems before conquering the culinary world? No. And he served up more buckets than anybody. King Kinoa included.
did Sir Lancealot calculate how many times he needed to use his lance? No. He just knew he needed to use his Lance a lot.
did my wife measure the size of my dagger before deciding that I was no threat?
Don’t answer that.

spirit - valor - courage...

pssst...we hear we lack those from the town crier and from the horseback scouts as well...but never from the jester. Take that for what you will.

Do you think Lord Calipari cares about arithmetic and such? His knights can barely do simple maths themselves.
If numbers mattered, the dang knights would have to take a math class. We don’t do math class in Kentucky do we Sir Wall?”

Sir Wall: “No, My Lord. I always had a serving girl do my math for me.”

Lord cmcafeeky’s sister: “But aren’t numbers important in that tournament y’all are a part of?”

Lord cmcafeeky: “Quiet wench. If I had wanted you to open your mouth, I would have paid for that.”

Sir Harden: “You’re missing my point, My Lord. All I want to do is cook. Why won’t you let me cook for you? Lord dBKC had me cook him a motherf*cking birthday cake every single day.”

Lord cmcafeeky: “I didn’t draft you to cook. The kitchen is not for men. I drafted you to fight. I drafted you, because you led Lord dBKC to a second place finish in the Savage War. Why are you not fighting as well for me?”

Sir Harden: “Maybe if you let me cook once in a while, my mind wouldn’t be so distracted while I’m on the battlefield. I always get so tense in big moments during the fights, I need a way to relax and relieve some of that tension.”

Lord cmcafeeky: “Why do you think I brought you my sister?”

Sir Harden: “I mean, I always enjoy a good brothel, but it’s just not the same. I need a place to try my new recipes. I need a place to cook.”

Lord cmcafeeky’s sister: “I can show you to the kitchen here Sir? I would love to try one of your signature cream filled pastries.”

Sir Harden: “You have a kitchen here? By all means, lead the way.”

Lord cmcafeeky’s sister takes Sir Harden by the hand and leads him out of the room.

Sir Wall: “Do you have any other hot sisters?”

Lord cmcafeeky: “Well, I married my other sister, but she isn’t nearly as hot. I better go check on Sir Harden. I don’t like it when my knights participate in womanly chores.”

Lord cmcafeeky gets up and follows his sister and Sir Harden out of the room. Sir Wall turns to Sir Dikembe. “Well, as long as we are here, shall we see if any other girls are available?”

Sir Dikembe starts to nod his head. “Yes, yes, yes.”

We cut to Lord cmcafeeky walking down the stairwell to the kitchen. As he nears the door, we hear loud grunting sounds. He pushes the door open with both hands and stumbles into the room. Inside, Sir Harden is alone and is expertly crafting a pie crust.

Lord cmcafeeky: “Where is my lady sister?”

Sir Harden: “She left once she realized that I actually just wanted to cook. I think she had other ideas.”

Lord cmcafeeky: “What did I tell you about cooking? This is not suitable for a knight of my house. What will Lord amerk think? I forbid you from cooking anymore!”

Sir Harden’s eyes narrow. His hand inches towards a meat cleaver on the countertop. “You forbid me from cooking?”

Lord cmcafeeky: “Yes. I forbid it. You should be on the practice courtyard working on your swordsmanship.”

Sir Harden’s fingers close upon the handle of the meat cleaver.

We cut to the main floor of the brothel where along with Sir Rodman, the ladies of the establishment are still curled by the fireplace, listening to Dame the Bard.

“So begins the trial of bds,
The whole realm held its breath.
He demanded to live or die by the sword,
Trial by combat to the death.”

The door from the kitchen opens and Sir Harden brings out the largest pie any of them have ever seen. He has a broad grin stretched across his face that we can almost see from under his beard.

Sir Harden: “Ladies! Who wants to try my special pie?”

He starts passing out slices to each of the women. We hear brief comments from them about the pie.

“This is delicious!”

“Wow! What flavor!”

“Amazing!”

One of the women looks right at Sir Harden. “Why do you call this your special pie?”

Sir Harden: “Why, because it is made with an extra special ingredient, of course!”

“And what’s that?”

Sir Harden winks mischievously at her. “The best chefs never tell my dear, but I think I will be cooking a lot more from now on.”

The camera zooms in on the slice of pie she is eating. Inside the filling we can just make out the outline of a finger. Our screen goes black and white block letters take over the screen: GAME OF ZONES
9/19/2020 7:27 PM
Kudos to dBKC who wrote the two rants. I wrote the rest but was struggling with cmcafeeky’s voice. dB nailed it!
9/19/2020 7:31 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16...25 Next ▸
Game of Zones - SAVAGE Season 2 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.