Can we finally , now , put aside the myth that these protestsers were peaceful. That they're even concerned with the full story coming to light. It's all about a narrative that feeds the American cult of victimhood.

BLM is a political organization, one that implicitly condones violence and unrest to achieve its ends.
case closed. And the media is complicit.

But, sure, the next revolution will be real fun and if we overlook the inevitable death toll I'm sure it will also produce increased equality. It will if they say so.
8/25/2020 10:09 AM
so yer sayin it was ok for three cops to shoot a unarmed man

they couldn tackle and shackle they had to shoot

i am not on your side

kenosha deserves what it got

for hiring and training cops who do not know their business
8/25/2020 10:17 AM
Wait for the full story to come out. Do we know if his children were in danger? There were charges of assault. And he had a knife.

America is better than destroying itself after something lije this. Except maybe it isn't anymore.
8/25/2020 10:21 AM
why

i saw the video
8/25/2020 10:22 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/25/2020 10:09:00 AM (view original):
Can we finally , now , put aside the myth that these protestsers were peaceful. That they're even concerned with the full story coming to light. It's all about a narrative that feeds the American cult of victimhood.

BLM is a political organization, one that implicitly condones violence and unrest to achieve its ends.

But, sure, the next revolution will be real fun and if we overlook the inevitable death toll I'm sure it will also produce increased equality. It will if they say so.
Incorrect and your wet dream
case closed
8/25/2020 10:29 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/25/2020 10:21:00 AM (view original):
Wait for the full story to come out. Do we know if his children were in danger? There were charges of assault. And he had a knife.

America is better than destroying itself after something lije this. Except maybe it isn't anymore.
The guy just wanted to drive away with his kids.

the cop that shot him was like a few feet from him could have easily pulled him back out of car.

no brains no morality no courage
just a robot racist.

really sick to my stomach of the fine people who always say I need to make excuses I need to know more.

the problem is that kind doesn’t know or want to know or understand racism
and systemic police brutality and incompetence.
8/25/2020 10:36 AM
Wait for the full video/story. I'll eat my words if proved wrong.
8/25/2020 10:52 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/iganf4/as_a_black_male_the_death_of_jacob_blake_was_not/

https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/ify194/the_united_states_has_a_victimhood_fetish/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb
8/25/2020 10:55 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/25/2020 10:52:00 AM (view original):
If there was a gun or weapon that would have come out.

if a few people out of thousands riot we have
a race war in your view but 3 cops try to KILL an unarmed man with his kids next to him. That’s no big deal.

get a life.
8/25/2020 11:00 AM
How will you feel Nov 4th when Dems lose Wisconsin because of this?
8/25/2020 11:09 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/25/2020 10:57:00 AM (view original):
https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/iganf4/as_a_black_male_the_death_of_jacob_blake_was_not/

https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/ify194/the_united_states_has_a_victimhood_fetish/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb
"AS A BLACK MALE"

ok dude 90% of people on reddit who say "as a black person, I think it's ok" are actually white people who want attention
8/25/2020 11:34 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/25/2020 10:09:00 AM (view original):

When you say "these protesters", who are you referring to? I will agree that the majority of people (from the looks of it, we aren't there) in Minneapolis and Kenosha are not peaceful. However, these are edge cases. I don't think it's fair to blame BLM for people inside of a city rioting over the fact that someone inside their city was killed and the cop wasn't arrested. Do I wish that they burned the pd and not local businesses? Absolutely. Will I blame the entirety of BLM for it? No.

Some estimates say 7-20 MILLION people participated in protests. A few thousand rioters are inevitable when you have a population that large, and because they cause more damage, the millions of actual peaceful protesters generally get blamed. But it's really important to put this stuff in context.
8/25/2020 11:40 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/25/2020 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Unfortunately, the police reportedly were not wearing body cameras. Fortunately, Jacob Blake has a chance of surviving this brutal attack. Usually in these cases, the police get to say whatever they want because they are the primary witness. Hopefully Jacob gets to share his side of the story.
8/25/2020 11:42 AM
Also, you would think that after months of protests the police would think twice about unloading bullets into Jacob Blake's back (by the way, the arrest warrant was over a year old and he had nothing to do with the reason the police were there).
8/25/2020 11:44 AM
Every last cop in America should be required to wear and HAVE ACTIVATED a body cam and an audio source while on duty. They should also be required to be EQUIPPED with a taser and TRAINED to use that FIRST instead of their gun. The gun should be a last resort. The fact that all the cops around in that vid and the guy STILL ends up SHOT several times in front of his children instead of tased, cuffed and controlled is a TRAVESTY. The things I spoke of above are the kinds of things that should be immediately enacted by every police agency in the name of justice and transparency. Wanna get rid of bad cops? Simple. Put them on camera/audio every second and then react and prosecute accordingly when lines are crossed and people get murdered. I have nothing but respect for cops and I personally know and have worked with several over the years. Not a single one of those men or any cop worth a damn would disagree with my opinion. An entire segment of the population is done talking because we, as a country, haven’t LISTENED. As evidenced by a guy in Kenosha who did NOT have to be shot SEVEN ******* TIMES.

ACCOUNTABILITY
8/25/2020 12:49 PM
1234 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.