Posted by wylie715 on 8/20/2020 3:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 8/20/2020 10:36:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/19/2020 6:10:00 PM (view original):
all3, just out of curiosity, what would constitute proof in your eyes? Trump admitting it was true? Well, he's a pathological liar, so how would we know he was telling the truth? So, what, in your view, would be proof?
IF the report links Trump to Putin or the activities, and there is surrounding documentation/support of those links, then I would say that is proof.
If the report says person A did this, person B did that and Trump did something else, and people are making their own assumptions about how those 3 seperate things are related, then that is NOT proof. Again, haven't seen the report, but from what others are posting here, I think it's case 2, which is NOT proof. Proof does not include assumptions.
so, you haven't seen the report and are just basing this on what people have posted here? In other words, you are making assumptions based on no proof.
NO, I am NOT making any assumptions at all. That's the entire point. Nobody has posted any definite line of connection that is in the report, but that doesn't mean it's not there. That is why I keep asking if it's there. I can't seem to get a simple yes or no. Wonder why.
8/21/2020 10:17 AM
It's 1000 pages. I'm still working on The Bible...........and am at present (also) reading The Hummingbird's Daughter (about 500 pages).............so I'm a little backed up at the moment.................still,

Did you really name your 1st born Donald J?
8/21/2020 11:06 AM
Did you name your's Hater?
Let's keep the personal comments out of the discussion.
8/21/2020 11:16 AM
Nope. Named him after me but spelled it backwards. He's Bob. My other kids are skip, barney, and daggummit.
lol.
8/21/2020 12:05 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/21/2020 10:17:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/20/2020 3:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 8/20/2020 10:36:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/19/2020 6:10:00 PM (view original):
all3, just out of curiosity, what would constitute proof in your eyes? Trump admitting it was true? Well, he's a pathological liar, so how would we know he was telling the truth? So, what, in your view, would be proof?
IF the report links Trump to Putin or the activities, and there is surrounding documentation/support of those links, then I would say that is proof.
If the report says person A did this, person B did that and Trump did something else, and people are making their own assumptions about how those 3 seperate things are related, then that is NOT proof. Again, haven't seen the report, but from what others are posting here, I think it's case 2, which is NOT proof. Proof does not include assumptions.
so, you haven't seen the report and are just basing this on what people have posted here? In other words, you are making assumptions based on no proof.
NO, I am NOT making any assumptions at all. That's the entire point. Nobody has posted any definite line of connection that is in the report, but that doesn't mean it's not there. That is why I keep asking if it's there. I can't seem to get a simple yes or no. Wonder why.
Yes, you are making assumptions. You are assuming there is no evidence of guilt in the report because you have not read it, and have not seen anyone else post any evidence because none of us have read it either.
8/21/2020 12:18 PM
◂ Prev 123

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.