Moscow Bitcch Topic

Scrutiny on the bounty.

lets not forget this issue.
it is Much bigger story then the Ben gazzara thing leading to 15 hearings one where Hillary sat for 12 hours. This is a more important matter on levels.
im not sure why but a cia guy involved in the story committed suicide.

trump is a traitor.
talk about double standards.
8/29/2020 1:25 AM (edited)
The trump rnc May have been a new duperspreader. The one at the White House had a thousand bad people wit out masks just askin for it. They will spread their manure and we will be reading about it.

that evil clown has more then 40% support.
Dumb country.
the United States is a dumb racist country.
40 % is proof.
8/29/2020 12:01 AM
The one who wears the mask of the dread death will come for dj trump.
8/29/2020 12:05 AM
You We live in such a dumb country that very few people yet realize the coming effects of permanent climate change. The window is closing soon before permanent irreversible problems begin.

yhe next 4 years are very very important.
We already know trump says it is a hoax.
he will never take scientists seriously and we know what he did even to mask wearing.

none of us should lose sight of this issue that will make covid seem like a walk in the park.
8/29/2020 1:39 AM
I would venture to say that the vast majority of people who are climate change deniers believe in the literal story of Noah and the ark.... a boat with 2 of every species on earth.
and they are in power making the rules.
and they are still looking for the boat.
they have the gall to talk about hoaxes and belittle science because it makes them quake in their Sandals.
8/29/2020 11:08 AM
Uhhh, they DID find the boat"/Ark. On a mountain somewheres, no?
8/29/2020 11:47 AM
Is dino saying such stupid, made-up sheit, that bob is correcting him? Gotta love the consistency of some of these guys. They don't give a rat's azz about facts/truths, no matter what. They just want to b*tch, b*tch, b*tch (24/7/365).
8/29/2020 12:32 PM
I don’t think you understand humor.
8/29/2020 1:35 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/29/2020 12:32:00 PM (view original):
Is dino saying such stupid, made-up sheit, that bob is correcting him? Gotta love the consistency of some of these guys. They don't give a rat's azz about facts/truths, no matter what. They just want to b*tch, b*tch, b*tch (24/7/365).
Exactly what did I make up genius.
8/29/2020 1:36 PM
The country is at a crossroads.
the greatest threat to the republic since the civil war.
does the country want less democracy and more authoritarianism or not.
does the country want an anti science mentality or not.
does the country want conspiracy theory types for its government or not.
does the country want to be subservient to Russia or not.

we have a dumb country no matter what but can the smart people defeat the masses of cultists drawn to an authoritarian style leader and government or are we going to choose aspirational democracy as our savior.
8/30/2020 7:26 AM
There is NO saviour, just as there is no such thing as American exceptionalism.

THAT is the REAL HOAX!!

EVERY time I hear some cretin claim we are the best Country because of "American exceptionalism" I wanna PUKE!!
There is NO such thing! That is a egomaniacally arrogant delusion.

WE are HUMANS. WE are NO BETTER than ANY other human.
WE are DEFINITELY NOT exceptional, in ANY manner.

What is EXCEPTIONAL are our Founding Documents, and WE don't even KNOW what they say or pay them ANY mind any longer.
Dino is right. WE ARE STUPID as a populace!
8/30/2020 9:27 AM
Well, if anybody knows anything about stupid, it's Dino.

8/30/2020 9:38 AM
Posted by all3 on 8/30/2020 9:38:00 AM (view original):
Well, if anybody knows anything about stupid, it's Dino.

So right I do know stupid and you are not only stupid but whatever George Wallace was in 1968 that’s you.
that is what you are and let nobody around these parts ever ever not realize exactly what you are.
8/30/2020 9:56 AM
Man, I thought Uofa was bad about stalking me, but dino's much worse and sadder. No matter what I post, when I post, guy is going to post some sort of BS reply in minutes, even though he knows I'm never going to read it unless someone reposts it. It's fun toying with someone so weak-minded and easy to manipulate, but it's also quite scary. Think I'll play along for at least a while longer.

8/30/2020 10:15 AM
Yeah he responds but does not read.
you used to get some kind of affirmation before I returned.
Those days are over.
8/30/2020 11:55 AM
12 Next ▸
Moscow Bitcch Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.