Trump or Biden ? Topic

Posted by bjschumacher on 8/21/2020 8:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by fermor332002 on 8/20/2020 9:43:00 PM (view original):
Gilda Radner

For the life of me I can not understand WHY anyone would like to be stranded with the PRES THUMPER. He is a moronic 12 year old bitchy child. He thinks like a 12 year old child and acts like one too. He does nothing unless it benefits him directly and screw everyone else. He is ignorant about almost all aspects of life and YOU would have to do everything on the island to survive.

I approve this message.
snakeP for President
Paid for by bumming change down town Steubenville Ohio .
Don't just vote AGAINST Trump. Vote FOR the ladies.
Literally the most sexist thing on this thread.
8/21/2020 10:49 AM
Saw a new (to me) PAC commercial against Biden (sadly, almost nothing is ever FOR a candidate of either Party anymore). The man who some here like to say never lies in caught doing so 3 times in about 12 seconds. As he's trying to talk down to someone, he says he got a full College scholarship, which he did NOT, he says he graduated in the top half of his class, which he did NOT (Is graduating in the top half really something to try to brag about?), and he says he got 3 degrees, which he did NOT. Maybe "honest" Joe ain't really so honest after all.

https://www.wispolitics.com/2020/restoration-pac-ad-knocks-biden-over-1987-comments-on-his-academic-credentials/

I'm sure none of our resident haters will have anything to say, since they ignore FACTS.
8/24/2020 3:49 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/24/2020 3:49:00 PM (view original):
Saw a new (to me) PAC commercial against Biden (sadly, almost nothing is ever FOR a candidate of either Party anymore). The man who some here like to say never lies in caught doing so 3 times in about 12 seconds. As he's trying to talk down to someone, he says he got a full College scholarship, which he did NOT, he says he graduated in the top half of his class, which he did NOT (Is graduating in the top half really something to try to brag about?), and he says he got 3 degrees, which he did NOT. Maybe "honest" Joe ain't really so honest after all.

https://www.wispolitics.com/2020/restoration-pac-ad-knocks-biden-over-1987-comments-on-his-academic-credentials/

I'm sure none of our resident haters will have anything to say, since they ignore FACTS.
This schmuck has a chance to talk about Mary Ann and instead talks about Allstate and insurance.
8/24/2020 4:25 PM
He lied about his academic credentials to a reporter in 1987?

How... scandalous? Who ever claimed that Joe Biden has never lied? We just claimed that he lies far, far less than Trump.
8/24/2020 4:47 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/24/2020 4:47:00 PM (view original):

How... scandalous? Who ever claimed that Joe Biden has never lied? We just claimed that he lies far, far less than Trump.
Another schmoe
8/24/2020 5:08 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/24/2020 4:47:00 PM (view original):

can you name someone who lies more than Trump??? I'll wait.......
8/24/2020 6:58 PM
Wow, someone who keeps saying he is going to stop posting, is now posting the same thing twice. He must really be disturbed by this. Answer is,, I have no idea. I have no idea how much Trump lies, or how much 99.99% of people on this Earth liie, so there is no way I can compare.
8/24/2020 7:38 PM
Posted by bjschumacher on 8/20/2020 1:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wiredon65 on 8/20/2020 12:51:00 PM (view original):
I voted for Mary Anne, but prefer Ginger.
The old Ginger vs. Mary Ann debate.
Yeah, how is Mary Anne on the list but not Ginger? Invalid election!
8/24/2020 7:39 PM
I agree.
its a one person poll.
personally I’ll take Mary ann
but they both have their points.
8/24/2020 8:09 PM
We'll get more recent with Biden's lies. In a DNC commercial he is shown saying he is "for Pensylvania", but he has repeatedly promised one of his 1st moves as POTUS would be to put hundreds of thousands of PA coal and fracking workers on Unemployment by abolishing their jobs. That's certainly not "for PA". Which is the lie? How do we know?
8/24/2020 8:23 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/24/2020 8:23:00 PM (view original):
We'll get more recent with Biden's lies. In a DNC commercial he is shown saying he is "for Pensylvania", but he has repeatedly promised one of his 1st moves as POTUS would be to put hundreds of thousands of PA coal and fracking workers on Unemployment by abolishing their jobs. That's certainly not "for PA". Which is the lie? How do we know?
Get out of here shmuck
8/24/2020 8:30 PM
Go to a political discussion thread and spread your stinking mindless manure there. Stay out here.
8/24/2020 8:31 PM
Let's think critically. You think you might be missing a second element of his plan?
8/24/2020 8:33 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/24/2020 7:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bjschumacher on 8/20/2020 1:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wiredon65 on 8/20/2020 12:51:00 PM (view original):
I voted for Mary Anne, but prefer Ginger.
The old Ginger vs. Mary Ann debate.
Yeah, how is Mary Anne on the list but not Ginger? Invalid election!
I picked Mary Anne but I would stuff the ballot box for each of them.
8/24/2020 8:36 PM
A) One could argue that the environmental advantages benefit millions of Pennsylvanians

B) This is goign to be a really impressive trick. The most generous estimates - from within the industries, most private estimates are substantially lower - would suggest there are a little over 5000 coal workers in PA and 26000 jobs associated with fracking. Biden's going to cost hundreds of thousands of those 30,000 people out of work? It's a miracle! Maybe whoever told you these numbers can do the same with some loaves and fish and feed all these newly starving mouths.
8/25/2020 1:09 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Trump or Biden ? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.