Best SB team of all time? NEW RECORD HOLDER! Topic

Well ... someone earlier in this thread criticized other owners for building a team simply to "go for a record." That clearly was your intent here as well ... while also competing along the way.

The fact that your over reaching goal was to set a record though makes it gimmicky by definition ... in my opinion.

Congrats either way. And for the record, the team I referenced in my league that had a similar roster construction "only" had 709 steals.
9/8/2020 4:30 PM
Posted by gworear on 9/8/2020 4:30:00 PM (view original):
Well ... someone earlier in this thread criticized other owners for building a team simply to "go for a record." That clearly was your intent here as well ... while also competing along the way.

The fact that your over reaching goal was to set a record though makes it gimmicky by definition ... in my opinion.

Congrats either way. And for the record, the team I referenced in my league that had a similar roster construction "only" had 709 steals.
For the record, this team wasn’t built to beat any records. It was built to complete a bounty put out by just4me: have the largest Net SB-CS spread by other teams competing in the bounty. My goal was to have around 800-900sb with 100-150cs for a net of 650-800.
9/8/2020 11:26 PM
◂ Prev 12
Best SB team of all time? NEW RECORD HOLDER! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.