Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/23/2020 12:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 8/23/2020 12:28:00 PM (view original):
How many communists are there in the friggin USA compared to card carrying nazis and kkk members and qanon not even counting run of the mill white nationalists.

answer - a small fraction you fractious one.
I don't have the numbers but, despite the scare tactics of CNN and their ilk, I bet there are way more people friendly to the idea of communism (talk to someone in Gen Z, they will defend Venezuela to the hilt) than to Nazism or the Klan. It would not even be close, actually.
You are right you don’t have the numbers.
i do. Voting patrerns registration polls marches movements group numbers.
8/23/2020 12:39 PM
Posted by dino27 on 8/22/2020 9:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/22/2020 8:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 8/22/2020 5:47:00 PM (view original):
You did not read what he said. Read it again.
you don’t have the sufficient inspiration to walk in the many shoes of the many discriminated people throughout the centuries of this country and what it did to people and families and culture and psyche both individual and collective.

no white person even Jewish can in this country walk in the shoes of the African American people of our country and racism systemized exists. Can we spell republicans and trump.

coreander is not an idiot and I agree with a lot of his passion. We all should.
I did read what he said. Telling someone t take responsibility for his actions has nothing to do with knowing what discriminated people in this country have faced and what it has done to them. I have never claimed to know what it is like to "walk in the shoes" of an African American or any other minority other than a Jew, as I am one. Just as you don't have any idea what it is to be Jewish and face anti-semitism. I do. I will not, have not and will never claim the discrimination I have faced is anything like the discrimination Blacks or Hispanics or Muslims (or any other minority face.

By the way, many racists speak with a lot of passion too.

Once again I am sorry I respond to any posts here. I will try not to anymore.

And tang, coreander is pointless and in my opinion, he is an idiot.
What are you talking about. I’m Jewish and really Jewish not a Jewish Christian.
you are Christian in your theology not Jewish. Like a lot of stuff that’s faux to call yourself Jewish.
sorry, didn't realize you were Jewish. probably knew it at some point, but I guess i forgot. See that? I take respnsibility fr my mistakes. As far as me being a Christian in my theology, not Jewish, you know nothing about my theology.

I'm not going to say that this is my last post here, but it will be my last for a while. I'd like to leave you with tis:

liberal - favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.

So, I have no problem being labeled a liberal. See ya!
8/23/2020 12:55 PM
oh, sorry..one more..

we should all understand and stop the petty Wylie word game bullshit.

**** off, dino
8/23/2020 12:58 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/23/2020 12:55:00 PM (view original):
I will say, I do truly hope that Utopic vision the progressive left envisages does one day come to pass. My understanding of history has, however, led me to believe that it is very unlikely to achieve the goals it sets out to. What's far more likely, in my opinion, is something akin to the soulless despotism of the Soviet Union or the righteous terror of the French revolution (something you can find leftists on Twitter unironically looking towards as a model). The French revolution, it should be remembered, did not stabilize until a strong man of genius took over, implementing policies that stood in stark contrast to his Jacobin forbearers. Oh Napoleon.

I hope better days are ahead, because progressives will ultimately win the so-called culture war. I find myself skeptical though. I appreciate your passion for doing what you think is good and moral Dino.
What does any of that have to do with the United States.
8/23/2020 1:27 PM
I will say, I do truly hope that Utopic vision the progressive left envisages does one day come to pass. My understanding of history has, however, led me to believe that it is very unlikely to achieve the goals it sets out to. What's far more likely, in my opinion, is something akin to the soulless despotism of the Soviet Union or the righteous terror of the French revolution (something you can find leftists on Twitter unironically looking towards as a model). The French revolution, it should be remembered, did not stabilize until a strong man of genius took over, implementing policies that stood in stark contrast to his Jacobin forbearers. Oh Napoleon.

I hope better days are ahead, because progressives will ultimately win the so-called culture war. I find myself skeptical though. I appreciate your passion for doing what you think is good and moral Dino.
8/23/2020 1:28 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 8/23/2020 12:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 8/22/2020 9:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/22/2020 8:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 8/22/2020 5:47:00 PM (view original):
You did not read what he said. Read it again.
you don’t have the sufficient inspiration to walk in the many shoes of the many discriminated people throughout the centuries of this country and what it did to people and families and culture and psyche both individual and collective.

no white person even Jewish can in this country walk in the shoes of the African American people of our country and racism systemized exists. Can we spell republicans and trump.

coreander is not an idiot and I agree with a lot of his passion. We all should.
I did read what he said. Telling someone t take responsibility for his actions has nothing to do with knowing what discriminated people in this country have faced and what it has done to them. I have never claimed to know what it is like to "walk in the shoes" of an African American or any other minority other than a Jew, as I am one. Just as you don't have any idea what it is to be Jewish and face anti-semitism. I do. I will not, have not and will never claim the discrimination I have faced is anything like the discrimination Blacks or Hispanics or Muslims (or any other minority face.

By the way, many racists speak with a lot of passion too.

Once again I am sorry I respond to any posts here. I will try not to anymore.

And tang, coreander is pointless and in my opinion, he is an idiot.
What are you talking about. I’m Jewish and really Jewish not a Jewish Christian.
you are Christian in your theology not Jewish. Like a lot of stuff that’s faux to call yourself Jewish.
sorry, didn't realize you were Jewish. probably knew it at some point, but I guess i forgot. See that? I take respnsibility fr my mistakes. As far as me being a Christian in my theology, not Jewish, you know nothing about my theology.

I'm not going to say that this is my last post here, but it will be my last for a while. I'd like to leave you with tis:

liberal - favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.

So, I have no problem being labeled a liberal. See ya!
You do not read. Not that you are incapable but you do not read.

i said that leftist was this season’ republican curse word for democrats the way they used to use the term liberal as if it was communist..like a curse word.....you were unaware of that ?
8/23/2020 1:31 PM
You have constantly said you were a Christian. That means you accept Jesus as a deity. Thats what it means to be a Christian. To believe in the deity of Jesus .
so you are not Jewish.
8/23/2020 1:34 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/23/2020 1:28:00 PM (view original):

What does this have to do with the United States.
8/23/2020 1:36 PM
Posted by dino27 on 8/23/2020 1:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/23/2020 1:28:00 PM (view original):

What does this have to do with the United States.
Talk to protesters out on the streets in places like Portland and Seattle and then get back to me
8/23/2020 1:39 PM
Ok what is wrong with protesting.
you say you want a democracy.
8/23/2020 1:46 PM
Have I ever said I want a democracy? Much prefer Republican form of govt (not the party, mind you) to pure Democracy. Historically speaking, monarchy is best however. But it's a mixed bag with the crazies thrown in.
8/23/2020 1:53 PM
Ok I stand corrected I meant democracy not a democracy.
8/23/2020 1:54 PM
Monarchy is best. Ok.
8/23/2020 1:55 PM
Originally the Senate in this country was appointed, not elected. I would favor going back to that system in some form. Put the best and brightest , non-career politicians in that appointed assembly. A council of elders if you will. Elon Musk, Maya Angelou, Warren Buffet, a number of prominent historians, economists etc. The cream does not rise when it has to appeal to the masses. Example: Taco Bell was voted best Mexican restaurant in the US. Fast fact: no, it's actually not. But that's democracy! Mitch McConnell, I will readily admit, is Taco Bell. Not Moscow Mitch, Taco Mitch.
8/23/2020 1:59 PM
He is not a serious person.
he doesn’t really make any serious points.
8/23/2020 1:59 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...11 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.