Moscow Bitcch Topic

II’m not trying to be funny when I say this but these are the individuals that I think were trump’s greatest influences on his thinking and persona.

fred trump
roy cohn
The New York mafia Gambino family The Godfather movies John gotti and the code of the mafia
george wallace
richard nixon
hitler/goebbels
mitch mcconnel
putin
some Russian oligarchs and Russian mafia
howard stern - the only good guy on this list.
8/30/2020 1:11 PM (edited)
Can't see the time posted of blocked posts, but I'm sure it wasn't long after mine, just as I'm sure he'll quickly post some dumb*zz reply to this post. It's fun pulling the strings and watching the mindless puppet dance.
8/30/2020 7:40 PM
He amuses me.
8/30/2020 8:58 PM
Joe biden goes on the attack tomorrow with a big speech about the violence of trump America. Trumpica.

mayors and governors and others are now going full force firing back at trump and he is about to get a fusillade.

8/30/2020 9:07 PM
Let’s Talk About Public Property and Food

As a citizen with certain human and basic rights I am having a very difficult time wrapping my head around the wanton destruction of mail sorting machines and deliberate confiscation and theft of mail boxes or should I say voting booths.

this is an assault on our basic liberty.
this is a deliberate act to cheat in an election.
this is destruction of public property.
this is an attempted coup of an election process.

this is bigger then the violence in a few cities.

where the **** is the outcry from republican congress or republican followers.

once again they are PROVEN guilty of fraud.
they are not good citizens. They are willing executioners of the destruction of the orderly distribution of mail as a voting process.
no small feat.

this is kristallnacht and burning of the books.
how can we not realize this before a 2nd term.
this is why people record history and look for patterns of potential horror.

Trump and the postmaster general are committing acts tantamount to serious crimes against the United States of America.

people are angry on the streets.
the war to stop the maiming of what we call democracy is nothing less then existential.

part 2 on this piece later.
8/31/2020 8:20 AM (edited)
And the string-pulling continues.
8/31/2020 10:04 AM
Posted by dino27 on 8/30/2020 1:11:00 PM (view original):
II’m not trying to be funny when I say this but these are the individuals that I think were trump’s greatest influences on his thinking and persona.

fred trump
roy cohn
The New York mafia Gambino family The Godfather movies John gotti and the code of the mafia
george wallace
richard nixon
hitler/goebbels
mitch mcconnel
putin
Take Mitch off I think, otherwise spot on
8/31/2020 10:05 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/31/2020 10:05:00 AM (view original):

fred trump
roy cohn
george wallace
richard nixon
hitler/goebbels
mitch mcconnel
putin
I put McConnell on because he was the senate leader during Obama and during the 2016 debates when asked about the Supreme Court vacancy trump like a true republican statesman said “ delay delay delay....”
8/31/2020 11:13 AM
Posted by dino27 on 8/31/2020 11:13:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/31/2020 10:05:00 AM (view original):

fred trump
roy cohn
george wallace
richard nixon
hitler/goebbels
mitch mcconnel
putin
I put McConnell on because he was the senate leader during Obama and during the 2016 debates when asked about the Supreme Court vacancy trump like a true republican statesman said “ delay delay delay....”
Ah, solid point.

I'll never forgive Mitch for that bs. Utterly unrepentant politics. Obama was elected twice to make the decision of supreme court justices.
8/31/2020 11:46 AM
I invite everyone to go to my music thread devoted to 2020 releases in the pit.
im going to try to have it moved to non sports but if you are a music fan like me and bob and Wylie you might enjoy and learn about some new stuff you don’t know about to check out.

im going to start adding more stuff.
8/31/2020 2:30 PM
It’s raining pardons

how many friends family associates will trump pardon in January 2021.

could be at least 25.

so many laws and norms will have to be changed or codified or protected because of trump.
9/2/2020 8:28 AM
◂ Prev 12
Moscow Bitcch Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.