This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Yeah, I got Doug banned. The email they sent made that clear.

8/18/2020 1:09 PM
don't you have anything better to do with your time than worry about who is posting on a simulation sports website? I'm no fan of either Dougout or bronxcher, but who really cares if they post or not?
8/18/2020 2:20 PM
Thanks, Uofa2
8/18/2020 2:21 PM
Posted by coreander on 8/18/2020 12:30:00 PM (view original):
Also, just know, you could be next :). I have yet to get a response about bronxcheer's rampant sexism, but it may be coming soon! Have sent 62 complaints in about him so far, one is sure to get admin's attention soon enough
Someone doesn’t know WIS very well and how they (he) don’t/doesn’t like biting the hands that ACTUALLY feed them (him). DumbOut was a perfect example. He never spent his cash on the site and expected to be able to just run rampant on the boards without spending any $.
8/18/2020 10:30 PM
If bronxcheer is banned, I hope mick_jagger returns.
8/19/2020 12:05 PM
No one, who is an actual WIS user should be banned from posting. It's Un-American.
8/19/2020 12:31 PM
I got suspended in June for about 3 weeks for doing my thing in mlb.
I had 3 suspects Doug d rocks and the high school debater. I thought it was probably a tag team of d rocks and Doug.

mysteriously Doug stopped posting on same day i was suspended...the Doug made some bad language posts about me in mlb a few days before I was suspended and he stopped posting.

i thought maybe a double disqualification.
8/19/2020 1:21 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/19/2020 12:31:00 PM (view original):
No one, who is an actual WIS user should be banned from posting. It's Un-American.
By WIS user do you mean a paying customer or one who uses a free league and then post hundreds of times trying to "bird dog" paying customers so he can report them to WIS?
8/19/2020 1:33 PM
WIS can do what they like to regulate their platform as long as they aren't violating protected class rules.
8/19/2020 2:09 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/19/2020 2:09:00 PM (view original):
WIS can do what they like to regulate their platform as long as they aren't violating protected class rules.
Absolutely uniformed.
Anyone can claim to be a member of a protected class and it is against federal law to force them to prove it.
So, by your standard. All doug would have to do is claim to be a member of a protected class and his suspension would be lifted.
8/19/2020 2:49 PM
Posted by wdfox on 8/19/2020 1:33:00 PM (view original):
By WIS user do you mean a paying customer or one who uses a free league and then post hundreds of times trying to "bird dog" paying customers so he can report them to WIS?
I meant a "paying" customer who pays (and plays) the SIM games offered herein.
8/19/2020 3:26 PM
Posted by wdfox on 8/19/2020 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/19/2020 2:09:00 PM (view original):
Absolutely uniformed.
Anyone can claim to be a member of a protected class and it is against federal law to force them to prove it.
So, by your standard. All doug would have to do is claim to be a member of a protected class and his suspension would be lifted.
Lmao that's not true and not how protected classes work
8/19/2020 4:45 PM
People like core and a few others here think it's wrong to ban certain people from doing certain things, yet take pride in claiming they had a hand in banning people from doing things. The very definition of hypocrites.
8/19/2020 5:39 PM
123 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.