Tell Us Again . . . Topic

One of you media and mob following Liberal liars please try to tell us again that it is all Trump-followers who are walking around without masks disobeying Covid rules. The hypocrisy level matches many of you here, so it's obvious you're just following your Party's leaders.

Report: Pelosi's visit to hair salon went against coronavirus rules

DAREH GREGORIAN
Sep 1st 2020 8:57PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who's repeatedly chided her Republican colleagues and President Donald Trump for failing to follow coronavirus safety protocols, got her hair done inside a shuttered San Francisco salon on Monday, Fox News reported, a violation of the city's COVID-19 rules

Security camera footage obtained by the network showed Pelosi in San Francisco's eSalon with wet hair and no face mask.

Hair salons in San Francisco were closed until Tuesday, when they were allowed to reopen for outdoor services. Clients are required to wear masks.

Salon owner Erica Kious told Fox that Pelosi's assistant had set up the appointment with an independent stylist who rents chairs in her salon.

“It was a slap in the face that she went in, you know, that she feels that she can just go and get her stuff done while no one else can go in, and I can’t work,” Klous told the network.

9/2/2020 2:02 PM
You schmuck there is one person at a time pelosi and someone wearing a large mask.

stop foaming.
yeah it is equal to the convention.

your post is a good example of why people don’t take you seriously.
of course I take some of your racist comments deadly serious.
9/2/2020 2:11 PM
Imagine if Melania Trump has done that? It would be the lead story across all news networks (excepting foxnews and their ilk). So much liberal bias so little time!
9/2/2020 2:37 PM
You don't think Melania has had her "hair done" by someone else in weeks??

As this virus can be asymptomatic, if so, it really is no different.
But then, gotta say, as a lifelong dog, and concerned citizen, I do worry about who's "doing" Melania.
9/2/2020 2:51 PM
Uncontroversial around here. **** Pelosi.
9/2/2020 4:46 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/2/2020 2:37:00 PM (view original):
Imagine if Melania Trump has done that? It would be the lead story across all news networks (excepting foxnews and their ilk). So much liberal bias so little time!
EXACTLY what I was thinking. I'm sure our two "favorite" lying Liberal excuse-makers have posted someting nearly as hypocritical as Pelosi's actions, but I still can't bring myself to read their total BS. Let them continue showing themselves as the mindless media and mob following fools they are.
9/2/2020 5:31 PM
"Pelosi got her hair done, Trump's inability to govern lead to 186k deaths, samesies."

Nice hit job by the salon owner, respect.

My mom goes to get her hair done too, some older white women really don't want to turn gray. It's stupid.

Oh and the media treats Melania with the kindness of an old friend, get out of here with that.
9/2/2020 7:17 PM
LOHFUCKINL

https://mobile.twitter.com/agraybee/status/130135064677655756

Tell us again, indeed.
9/3/2020 12:56 AM
Posted by all3 on 9/2/2020 5:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/2/2020 2:37:00 PM (view original):
EXACTLY what I was thinking. I'm sure our two "favorite" lying Liberal excuse-makers have posted someting nearly as hypocritical as Pelosi's actions, but I still can't bring myself to read their total BS. Let them continue showing themselves as the mindless media and mob following fools they are.
why does there need to be an excuse for getting hair done - only 2 people.
dont get it.
she was invited to go there.

every friggin day trump is surrounded by people in public without masks including strangers.

this all3 guy is a rabid nutcase.
always distracting with picayune things.

needs a sedative.
9/3/2020 2:14 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 9/2/2020 7:17:00 PM (view original):
"Pelosi got her hair done, Trump's inability to govern lead to 186k deaths, samesies."

My mom goes to get her hair done too, some older white women really don't want to turn gray. It's stupid.

Oh and the media treats Melania with the kindness of an old friend, get out of here with that.
So, instead of simply agreeing that Pelosi is a lying hypocrite, who feels she is above the rules she preaches for others (Hey, sounds like some other recent Dem woman.) you decide to try to make an excuse for her by basically saying "But my mom does it too"?
GREAT comeback. You Dems/Libs are so used to simply tossing around lies and accusations that you are clueless when faced with a truth that doesn't fit your narrative. Save your energy and look less stupid.
9/3/2020 10:48 AM
Pelosi is a politician. She lies. That is what they do. As far as feeling she is above the rules, you're probably right. It certainly seems to me that Trump feels he is above the rules, if he even knows the rules exist. Don't criticize Pelosi for something when you are more than willing to let the same thing slide when it comes to Trump.
9/3/2020 12:58 PM
Wylie, that is just another lie. I have constantly criticized Trump for his lying. You guys love to keep overlooking that because it doesn't fit your narrative. It would be great if you could keep things true and factual, but that's obviously far too much to ask for around here.
9/3/2020 1:12 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/3/2020 1:12:00 PM (view original):
Wylie, that is just another lie. I have constantly criticized Trump for his lying. You guys love to keep overlooking that because it doesn't fit your narrative. It would be great if you could keep things true and factual, but that's obviously far too much to ask for around here.
you never criticize trump you brain mangled liar.
9/3/2020 1:36 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/3/2020 10:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 9/2/2020 7:17:00 PM (view original):

So, instead of simply agreeing that Pelosi is a lying hypocrite, who feels she is above the rules she preaches for others (Hey, sounds like some other recent Dem woman.) you decide to try to make an excuse for her by basically saying "But my mom does it too"?
GREAT comeback. You Dems/Libs are so used to simply tossing around lies and accusations that you are clueless when faced with a truth that doesn't fit your narrative. Save your energy and look less stupid.
Christ you're ******* dense.

Going to the salon isn't banned and there was a plan in place, women all over are doing this. Ted Cruz did it. I think it's stupid but they can do it. This was an obvious hit job by the owner, hence the hairdresser releasing a letter. There was nothing inheritenly wrong here, just stupid to me, which is what I said. I made no excuse.

You ***** about this and 190k people are dead and you're like who could've done better? ******* joke, dude. You're lucky anyone affords you the attention you obviously crave. Sincerely, **** off loser.
9/3/2020 2:14 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/3/2020 1:12:00 PM (view original):
Did I say anything about you? No, I didn't. And yes, you agree that he lies but it doesn't bother you enough to prevent you from voting for him
9/3/2020 3:20 PM
12 Next ▸
Tell Us Again . . . Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.