DOJ Confirms Topic

The Republican Party is only interested in the stock market and keeping power..

the Republican Party power is derived from the racism of the white masses like alt3...people like him.

without racism as a driving force the Republican Party would cease to exist.
8/30/2020 12:01 PM
MODERN Republican Party Dino!

The original Republican Party was certainly NOT Racist in origin.
The Party was "taken over" by IMO scum.
8/30/2020 12:23 PM
That’s what I’m saying.
I’m talking about the modern Republican Party.
im talking about is.
8/30/2020 12:34 PM
But the Republican Party has as its base the racists of this country ever since the dems became the new party of Lincoln which I believe started with FDR and further evolved with the peeling off of the southern dems with JFK and LBJ. And by 1972 the dems became the party of Lincoln.
8/30/2020 12:41 PM (edited)
People who would not be republicans today

Lincoln
Eisenhower
Jesus
George Will left the party
Leslie Gore
8/30/2020 12:48 PM
Today’s Republican Party is 99% scum.
that is correct sir.
they are political criminals.
8/30/2020 12:54 PM
Everyone is guilty regarding this incident. All sides did things that caused death and destruction that didnt have to occur.
If you are of the mentality that "all_______ are bad people" (filll in the blank with whatever you like....well then you are simplly not intelligent enough to even be in this discussion. Unfortunately that seems to be the majority of people these days. Not even smart enough to argue rationally or act rationally.

This used to be common sense stuff-
- Dont break restraining orders
-Dont run from cops ever
-Dont shoot any unarmed citizens ever
- Dont let your kids carry loaded guns.
- Dont physically attack anyone ever, especially when they have a loaded gun!
-Dont play cowboy, unless its on youur own property.

All these things happened and that just in a few days. Scary to think how many more idiots there are in this country that just need a spark to set their idiocy into action.

8/30/2020 2:09 PM
That said, the center has been pushed waaay to the right. Pretty good trick the republicans have pulled. Gonna be hell to pay for pulling this over on America and we are now seeing the beginnings of that.
8/30/2020 2:12 PM
Posted by pointfwd on 8/30/2020 2:12:00 PM (view original):
That said, the center has been pushed waaay to the right. Pretty good trick the republicans have pulled. Gonna be hell to pay for pulling this over on America and we are now seeing the beginnings of that.
That’s the proper point.
no one including black lives matter defends or condones the spin off violence.

but a repressive racist anti democracy election rigging agenda WILL engender violence when it causes a feeling of hopelesness in an already angry group.

the republican actions have responsibility attached to what it leads to. They must bear a governing and leadership accountability to activating violent desperate impulses.

the 99% i referred to is congress and I will stick with what I said.
8/30/2020 2:56 PM
The candidate on one side is openly inciting violence. The candidate on the other is not. A top advisor to the side that is inciting violence has publicly stated that they think violence benefits them politically. This is not a hard call.
8/30/2020 3:00 PM
It should be obvious to any one who is objective and not racist.
8/30/2020 3:04 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/mviser/status/1300154855546392577

More denouncing and condemning from Biden.

Makes a good point too: has Trump denounced or condemned the murderer in Kenosha? I'm pretty sure he retweeted something praising the kid, actually. You know, like a leader.

terrorist leader.

8/30/2020 5:40 PM
And has trump ever talked about the scourge of police brutality and supporting the right for peaceful protest and the basic American tradition of peaceful protest in balance against violence.

he has only conflated protest with violence inciting and stoking.

the police protests are not in a bubble.
swirling and stirring and boiling up and up and up is the voter suppression the breaking of mail sorting machines the constant rhetoric about fraud and mail in voting ending oversight on Russian interference into the election and all the other every day attacks on the democratic institutions.

dont be distracted into not realizing that the protests are about the state of disunion and the almost 4 years of daily attacks on minority rights and democratic ideals and institutions the House of Representatives.
8/30/2020 6:18 PM
Trump retweeted something calling for justice for Andy Ngo today.
8/30/2020 7:02 PM
Was Andy ngo killed by an illegal immigrant? I’m going on memory.

trump is going for the Vietnamese votes.
The vietnamese people love America but they equally hate China. So many are totally 2 eyes blind to trump’ autocratic leadership even though they fled from China totalitarianism , and his Asian racism and many do support him.
many were angry when he started saying Chinese virus because many Vietnamese were getting verbal and some physical attacks but their virulent hatred for China has taken over.

also many cane to USA under Nixon and Ford and then Reagan Bush.
8/30/2020 8:33 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
DOJ Confirms Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.