PROOF of Leftist Media Bias!!! Topic

"You try getting MILLIONS of people to protest an act of injustice that they are ****** about, put them all on the streets at the same time, during a pandemic where they're unemployed, restless, and have nothing to lose, AND have the thing they're protesting be right in front of them, and see what % are violent. You're not thinking straight. 10% means the vast, vast majority of protesters ARE peaceful. 10% still means that a lot of damage can take place, but that damage shouldn't represent the overall movement.

Notice how I'm citing data and reason, and you're pointing to anecdotal videos you've seen."

Great post, tang
9/5/2020 11:39 AM
More and more attempted justification for hundreds of thousands of looters and property destroyers. How sad. Will the same be OK if the Dems/Libs win and Repubs loot and riot? I think we all know the answer - THEN you'll want people held accountable for their own actions. The mob loves hypocrisy.
9/5/2020 10:44 PM
Do you understand the difference between justifying it and explaining it?

I can acknowledge that rioting is bad without illogically condemning the entirety of BLM as a violent movement.
9/5/2020 11:28 PM
I would thoroughly expect morons like tang and rsp to say it's perfectly fine to have 100s of thousands of violent looters, and for them to blame anyone (Trump) other than those people for their own actions. Holding people responsible for their own actions isn't "trendy" or "cool" right now.

Again you haters are so blinded and unconcerned with the truth that you fire back with nothing but BS. What part of this post is unclear that the words "them" and "their" relate to the 100s of thousands of violent looters? I know you aren't all that stupid - or am I giving you too much credit?

Imagine 10% of the US population doing whatever they heell they want, whenever the heell they want. This would be a great Country, wouldn't it? Especially with nobody around to subdue them (the specified 10%, for those of you with comprehension issues) since we'll have no police. Sad that all I see is excuse after excuse after excuse for people who use events intended to bring equality as a place to show their own hatred for others.
9/6/2020 9:42 AM

Do you understand the difference between justifying it and explaining it? I can acknowledge that rioting is bad without illogically condemning the entirety of BLM as a violent movement.

I know you have me blocked, but I think this covers it pretty well.

9/6/2020 11:40 AM
No proof is needed. CNN, MSN and almost all msm are the conduit for the marxist agenda pushed by the Demoncrats.. but they aren't fooling everyone

9/8/2020 4:05 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 9/5/2020 11:39:00 AM (view original):
"You try getting MILLIONS of people to protest an act of injustice that they are ****** about, put them all on the streets at the same time, during a pandemic where they're unemployed, restless, and have nothing to lose, AND have the thing they're protesting be right in front of them, and see what % are violent. You're not thinking straight. 10% means the vast, vast majority of protesters ARE peaceful. 10% still means that a lot of damage can take place, but that damage shouldn't represent the overall movement.

Notice how I'm citing data and reason, and you're pointing to anecdotal videos you've seen."

Great post, tang
There is nothing peaceful with BLM and antifa. They are totally set on destroying the quality of life in the USA. They HATE their own country, they HATE law and ordedr. and rather than give proof (You can check out their websites) all any thinking man needs to do is look at the fruit that falls from those trees. Destruction. burning down buildings, hate, threats against police.. and if you defend these terrorists, that is your right..

and the overall movement is not even about race, they just play that card, to sound pretty

OH, yes, you might also wonder.. WHO IS going to PAY for the damage to Portland, LA, Frisco, Balitimore, Chicago, et cetera.. the democrats won't because this is THEIR game..

I hope Trump finds a way to round up the whole works of them, (and they might number a million or so..) and stick them on Guantanamo Bay.. and let them rot there forever

Cheers

but their goal is to take away your rights..
9/8/2020 4:11 AM
20 MILLION people participated in protests. 90%+ of PROTESTS were peaceful. Cities are not under siege.

How can someone be so critical of the mainstream narrative on the pandemic yet be so easy manipulated on the protests?
9/8/2020 8:04 AM
Easy one Tangy!! It's call STUPIDITY. Jeesh......... he already told us his IQ. 74.

Surprised he can function enough to type.
9/8/2020 9:13 AM
More name-calling and hatred spreading. Why is it so hard to posts facts, or even just opinions, without those two things? Libs/Dems love to complain Trump is guilty of that (and he is), yet they feel somehow justified in doing both themselves. Maybe they should rename themselves the Hypocrisy Party.
9/8/2020 10:13 AM
Speaking of hypocrisy, kinda crazy that on one hand, BLM is trying to take away rights, but on the other hand, it's perfectly OK to gun down protesters.

Everyone supports arresting rioters and people who break laws. But when you start killing people because they associate with antifa or BLM, you don't take time for due process. There's no more 1A at that point. BTW, where is guitarguy? Surely he's going to condemn this.
9/8/2020 11:20 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/8/2020 4:05:00 AM (view original):
No proof is needed. CNN, MSN and almost all msm are the conduit for the marxist agenda pushed by the Demoncrats.. but they aren't fooling everyone

Define Marxist.
9/8/2020 12:06 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/8/2020 11:20:00 AM (view original):
Speaking of hypocrisy, kinda crazy that on one hand, BLM is trying to take away rights, but on the other hand, it's perfectly OK to gun down protesters.

Everyone supports arresting rioters and people who break laws. But when you start killing people because they associate with antifa or BLM, you don't take time for due process. There's no more 1A at that point. BTW, where is guitarguy? Surely he's going to condemn this.
I liked rounding up millions of protestors for gitmo because they're trying to take away rights.

That's something.
9/8/2020 12:10 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 9/8/2020 12:06:00 PM (view original):

Define Marxist.
lol don't challenge them, they don't know what the words they use mean.

my favorite is when they claim that billionaires are supporting the marxist agenda because they like immigration.
9/8/2020 1:38 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/8/2020 1:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 9/8/2020 12:06:00 PM (view original):

Define Marxist.
lol don't challenge them, they don't know what the words they use mean.

my favorite is when they claim that billionaires are supporting the marxist agenda because they like immigration.
As billionaires do.
9/8/2020 2:39 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
PROOF of Leftist Media Bias!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.