Blackmail Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I mean, I guess this is better than nothing. As long as we're all voting for Biden, we can talk about the reasons why later.

Personally I'm voting for Biden because I agree with far more of his policies than Trump's, but I digress.
9/3/2020 10:16 PM
is it illegal for someone to say that they wish that trump would die ?
9/3/2020 11:12 PM
I’ve never voted for a Democratic candidate for President in my life. That changes this year. I’m not a fan of Biden, and I think he’s a bit of a clown.

But Trump has shown that he is truly dangerous and is a clear and present threat to everything the United States stands for. He’s got to go.

I think the next two months leading up to the election will be very ugly. And the period between November 3 and January 20 will be even uglier if/when Trump loses.

It’s going to be a rocky ride. Fasten your seat belts.
9/3/2020 11:15 PM
God guitarguy is a narcissistic troll.
9/3/2020 11:43 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/3/2020 9:51:00 PM (view original):
I like to think of myself as a logical person. I am voting for Biden, let me explain why.

I want peace above all else. I want to see our American system conserved. Don't get me wrong, I already swallowed the Kool aid once. I was sure that George W. Bush was a fascist in waiting. He wasn't, and neither is Trump. Trump is too old. Authoritarians tend to gain power in their 30s or 40s. And I think he's too narcissistic to think about a dynasty involving his children. I dont think he would destroy America, but his election victory might. Let me explain.

I see no scenario where Trump wins, legitimate or not, where the streets do not erupt in chaos. Liberals, leftists will not accept a Trump victory of any kind. Violence will ensue, and many years of violence will result. Leftists are spoiled, violent children who will make us all pay if they don't get their way. Progressives are tolerable until they gain power...then they go all Robespierre on your *** and suddenly they're stealing your property and worse, much worse.

Theres a chance if Biden wins much the same will result, especially if the election is close and contested. But I think, statistically, there's a greater chance for a peaceful transfer of power in the scenario of a Biden victory. I will hold on to that hope. Peace is worth it...even when we are being blackmailed with violence by the far left.
Trump is the spoiled, vindictive child who tries to make everyone pay if he doesn't get his way.
9/3/2020 11:54 PM
Posted by dino27 on 9/3/2020 11:12:00 PM (view original):
Suppose I said I wished Biden would die?? HATEFUL comment.
Go ahead say it, but you only show what you really stand for . Murder.. because the words of your mouth will be run past you on judgement day. You speak death to a president. You are any better than John Wilkes Booth? I think not

Truth be known, we are all going to eventually die. So what are you living for? Anarchy? Power? Peace? War?
9/10/2020 4:00 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 9/3/2020 11:15:00 PM (view original):
I’ve never voted for a Democratic candidate for President in my life. That changes this year. I’m not a fan of Biden, and I think he’s a bit of a clown.

But Trump has shown that he is truly dangerous and is a clear and present threat to everything the United States stands for. He’s got to go.

I think the next two months leading up to the election will be very ugly. And the period between November 3 and January 20 will be even uglier if/when Trump loses.

Stop watching CNN
9/10/2020 4:01 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/10/2020 4:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 9/3/2020 11:12:00 PM (view original):
Suppose I said I wished Biden would die?? HATEFUL comment.
Go ahead say it, but you only show what you really stand for . Murder.. because the words of your mouth will be run past you on judgement day. You speak death to a president. You are any better than John Wilkes Booth? I think not

Truth be known, we are all going to eventually die. So what are you living for? Anarchy? Power? Peace? War?
No better than Booth! Lolololol this guy is a couple queens short of a full deck
9/10/2020 7:07 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/10/2020 4:01:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tecwrg on 9/3/2020 11:15:00 PM (view original):

Stop watching CNN
lol
9/10/2020 7:51 AM
Blackmail Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.