allMOUTH: Idiot or Jackass? Topic

Okay he’s both. I love his little lectures on “truth” when he’s groveling at the nutsack of the LIAR in chief.

You suck dude.

HARD.
9/3/2020 7:58 PM
Wow, someone who's posts I haven't opened in months and months is still obsessed enough with me to start a whole thread. Wonder what I said to get his panties in such a bunch. Regardless, I couldn't care less what he says or thinks, so he's not going to bait me into reading any of his vulgar, profane, hate-filled BS. This is still America (until the Liberals rename it something more PC, or because of it's "bad" History), so my opinion is worth exactly the same as anyone else's here, and I have made it perfectly clear why I feel the way I do. Go ahead and disagree. That's part of the greatness of this Country - at least for now, you are still allowed to.
9/4/2020 10:35 AM
Pop's logic.

Even a fish would stay out of trouble IF He'd keep his mouth shut.
9/4/2020 11:18 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 9/3/2020 7:58:00 PM (view original):
Okay he’s both. I love his little lectures on “truth” when he’s groveling at the nutsack of the LIAR in chief.

You suck dude.

HARD.
Name calling is what bratty kids do. Up to you if want to behave like one

p.s. It's also what the Democrats do.. in fact, that's abut all they do.
9/10/2020 12:32 AM (edited)
Nut said
9/10/2020 12:31 AM
allMOUTH: Idiot or Jackass? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.