Game of Zones - SAVAGE Season 2 Topic

brutal
9/19/2020 8:39 PM
leave it to Harden, to have a chance to have a go at one of my sexy sisters....
and he wants to COOK ?!?! ...
no wonder SIr D'antoni is looking for work

I must say,
....just thinking of one of my sexy sisters has my dull dagger looking for a suitable sheath...
9/19/2020 9:51 PM (edited)
Posted by benhoidal on 9/19/2020 7:31:00 PM (view original):
Kudos to dBKC who wrote the two rants. I wrote the rest but was struggling with cmcafeeky’s voice. dB nailed it!
I was about to say that that was your best work particularly because of the rants. It’s still amazing... and Bob... holy shot, dude, that. Was. Perfect.

oh.
my.
dear.
GOD

was it perfect.
9/19/2020 11:42 PM
For the record cmc is one of my favorite users and I love his posts. They are fun to parody though.
9/20/2020 12:00 AM
Posted by dBKC on 9/20/2020 12:00:00 AM (view original):
For the record cmc is one of my favorite users and I love his posts. They are fun to parody though.
well then it's offical: BRO-mance

NOW I'm enthusiastic about this whole Savage thing...
I was a year late getting in....
a "johnny-come-lately" you could say -
while normally I wuz always that 'johnny-come -too early' guy...

NOW, I got that buddy ..
NOW I got that guy, when he makes a pick, hell ANY pick, I can rush in there with a "GREAT PICK" real enthusiastic like
NOW I can say something real catchy like: "Hey I really love the way your building that team, big sexy"

It's like Mickey Gilley use to worble: "I've been lookin' for love in all the wrong places"

I tried to buddy up with Ash -
and read all those old posts he penned about USAGE -
a lot of stuff about this guy has USAGE on a PIER 2 ,
and there wasnt enough guys to have USAGE on PIER 3,
and if you didnt have enough guys on 10 PIERS - then you got a team USAGE penalty...
or 100 individuals on a Pier penalty..
It confused me pretty bad -
It was all like being in Calculus class all over again after hitting Wierd Harolds super bong...

I posted Ash that I had a "MAN-CRUSH" (strictly platonic I might add)
... crickets...
(I think he saw on my profile that I was a little light with the Titles)
I was about to tell him I didnt like Seble EITHER...
but I didnt know who in the hell Seble even was - I'd never been in a league with that dude Seble....

I tried to buddy up with Robusk....
and posted "MAN-CRUSH" (again, strictly platonic)
and he blew some political dog whistle in my ear -
and by the time I got my Spike Lee NY Knicks gear in from Amazon... it was too late for us...
plus we would have had all of that time difference stuff since he lives on the West Coast ....

I think I was paired up with Amerk for some reason...
(something about eating Thanskgiving dinner on a card table)
but he's a Syracuse guy -
and I didnt have the heart to tell him what I REALLY thought...
Jim Boeheim looked like the kind of TWEERP that is stealing money from his grandmothers purse
while wearing his sisters underwear.... and that was the LAST thing he needed to hear during the draft.

but thats all good
now its dBKC and cmc...
we're like
Simon & Garfinkle (i'll be the tall guy with the 'fro)
Batman and Robin (you can be Adam West)
Phil Jackson and Tex WInter (I'll be the old shorter guy)
Captian and Tennell (you choose)

it all doesnt matter... and frankly Ive run out of metaphors..
but it's offical: BRO-mance
9/20/2020 8:28 PM (edited)
Corn Flakes and Milk
9/20/2020 8:59 PM
I love you too cmc but are you okay with being best buds with a Duke fan?
9/20/2020 9:04 PM
Posted by dBKC on 9/20/2020 9:04:00 PM (view original):
I love you too cmc but are you okay with being best buds with a Duke fan?
no
9/20/2020 9:39 PM
:(
9/20/2020 10:13 PM
Posted by dBKC on 9/20/2020 10:13:00 PM (view original):
:(
I TEASE !!!

we're BESTIES ! lol

I had you going there for a second.... you shoulda seen the look on your face...

We're Big Blue Nation....we don't care about Duke... much love BRO!

Coach K might LOOK like a vampire - but at 84 years old, he only got 6 or 7 more seasons left -
and then it's.... and then it's.....oh heck, dont worry about life without Coach K little buddy....
or
that Zion Williamson scandel... hangin' over your head.....you know they wont look at THAT - who cares about a smoking gun...
and Christian Laetner aint walking through that door...

we BESTIES !!!
9/20/2020 10:29 PM
GAME OF ZONES--the mini episode

The camera slowly closes in on a figure standing on a hilltop. As we get close we see a striking 6'4" figure, ruggedly handsome, endlessly charismatic. He is forlorn and as the camera reaches him, he speaks:

Lord Ks of 20: "As I have received nary a mention over this entire journey, I fear this will not register. However, it will efficient within its brevity. Once I stood quietly in reach of the top rung of the ladder, but then came this vexing pivot. As fortune would have it, I was pitted in battle this evening against 5 of the weakest squads in all the land, yet was defeated in three of those contests. The shame I have brought upon my house is too much to bear. I simply cannot..."

His voice trails off and his gaze drifts uneasily in to the distance. He pulls his sword from the sheath on his left hip and thrusts it forcefully in to his heart.
He falls......FADE TO BLACK
9/21/2020 2:55 AM
As ending credits finish, the camera goes back to the scene. A prone Lord lifts his head and opens one eye:

Lord Ks of 20: "Seriously.......nobody? A-holes."

his eyes close, his head returns to the Earth....FADE TO BLACK
9/21/2020 4:13 PM
Posted by 20ks on 9/21/2020 4:13:00 PM (view original):
As ending credits finish, the camera goes back to the scene. A prone Lord lifts his head and opens one eye:

Lord Ks of 20: "Seriously.......nobody? A-holes."

his eyes close, his head returns to the Earth....FADE TO BLACK
It goes by draft pick, so you would be a big part of episode 21.

Tangentially related, but not sure anyone knows too much of your background, but that stuff usually helps give it more bounce. I know we have SM'd in the past about the ODL, you got hit by a driver (transportation advocate rant here: cars don't hit people, people driving cars hit people; it is an important distinction) about midway through the draft and I can see you have a good team this go around but that is about as much as I can offer.
9/21/2020 4:21 PM
I used to just be the numbers guy, but all it took was two Savage drafts to also be the radical leftist and the guy who is excessively impatient and cruel in the face of obstinacy.
9/21/2020 4:26 PM
I'm not too concerned with the off the radar stuff. The nary a mention thing just helped the story. The self inflicted wound is due to my teams collapsing over the last 10 or so days. I have unhealthy competitive syndrome. Losing makes me surly.

The end of credits thing was mostly because I thought it was pretty good writing and I thought perhaps someone might voice a similar opinion. I'll be OK!
9/21/2020 4:50 PM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16|17...25 Next ▸
Game of Zones - SAVAGE Season 2 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.