Is actively trying to help Trump form a Russian-style dictatorship here. Where is the outrage??
8/18/2020 4:19 PM
did Putin tell you this himself?
8/18/2020 7:07 PM
Putin gives his family good deals on Vodka and caviar. It just "slipped out" one day during the buy.
8/19/2020 9:57 AM
Personally I think we ought to be more concerned about the actual details of the Senate's (Bi-Partisan) Committee Report on Russia/Putin's collaboration with Trump Campaign Chairman Paul Manafort that was just released yesterday.

It's DAMNING. Confirms the Mueller report and EXPANDS on it WITH DETAILS!

Just what IS the difference between collusion and willing collaboration, with an adversary of our Nation!!

Will some TRUE Conservative really help me understand that, please.
Explain just HOW IS our Pres. (Your Party's leader!!!) NOT guilty, (by willing association!!), of colluding with another Country's Gov't??

I'll be waiting.
8/19/2020 11:13 AM
You definitively elucidated the nail on the head. same thing different words.

is it fair to say that Russia and Wikileaks colluded and stone colluded with Wikileaks and trump colluded with stone.
8/19/2020 11:21 AM
Poor Marla Maples for Miss Moscow

it was obviously an "M" month
8/19/2020 11:45 AM
Where is the proof bob? You can have all the pieces in the World, but if you can't put them together, you don't have a puzzle. I certainly haven't read that report, but from what I understand it doesn't prove Trump knew anything. If that's true, you're again rushing to make assumptions based on personal dislike instead of facts. Not a good habit to be in.
8/19/2020 11:54 AM
Report proved that collision existed in chain from Russia thru stone and trump lied about talking to stone.
stone admitted talking to trump.
trump reported news about Wikileaks after talking to stone.

trump requested help from Russia.
trump asked for help from Wikileaks.

plenty proven.
8/19/2020 12:06 PM
More then enough for patriotic citizens.
full stop.....and looking both ways left and right.
8/19/2020 12:08 PM
Not to mention proving manafort colluding with Russian spy.
stone was in campaign then suddenly resigned right before colluding with Wikileaks.

report proved campaign colluded with Wikileaks.
trump takes care of manafort and stone.

effin scum.
8/19/2020 12:24 PM
So it took you three posts to once again say there is no proof in the report, only conclusions you too are drawing based on personal feelings.
Glad you and bob don't run anybody's Judicial System.
8/19/2020 12:32 PM
The "Proof's" in the 1000 page report. What there is of it.

But I gotta tell ya' all3. Your continued defense of Trump against "any and all" allegations, particularly allegations bordering on the selling out of OUR Country, to me, seem kinda like railing on and on about how "bad" Hitler is/was and then naming your firstborn Adolph.

Just saying.
8/19/2020 12:35 PM
Anyone can say the earth is flat.
who cares.
8/19/2020 12:53 PM
Holocaust deniers
climate change deniers
Russian/ Wikileaks/trump gang chain collusion deniers
racial inequality deniers
coronavirus deniers

all the same collective of bad people
scumbags
8/19/2020 12:58 PM
Bob, I said I didn't read the report and asked if there was any proof. All you and dino posted was how you were connecting Trump to the report, not how the report linked him to anything. Honestly, I still don't see where either of you mention a part of the report that links Trump to anything. Is there such a part in the report or is there nothing but hopefull assumptions?
8/19/2020 5:45 PM
123 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.