Where's the Outcry? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
What did he say? (Probably proving your point that the ESPN app on my phone has not already broken the news to me)
8/23/2020 12:18 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Y'all are real snowflakes. I agree with you, but the reaction is unnecessary.
8/23/2020 12:58 PM
Exactly what I suspected: the loud mouths around here don't want racial equality, they just like like to b*tch, b*tch and b*tch some more. When presented the oportunity to actually address an issue, they have ZERO. to say.

At least Luka got payback for one day. (Dude's crazy good and is still a kid.)
8/23/2020 9:18 PM
How the **** is "addressing" this minor situation going to lead to racial equality?

I think you're the one who likes to *****.
8/23/2020 10:03 PM
ANOTHER unarmed black man got shot (and possibly killed) by police today, and THIS is what you're choosing to be outraged about?

smh
8/23/2020 10:19 PM
He was breaking up a fight too, ffs

I hate that modern American policing is just a super high-risk game of Simon Says for black people and if you mess up at all you get 6 bullets pumped into your back.
8/23/2020 10:49 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/23/2020 10:49:00 PM (view original):

I hate that modern American policing is just a super high-risk game of Simon Says for black people and if you mess up at all you get 6 bullets pumped into your back.
Lies.
8/28/2020 12:32 PM
Yeah it was 7.

if trump won’t leave the White House they have hired Wisconsin cops to shoot him 7 times in the back with paint balls.
8/28/2020 12:42 PM
12 - 150
8/28/2020 12:43 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/28/2020 12:32:00 PM (view original):

Lies.
No, it IS true. It happens dozens of times every day in inter-cities across the Nation.
Unfortunately, none of those shootings make "good press", so nobody seems to care.
Loot and ruin lives over something that happens as frequently in one year as something else does in one single day.
Makes perfect sense, no?

(Again, not excusing out-of-line officers at all and believe they should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, and repeatedly say that police reform is much needed, but shouldn't the much, much, much bigger problem be getter at least as much attention?)
8/28/2020 3:20 PM
Hmm. I wonder which one of Trump's policies makes the problem better?
8/28/2020 4:07 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/28/2020 3:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 8/28/2020 12:32:00 PM (view original):

Lies.
No, it IS true. It happens dozens of times every day in inter-cities across the Nation.
Unfortunately, none of those shootings make "good press", so nobody seems to care.
Loot and ruin lives over something that happens as frequently in one year as something else does in one single day.
Makes perfect sense, no?

(Again, not excusing out-of-line officers at all and believe they should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, and repeatedly say that police reform is much needed, but shouldn't the much, much, much bigger problem be getter at least as much attention?)
Can’t get through the garble of this post
what language was it .
8/28/2020 4:25 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/28/2020 4:07:00 PM (view original):
Hmm. I wonder which one of Trump's policies makes the problem better?
We sure didn’t have this much racial turmoil under Obama biden.

trump creates racial enmity atmosphere stokes it creates helplessness with his rhetoric and labeling protest as bad stokes some more stirs the pot and then blames it on biden.

8/28/2020 4:29 PM
12 Next ▸
Where's the Outcry? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.