Currently reading about the Russian Revolution... Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
9/2/2020 5:39 PM
Is Trump a tsar?
9/2/2020 5:45 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/2/2020 5:29:00 PM (view original):
Wow, the radical left sucks! They have such a nasty track record of violence, chaos, and destruction. I hope Mr. Biden can keep the radicals at bay, but I am very scared. For real, honest moment, I feel very scared about the future. Peace.
what does that have to do with the russian revolution? Then again, I'm rarely clear on what most of your posts have to do with anything.
9/2/2020 7:15 PM
Trump = Rasputin
Biden = the provisional government after the Feb. 1917 revolution
AOC = Lenin
Antifa, BLM, all the protestors on the street = Stalin

Trust me, it makes sense and God help us. And, for the record, the russian revolutionaries were as left as it gets. So, yes, my title was relevant.
9/2/2020 8:17 PM
Ye forgot

Kermit = lord_cluck

NEVER FORGET!!!
9/2/2020 9:10 PM
Yes, you're right Kermy
9/2/2020 10:00 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/2/2020 5:29:00 PM (view original):
Wow, the radical left sucks! They have such a nasty track record of violence, chaos, and destruction. I hope Mr. Biden can keep the radicals at bay, but I am very scared. For real, honest moment, I feel very scared about the future. Peace.
YOU should worry more about putin and trump......that 24/7 365 a year big guy.
all this violence you claim to be worried about is temporary and in a few places and because of trump bad governing and a huge chunk is from right wingers.
personally i do not believe you.
fraud.
9/2/2020 10:04 PM
When the workers actually seize control of the means of production, we can freak out, ok?

It's fair to say that we're pretty far away from that point and the conditions in modern-day America are much different from the conditions back then.
9/2/2020 10:28 PM
God I hate this troll for making me say this but.....

Trump = Rasputin? Come again? Like, please, break that one down.
9/2/2020 11:58 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/2/2020 8:17:00 PM (view original):
Trump = Rasputin
Biden = the provisional government after the Feb. 1917 revolution
AOC = Lenin

Trust me, it makes sense and God help us. And, for the record, the russian revolutionaries were as left as it gets. So, yes, my title was relevant.

thats the worst take i ever seen

are you dumb

possibly stupid

maybe retarded
9/3/2020 2:35 AM
It's still OK to call people retarded? I thought the PC crowd finished that term off long ago. I'm sure several here would know better than I. Just want to make sure we're setting a proper example.
9/3/2020 10:43 AM
No.
9/3/2020 11:34 AM
It's the internet.................It's OK to say anything. The POTUS said so.
9/3/2020 11:53 AM
Careful there bob, you're new Liberal buddies will kick you to the curb with a few more comments like that. Gotta be PC to be a "true" Liberal mob member,
9/3/2020 12:07 PM
12 Next ▸
Currently reading about the Russian Revolution... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.