I love her so so so much!
8/16/2020 9:38 AM
I'd like a threesome with AOC and Huma Abedin!
8/16/2020 9:48 AM
Why do you feel the need to sexualize powerful women? It's demeaning and misogynistic.
8/16/2020 10:10 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bronxcheer on 8/16/2020 10:18:00 AM (view original):
Suck my salty balls, faig
maybe don't
8/16/2020 11:54 AM
I wonder how AOC would feel about you voting for Trump?
8/16/2020 11:57 AM
Posted by coreander on 8/16/2020 9:39:00 AM (view original):
I love her so so so much!
Thank you, coreander. Now I need not say another word about her.
8/16/2020 10:05 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/16/2020 11:57:00 AM (view original):
I guarantee you AOC knows what's up. She would never express it publicly , but she knows if Bernie is not on the ticket we need to play the long game. Compromising with centrists is over.
8/17/2020 3:38 PM
Bernie is a centrist just a little ahead of the curve on Medicare for all. Which people don’t oppose so much as wanting to get there a bit incrementally.

anyone that votes for trump is trump. You are what you eat.

one day when you grow up you will say you were once a fool on the hill.
8/17/2020 3:49 PM
Posted by coreander on 8/17/2020 3:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/16/2020 11:57:00 AM (view original):
I guarantee you AOC knows what's up. She would never express it publicly , but she knows if Bernie is not on the ticket we need to play the long game. Compromising with centrists is over.
lmao ok

She has tremendous power, and she's telling you to vote for Biden. You don't get to fangirl over her when you already agree with the premise. Sanders and AOC have radicalized millions; they understand how to build a leftist movement.
8/17/2020 3:55 PM
AOC represents a new brand of politician. Say what you want about her, but she's in tune with the people and is addressing issues that other politicians won't. I think she legitimately cares about people and is willing to fight for what she believes their interests are. Remember the picture of her broken-down shoes that she used to campaign? I love the fact that she does Instagram Live with her supporters. She knows how to use social media in a way that most politicians don't.

I don't agree with all of her policies, but I do have a positive opinion of her overall.
8/17/2020 3:58 PM
Bernie helped move the center to a new position in expanding healthcare and dreaming about Medicare for all and free state university education not Harvard and Villanova and the like .

the bottom line for the reason aoc is not universally accepted by even those that disagree with her the way Bernie is is because of the stance she has taken on Israel.
if not for that she would not be demonized and would be a young Bernie.
8/17/2020 4:04 PM
I don't think it's just Israel. Bernie is extremely strategic with how he conveys his positions, and what to attack at any given time. I think AOC can get better at this, but her rhetoric opens her up to greater criticism in some ways right now.

Which you would expect, anyway. She's the youngest person in Congress. Plenty of time to improve.
8/17/2020 4:22 PM
Of course being young and pretty makes her more open to attack but she is not mainstream like Bernie because of her attacks on Israel. That is what has changed the potential dynamic on her.

it is by far the main thing.
8/17/2020 4:30 PM
Free Palestine now! No Israel on conquered land.
8/17/2020 4:33 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.