a peaceful brick to the head Topic

Even to this day many say that the dog bore a striking resemblance to gohring.
hitler was fond of how schnapps seemed to say heil when she barked. Hitler said that when he met the dog she had him at heil.

it is speculated that hitler and the dog shared intimate time together.
8/31/2020 11:49 AM
Let me repeat myself, ponder the case of Marquis de Lafayette circa 1791.

8/31/2020 12:13 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/31/2020 12:13:00 PM (view original):

Yes, Trump should do that.

One candidate is condemning violence. The other is egging it on because he thinks it's good for him politically.

You do not live in reality and no matter how many times you repeat the same ****, it won't be true.
8/31/2020 12:17 PM
Wow. I'm surprised. Lessens my opinion of German Shepherds.

Schnapps eh?? LOL.
You sure the so-called Dog wasn't actually Eva?
There's a great song by my friend Danny O'Keefe titled "(He would have Loved You More than) Eva Braun.
David Lindley is one artist that has recorded it. It might be on Youtube. I don't know.
IF it is folks should go listen to it.
The lyrics are awesome!!
8/31/2020 12:18 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/31/2020 12:17:00 PM (view original):

One candidate is condemning violence. The other is egging it on because he thinks it's good for him politically.

You do not live in reality and no matter how many times you repeat the same ****, it won't be true.
Could make the exact same argument about covid lockdowns - a bad economy is good for Democrats politically.
8/31/2020 12:22 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/31/2020 12:18:00 PM (view original):

Schnapps eh?? LOL.
There's a great song by my friend Danny O'Keefe titled "(He would have Loved You More than) Eva Braun.
David Lindley is one artist that has recorded it. It might be on Youtube. I don't know.
The lyrics are awesome!!
Danny o Keefe who started out with James Taylor?
Wow....nice.
8/31/2020 12:24 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/31/2020 12:22:00 PM (view original):

Could make the exact same argument about covid lockdowns - a bad economy is good for Democrats politically.
Except democrats have put forth legislation to assist people during the lockdown and let Trump put his ******* signature on the one check he's agreed to put out while the GOP has done diddly **** so, no, you can't actually.
8/31/2020 12:31 PM
And unlike you, democrats aren't seeing 40m unemployed on Trump's watch and thinking about politics. That's rather telling on you, dude.
8/31/2020 12:34 PM
Democrats have done NOTHING but think about politics the last 4 years. Kidding yourself with any other view shows how gullible you are.
8/31/2020 12:38 PM
Posted by dino27 on 8/31/2020 12:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 8/31/2020 12:18:00 PM (view original):

Schnapps eh?? LOL.
The lyrics are awesome!!
Danny o Keefe who started out with James Taylor?
Wow....nice.
No. I don't think so.
Danny O'Keefe is most widely known for his 1972 Hit song "Goodtime Charlie's Got The Blues". He also had other minor hit songs played on the radio throughout the 70's like "Angel Spread Your Wings" (1973-4) or "Magdelena". He's also known for the song "The Road" which Jackson Browne made famous on his "Running On Empty" Live LP. O'Keefe also had a couple of Top 20 A/C hits in the 1980's with "Someday" and "Along For The Ride" (which even had a video played on VH-1 back in the day).

He's also releasing a new CD on Sept. 25th that I'm highly anticipating.
It centers on the Nez Perce loss of their homelands and other Pacific NW history.
Some of us have hoped for the release of this project for (literally) decades.
You can find out about him yourself at dannyokeefe.com
8/31/2020 12:46 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/31/2020 12:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/31/2020 12:22:00 PM (view original):

Except democrats have put forth legislation to assist people during the lockdown and let Trump put his ******* signature on the one check he's agreed to put out while the GOP has done diddly **** so, no, you can't actually.
I’m sure the economies of hundreds of other countries aren’t on your narrow radar but the TRUTH is that the LIAR in chief and his pathetic response to a WORLDWIDE health issue continue to be what is crushing the US economy. You can deny and deflect all you like but blame for these last 3 1/2 years falls on the cheeto in charge. This is HIS America. Our country is a JOKE on the world stage and even more of a joke in the streets. ALL brought to you by a reality tv con man that has made an administration out of liars, cheats and thieves and given license to the WORST amongst us.
8/31/2020 1:00 PM
Tens of thousands were protesting covid lockdowns across Europe yesterday.
8/31/2020 1:01 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/31/2020 12:38:00 PM (view original):
Democrats have done NOTHING but think about politics the last 4 years. Kidding yourself with any other view shows how gullible you are.
That's why theyre begging Trump to stay evictions and prolong the unemployment raise, both things he could take an easy win, yup. Thats why they gave him money for testing COVID that he let sit, uh huh.
I do know about about Danny o keefe . There was another Danny involved with James Taylor and the flying machines and sometimes I think his name was Danny o keefe.
Nice friend to have.
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/31/2020 1:01:00 PM (view original):
Tens of thousands were protesting covid lockdowns across Europe yesterday.
Mostly Germans.

im not sure about what this means if anything but the vast majority of German Americans are trump supporters.

i have some Austria Hungary blood in me. That doesn’t count for German I don’t think.
8/31/2020 1:06 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
a peaceful brick to the head Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.