Kamala Harris Topic

Posted by bruceleefan on 8/13/2020 1:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 8/13/2020 12:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bruceleefan on 8/13/2020 11:47:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/13/2020 11:39:00 AM (view original):
You honestly think that a Biden Administration is going to push for black reparations, an extremely unpopular position among everyone in this country?
Biden is barely coherent right now. No way he makes it 4 years.

Eeveryone MUST understand if Biden wins Harris WILL BE commander in chief soon afterwards.
I’m SO tired of bullshit like this. You can’t prove ANY of your assertions about Biden. It’s you buying into ANOTHER LIE from the propaganda machine. He’s going to SHITSTOMP the con in ANY debate and Harris will wipe the floor with Pence. You keep talking about Biden when the con can’t pronounce Thailand or Yosemite and continually sounds like a bitter, lying hypocrite waiting for a stroke to mercifully kill him before he goes to PRISON.
I made but one "assertion", and Biden demonstrates his diminishing mental capacity every time he's on TV.

Looks like Reagan during his final 2 years in office.
Biden's speech yesterday displayed no diminished mental capacity.
8/13/2020 1:08 PM
They're actually trying to birther Kamala. Unreal.
8/13/2020 1:09 PM
I wonder if The Onion is losing page views now that all the authentic news media are basically the same thing...
8/14/2020 12:11 AM
◂ Prev 1234
Kamala Harris Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.