Game of Zones - SAVAGE Season 2 Topic

Dont know why I read it as bds approaches with a giant gym bag full of 24 d*cks. That was weird

Sends story in a whole other direction
8/6/2020 8:03 PM
8/6/2020 8:09 PM
Posted by 24kpyrite on 8/6/2020 8:04:00 PM (view original):
Dont know why I read it as bds approaches with a giant gym bag full of 24 d*cks. That was weird

Heavy
8/6/2020 8:15 PM
*******. Amazing.
8/6/2020 8:38 PM
There's gotta be some way to monetize this talent. You're wasting it on us, ben.
8/6/2020 9:36 PM
we need to make a youtube channel & monetize that. Just need like 976 more subscribers beyond the wisnba guys to get monetized!
8/6/2020 9:41 PM

maybe a Freudian connection there somehow.... idk

Game of Thrones was a WINCE inducing epic,

especially Ramsay Bolton working on Theon Greyjoy - yikes

although Im thinking Ramsay Bolton just threw that to his dogs instead of filling up a gym bag...

which reminds me, I have a second round pick approaching that just might neuter my season....
stay tuned
8/6/2020 9:54 PM
I’ve never even seen an episode of Game of Thrones or Game of Zones and I still think this is amazing. Great job.
8/6/2020 10:06 PM
Most of the time I can't decipher what cmc writes, **** me
8/6/2020 11:20 PM
Posted by dBKC on 8/6/2020 10:06:00 PM (view original):
I’ve never even seen an episode of Game of Thrones or Game of Zones and I still think this is amazing. Great job.
I never watched Game of Thrones. It has a map which violates one of my rules.

I avoid movies/tv shows:
1) in space (I’m fine if you are in one place but once you start traveling I am out)
2) in the forest
3) involving a map
4) involving magic
5) animated (although this went to **** after a kid)
8/6/2020 11:25 PM
Posted by robusk on 8/6/2020 11:25:00 PM (view original):

I avoid movies/tv shows:
1) in space (I’m fine if you are in one place but once you start traveling I am out)
2) in the forest
3) involving a map
4) involving magic
We’re so opposite when it comes to this. I’m a ******* fantasy nerd and every one of tjose things except animated excites me.
8/7/2020 12:05 AM
Posted by cmcafeeky on 8/6/2020 9:54:00 PM (view original):

although Im thinking Ramsay Bolton just threw that to his dogs instead of filling up a gym bag...

which reminds me, I have a second round pick approaching that just might neuter my season....
stay tuned
*proceeds to re-enter deep introspection*
8/7/2020 12:08 AM
Posted by ashamael on 8/7/2020 12:05:00 AM (view original):

I avoid movies/tv shows:
2) in the forest
3) involving a map
4) involving magic
We’re so opposite when it comes to this. I’m a ******* fantasy nerd and every one of tjose things except animated excites me.
I’m with ash here. All my favorite movies and books have at least one of those things and usually more.

For your episode I’m definitely going to have you riding through a forest reading a map. You’ll come across Magic Johnson and he’ll whip up a potion that turns you into an animation, and your horse into a spaceship and you’ll be off traveling the universe never to be seen again.
8/7/2020 12:15 AM
Posted by benhoidal on 8/7/2020 12:15:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ashamael on 8/7/2020 12:05:00 AM (view original):

I avoid movies/tv shows:
2) in the forest
3) involving a map
4) involving magic
I’m with ash here. All my favorite movies and books have at least one of those things and usually more.

For your episode I’m definitely going to have you riding through a forest reading a map. You’ll come across Magic Johnson and he’ll whip up a potion that turns you into an animation, and your horse into a spaceship and you’ll be off traveling the universe never to be seen again.
Hahahaha. In real life the company I work for provides most of the mapping and spatial tech for the world. So I don’t dislike maps in all contexts.

Items 1-3 in that list always involve so much traveling around or walking. I’m not trying to watch logistics man. Show me a car chase or people doing karate or a bank heist or something.
8/7/2020 12:22 AM
Posted by bds9992 on 8/7/2020 12:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cmcafeeky on 8/6/2020 9:54:00 PM (view original):

stay tuned
*proceeds to re-enter deep introspection*
Deep? ....no
I'm more
slack jawed stupor ... or a lobotomized Jack Nicholson in one flew over cuckoo's nest
8/7/2020 12:30 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...25 Next ▸
Game of Zones - SAVAGE Season 2 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.