Currently reading about the Russian Revolution... Topic

In all seriousness, Bagchucker, if you used the R word on the streets of Portland youd be liable to get beat to a bloody pulp by your peaceful progressive friends

Friendly reminder, in 1789 Robespierre ardently opposed the death penalty.
9/3/2020 12:23 PM
relationship?

then i would deserve it
9/3/2020 12:31 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/3/2020 12:24:00 PM (view original):
In all seriousness, Bagchucker, if you used the R word on the streets of Portland youd be liable to get beat to a bloody pulp by your peaceful progressive friends

when was the last time you were on the streets of Portland?
9/3/2020 12:51 PM
I had a doughnut at Voodoo Doughnuts a few years ago. Damn good doughnut.
9/3/2020 1:16 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/3/2020 12:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/3/2020 12:24:00 PM (view original):

when was the last time you were on the streets of Portland?
yestiddy

between 4 in the am and 11 in the pm

when good citizens conduct business in a fair play way

the night time is the right time

for kids to play
9/3/2020 1:27 PM
wasn't talking to you, baggie...was asking guitarguy when the last time he was in Portland since he seems to know what can happen on the mean streets of Portland.
9/3/2020 3:24 PM
its so mean out there right now you wouldn believe it

there's joggers pushin babies in strollers

fat dudes walkin dogs

chicks in lulu lemon

pumpin tiny dumbells every step

please ask the tsar to send in the marines

pronto asap stat

insurrection abounds
9/3/2020 5:46 PM
Passed through Portland on the way to Cannon Beach last week after flying into SEATAC. Let me tell you it was horrible, I saw like 10 tents in a park and several spraypainted murals on otherwise run down buildings. When I stopped for gas I was approached by an antifa overlord who wanted to discuss my vehicles engine as he used to have the same car. We stayed 6 feet apart during the conversation and parted ways in a friendly way, he must be deep undercover to have not stabbed me on the spot. Inside the pet store where I stopped to get dog food I was nearly assaulted by three similarly outfitted anarchists who insisted I give them a specific amount of money to leave with my dog food. I gave them 40 dollars for a 37 dollar charge, and insisted they keep the change as I just wanted to get the hell out of the warzone.

All in all I was lucky to escape with my life.
9/6/2020 6:00 PM
Posted by gin_caesar on 9/6/2020 6:00:00 PM (view original):
Passed through Portland on the way to Cannon Beach last week after flying into SEATAC. Let me tell you it was horrible, I saw like 10 tents in a park and several spraypainted murals on otherwise run down buildings. When I stopped for gas I was approached by an antifa overlord who wanted to discuss my vehicles engine as he used to have the same car. We stayed 6 feet apart during the conversation and parted ways in a friendly way, he must be deep undercover to have not stabbed me on the spot. Inside the pet store where I stopped to get dog food I was nearly assaulted by three similarly outfitted anarchists who insisted I give them a specific amount of money to leave with my dog food. I gave them 40 dollars for a 37 dollar charge, and insisted they keep the change as I just wanted to get the hell out of the warzone.

Beautiful
9/6/2020 7:03 PM
Posted by gin_caesar on 9/6/2020 6:00:00 PM (view original):

I cannot even imagine.
9/6/2020 7:29 PM
The duality of man.
9/6/2020 7:58 PM
And the tranny says "i got yer duality hangin pal."
9/6/2020 8:18 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/3/2020 12:07:00 PM (view original):
Careful there bob, you're new Liberal buddies will kick you to the curb with a few more comments like that. Gotta be PC to be a "true" Liberal mob member,
Jeezus dude. Learn the difference between your and you’re and maybe it wouldn’t be rock solid that you’re (see that) a complete dumbf*ck mentally as well as politically.
9/7/2020 12:35 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 12
Currently reading about the Russian Revolution... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.