a peaceful brick to the head Topic

https://twitter.com/CommiesLmao/status/1300348943461756933?s=09

What peaceful protests these are!

Also some lovely death to America chants on the streets of Oakland last night! Just lovely.

All you level-headed liberals, good-hearted and not unintelligent, ponder the fate of Marquis de Lafayette circa 1791. When the mob coopts your movement, which will happen, you will regret what you set in motion. It will be a tragedy for us all.
8/31/2020 8:59 AM
Look Ted. The "tragedy" happened in 11/2016. When 63 Million voters tossed their common "sense" and judgment in the trash and elected someone the ENTIRE Globe knows for certain is an illiterate, uneducated "Yori" whose ONLY motive is the lifelong "con" that He's been playing and living his whole life.

The idea that HE is a successful businessman, and rich "Yori" with a head for decision making. Those with eyes can see quite clearly that He is NOT any of that. Even blind folks can find the information about the cretin you elected in Books and publications, though they WILL have to find their sources written in Braille. For everybody else it SHOULD be real easy to discern what a complete nincompoop you elected.

The biggest threat to our democracy in my lifetime is 4 more years of Trump.
IF I wanted the destruction of OUR Country I would hope for 4 more years of Trump.

I'm quite sure that anarchists ARE trying to help Trump win election (as ARE the White Supremacists) as THAT event (4 MORE years) WILL be our downfall as a Representative Democracy. HE is the embodiment of EVIL.

I BELIEVE he may have had an improper relationship with his daughter Ivanka!
I don't KNOW, mind you. I just think he's THAT kind of man.
And many of the superficial "signs" are very present.
8/31/2020 9:38 AM
Oh, should Biden denounce and condemn the violence some more? Should Kellyanne say the violence is good for Trump again? Get the **** outta here you fear mongering hack.
8/31/2020 9:47 AM
bob has finally lost it and gone over the edge. "BELIEVING" someone had relations with their daughter just shows the depth of hatred he has for someone he's never met, and really doesn't know at all.

I only know, or knew, one person who actually had personal contact with Trump, and that was a former Con Edison worker, who died a little over 3 years ago. During the election on '16, he always talked about how his crew was in charge of running the power to and through Trump's "new" building, and how Trump would always stop to talk to the workers when he was there. He couldn't get over the fact that a man rich enough to build an entire NYC tower would take the time to talk to dirty workers doing "everyman" work. His 1st-hand stories (I know he worked for Con Ed, and have no reason to doubt anything else) left a big impression, and mean much more to me that slanderish BS coming from internet "geniuses".
8/31/2020 10:03 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/31/2020 8:59:00 AM (view original):
https://twitter.com/CommiesLmao/status/1300348943461756933?s=09

What peaceful protests these are!

Also some lovely death to America chants on the streets of Oakland last night! Just lovely.

All you level-headed liberals, good-hearted and not unintelligent, ponder the fate of Marquis de Lafayette circa 1791. When the mob coopts your movement, which will happen, you will regret what you set in motion. It will be a tragedy for us all.
20 million people, but one brick and they suddenly are not peaceful!
8/31/2020 10:37 AM
Posted by all3 on 8/31/2020 10:03:00 AM (view original):
bob has finally lost it and gone over the edge. "BELIEVING" someone had relations with their daughter just shows the depth of hatred he has for someone he's never met, and really doesn't know at all.

I only know, or knew, one person who actually had personal contact with Trump, and that was a former Con Edison worker, who died a little over 3 years ago. During the election on '16, he always talked about how his crew was in charge of running the power to and through Trump's "new" building, and how Trump would always stop to talk to the workers when he was there. He couldn't get over the fact that a man rich enough to build an entire NYC tower would take the time to talk to dirty workers doing "everyman" work. His 1st-hand stories (I know he worked for Con Ed, and have no reason to doubt anything else) left a big impression, and mean much more to me that slanderish BS coming from internet "geniuses".
WOWEE! YOU are really in the pits with this one.

It's a long long ways from "may have had an Improper relationship" (which is EXACTLY what I posted) to "relations with their daughter" crazy man.
There are like a myriad amount of ways of "improper" treatment/behavior to our children. Most mental IMO, not physical.

Aren't YOU the feller round these parts that complains non-stop about every ELSE putting words in your mouth??
Leave it to you Trump sycophants to think of the vilest.
Hypocrite!

(Edited to correct spelling!)
8/31/2020 11:22 AM (edited)
Bob ain't wrong there. All kinda stepped in it.
8/31/2020 11:19 AM
Also, I ain't no "internet genius" but I have figured out that THIS is the age of Trump.
Crudeness, rudeness, and BS are the tools of the era.
I'm willing to talk as tough as Trump because I believe in a level playing field.
I will NOT shrink from duty to stand UP and callout this EVIL despot that has consumed tiny minds like yours.
Truly Trumpism is a CULT of meager brains spouting hate and garbage.

I'm tossing it BACK!
Deal with it.
8/31/2020 11:20 AM

Trump likes anyone who works for a company that starts off with con.

and hitler liked dogs.
8/31/2020 11:21 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/31/2020 11:20:00 AM (view original):
Also, I ain't no "internet genius" but I have figured out that THIS is the age of Trump.
Crudeness, rudeness, and BS are the tools of the era.
I'm willing to talk as tough as Trump because I believe in a level playing field.
I will NOT shrink from duty to stand UP and callout this EVIL despot that has consumed tiny minds like yours.
Truly Trumpism is a CULT of meager brains spouting hate and garbage.

I'm tossing it BACK!
Deal with it.
The age of trump is 6.
8/31/2020 11:22 AM
Posted by dino27 on 8/31/2020 11:21:00 AM (view original):

Trump likes anyone who works for a company that starts off with con.

and hitler liked dogs.
Dino, Is THIS right??

I don't know mind you. I never looked into it. Hitler's personality was not of a whole lot of interest on my part. (Maybe a mistake!)
But, God, I hope not.
My impression is that Hitler would NOT have appreciated what Dogs offer us.

So, I'm serious, Do you know this?
Or are you being ironic somehow.

My bet is Hitler wasn't a Dog man.
I hope I don't turn out to be wrong.
It would lessen my opinion of the Dog kingdom, which I quite frankly think was Ussen's (God's) Finest Work!
8/31/2020 11:26 AM
No it is true. He had a beloved German Shepard. I think it was named schnapps.

he trained the dog to attack anyone if he said Jew.

the dog was killed in the bunker so that it would not be captured.

it wore a little swatska around its neck and hitler said it was an honorary member of the hitler yutes.

naturally it was a German Shepard full of aryan blood.

8/31/2020 11:35 AM
I definitely remember reading somewhere in the past that Hitler loved animals and pets.
8/31/2020 11:35 AM
I think alt3 has a German Shepard.
8/31/2020 11:36 AM
Trump, on the hand, has never had a dog and says weird *** things about them, i.e. lie like a dog, sweat like a dog, etc.
8/31/2020 11:49 AM
123 Next ▸
a peaceful brick to the head Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.