Posted by bheid408 on 8/21/2020 10:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/21/2020 5:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bheid408 on 8/21/2020 5:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 8/19/2020 12:31:00 PM (view original):
No one, who is an actual WIS user should be banned from posting. It's Un-American.
Says the guy who blocks people, hypocrite!
... how is this hypocritical?
If you block someone you choose not to listen to them, You are silencing their voice, even if it is just to yourself. Banning someone is the same thing only on a greater scale.

Go Bernie!
This is ******* stupid. I'd be embarrassed to post again if I said this.
8/22/2020 1:31 AM
I seldom visit this forum anymore. I saw this thread was titled Dougout. Was hoping to find out what happened to him. I liked seeing the cat pictures he posted and found them mildly amusing. I didn't expect to see people bragging about how they got him banned. When I posted that bob was a hypocrite I didn't expect anyone to agree with me. I like to pick on bob because he lets it bother him. bob and I go way back to the days of the riots in Ferguson. It was the first time I noticed his hypocrisy. I called him out on it then and a few times since, but bob is delusional or his brain is mush much like Bernies puppet Sleepy Joe.

If you can't see the correlation between blocking someone because you don't like what they are saying or getting someone banned because you don't like what they are saying they you are dumber than a box of rocks. I find it comical that all of you even come to this forum an a regular basis. All you do is make post after post trying to sound smarter than anyone else. It must make you feel big and important. Fortunately I have a life outside WIS, unlike the rest of you who feel the need to post in this stupid non-sports forum. I miss Doug!

Go Bernie!
8/22/2020 8:26 AM
Classic! The guy "misses" Doug and I'm the one that's "delusional". LMFAO.

No worries behead.
Enjoy those speeches at the RNC, the "flock" wouldn't sound the same without your Baa.............
8/22/2020 9:00 AM
In all truth, you have been sounding more and more like tang and rsp lately. Don't know if that's necessarily delusional, but it sure ain't a good thing.
8/22/2020 10:04 AM
Posted by bheid408 on 8/22/2020 8:26:00 AM (view original):
I seldom visit this forum anymore. I saw this thread was titled Dougout. Was hoping to find out what happened to him. I liked seeing the cat pictures he posted and found them mildly amusing. I didn't expect to see people bragging about how they got him banned. When I posted that bob was a hypocrite I didn't expect anyone to agree with me. I like to pick on bob because he lets it bother him. bob and I go way back to the days of the riots in Ferguson. It was the first time I noticed his hypocrisy. I called him out on it then and a few times since, but bob is delusional or his brain is mush much like Bernies puppet Sleepy Joe.

If you can't see the correlation between blocking someone because you don't like what they are saying or getting someone banned because you don't like what they are saying they you are dumber than a box of rocks. I find it comical that all of you even come to this forum an a regular basis. All you do is make post after post trying to sound smarter than anyone else. It must make you feel big and important. Fortunately I have a life outside WIS, unlike the rest of you who feel the need to post in this stupid non-sports forum. I miss Doug!

Go Bernie!
Doug is insane.

Missing Doug is insane.

You are insane.
8/22/2020 10:18 AM
No one, who is an actual WIS user should be banned from posting. It's Un-American.
If you block someone you choose not to listen to them, You are silencing their voice, even if it is just to yourself. Banning someone is the same thing only on a greater scale.

Go Bernie!
.. you are actually really stupid.

Banning someone prevents them from exercising their speech. Blocking them means that you aren't obligated to listen to their speech.

Free speech doesn't mean that we are all forced to listen to you.
8/22/2020 10:51 AM
"I liked seeing the cat pictures"

Well, at least now we know Doug had some audience.
8/22/2020 10:53 AM
Posted by tangplay on 8/22/2020 10:51:00 AM (view original):

Go Bernie!
.. you are actually really stupid.

Banning someone prevents them from exercising their speech. Blocking them means that you aren't obligated to listen to their speech.

Free speech doesn't mean that we are all forced to listen to you.
what he said^^^^
and the fact that you admitted liking Doug's cat pictures does not say much for your intelligence. I don't answer telemarketing calls? Am I inhibiting their freedom of speech? They can call whoever they want. I just choose not to answer those calls.
8/22/2020 3:08 PM
If someone shows up at my door to ramble about the end of the world, and I shut the door on them, am I violating their freedom of speech?
8/22/2020 3:41 PM
you're violating their right to annoy you.
8/22/2020 5:34 PM
◂ Prev 123

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.