a peaceful brick to the head Topic

Posted by all3 on 8/31/2020 12:38:00 PM (view original):
Democrats have done NOTHING but think about politics the last 4 years. Kidding yourself with any other view shows how gullible you are.
I read this and I picture a man without teeth and a hairless baby head and a spitoon by his side on the old porch.
8/31/2020 1:10 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/31/2020 1:01:00 PM (view original):
Democrats have done NOTHING but think about politics the last 4 years. Kidding yourself with any other view shows how gullible you are.
That's why theyre begging Trump to stay evictions and prolong the unemployment raise, both things he could take an easy win, yup. Thats why they gave him money for testing COVID that he let sit, uh huh.
Wow, sometimes I truly can't believe what you try to pass-off as facts. I think I'd love to try living in your make-believe World for a day or two. It's probably pretty fun there.
8/31/2020 4:46 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/31/2020 12:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/31/2020 12:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 8/31/2020 12:13:00 PM (view original):
Let me repeat myself, ponder the case of Marquis de Lafayette circa 1791.

Yes, Trump should do that.

One candidate is condemning violence. The other is egging it on because he thinks it's good for him politically.

You do not live in reality and no matter how many times you repeat the same ****, it won't be true.
Could make the exact same argument about covid lockdowns - a bad economy is good for Democrats politically.
Sure, but lockdowns have actual evidence for improving public health, while violence does not. False equivalency.
8/31/2020 4:55 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/31/2020 4:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/31/2020 1:01:00 PM (view original):
That's why theyre begging Trump to stay evictions and prolong the unemployment raise, both things he could take an easy win, yup. Thats why they gave him money for testing COVID that he let sit, uh huh.
Wow, sometimes I truly can't believe what you try to pass-off as facts. I think I'd love to try living in your make-believe World for a day or two. It's probably pretty fun there.
What uofa said was true; the only make-believe world here is the one where Democrats are doing less to help Americans than Republicans right now.
8/31/2020 4:56 PM
The dems did the cares act.
id like to know what help the republican congress has put forth . I’d really like to know. They only limited and put the flaws in the cares act like hiding where the money for business was going. Remember that brouhaha.
8/31/2020 5:07 PM
◂ Prev 123
a peaceful brick to the head Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.