PROOF of Leftist Media Bias!!! Topic

Posted by rsp777 on 9/5/2020 8:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/5/2020 4:48:00 AM (view original):
Oohhhh, also just watched some very peaceful footage of blm rioters swarming a Rochester restaurant, leaving quite the wake of destruction in their path. God what peaceful people!
Like the cops? The ones that keep murdering and targeting black people. The system NEEDS to burn when its SO corrupt. You’re just worried because you CAN’T shut them up and they’re NOT going away. Welcome to payback for DECADES of injustice. You reap what you sow.
You bought the lies (generated by the media) The guy who was shot 7 times? He was violating a restraining order, and had earlier sexually assaulted that same woman. He was back for more. The cops had been called to that house several times and they knew the guy.

He fought with the cops. put one in a headlock, then refused to stop when told to.. and they had guns drawn on him. In his car was a knife, blade something like 10 inches. He was going for the weapon. Oh, this 'harassed citzen.' also had warrants out on him for raping a 14 yr old girl. but because he is black and the cops shot him, this is made into a race issue.

You justify the wicked, for reward (lawyers)

Payback? BLM and Antifa will get payback for the carnage they have done.. and I will suggest the damage is close to a trillion bux. These are not protesters at all. They are anarchists who are totally bent on destroying America. Hope you can see this. 'By their fruits, he shall know them' and their fruit is murder, disruption, beating on old people, burning buildings, burning police cars, threatening the police, and demanding that the citys cave in to them. Yet you lefties support these 'peaceful protesters'

I hope you open your eyes before it is too late. Your freedoms are being taken from you.
9/10/2020 1:48 AM (edited)
No one would riot if they shot him once in the ***.
or duke it out like a real man.
americans don’t like ******* who shoot a man in the back.

would string the cop up in old west.
9/10/2020 12:54 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/10/2020 12:45:00 AM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 9/5/2020 8:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/5/2020 4:48:00 AM (view original):
Oohhhh, also just watched some very peaceful footage of blm rioters swarming a Rochester restaurant, leaving quite the wake of destruction in their path. God what peaceful people!
Like the cops? The ones that keep murdering and targeting black people. The system NEEDS to burn when its SO corrupt. You’re just worried because you CAN’T shut them up and they’re NOT going away. Welcome to payback for DECADES of injustice. You reap what you sow.
You bought the lies (generated by the media) The guy who was shot 7 times? He was violating a restraining order, and had earlier sexually assaulted that same woman. He was back for more. The cops had been called to that house several times and they knew the guy.

He fought with the cops. put one in a headlock, then refused to stop when told to.. and they had guns drawn on him. In his car wase a , blade something like 10 inches. He was going for the weapon. Oh, this 'harassed citzen.' also had warrants out on him for raping a 14 yr old girl. but because he is black and the cops shot him, this is made into a race issue.

You justify the wicked, for reward (lawyers)

Payback? BLM and Antifa will get payback for the carnage they have done.. and I will suggest the damage is close to a trillion bux. These are not protesters at all. They are anarchists who are totally bent on destroying America. Hope you can see this. 'By their fruits, he shall know them' and their fruit is murder, disruption, beating on old people, burning buildings, burning police cars, threatening the police, and demanding that the citys cave in to them. Yet you lefties support these 'peaceful protesters'

I hope you open your eyes before it is too late. Your freedoms are being taken from you.
So this is a good example of how dishonest you are right off the bat. Let's take a dive.

The guy who was shot 7 times? He was violating a restraining order, and had earlier sexually assaulted that same woman. He was back for more. The cops had been called to that house several times and they knew the guy.

Right off the bat with some nice completely irrelevant emotional appeals. What he did prior is completely irrelevant. Even if he broke the law, the police's job is to take him in so he can go through the LEGAL process. They do NOT get to play judge, jury, and executioner. None of those things is punishable with 7 shots in the back, and even if it were, the police do NOT get to make that decision.

He fought with the cops. put one in a headlock, then refused to stop when told to.. and they had guns drawn on him. In his car wase a , blade something like 10 inches. He was going for the weapon.

Now we're getting to the meat and potatoes. The ONLY question is whether Blake at ANY POINT displayed capability to inflict lethal force on the police, and whether prior police action could have prevented this from taking place. I have yet to see evidence that Blake put them in a headlock, and even if he did, that's a pretty back look for the TRAINED cop. I have yet to see evidence that he was going for any weapon when he went for the car, as we don't know (to my knowledge) where the blade was in the car. So that's an assumption on your part. Further, even if that was true, the situation should never have escalated to that point. Since Blake is a CRIMINAL, I hold the Police to a higher standard for what their actions should be. Why didn't they tackle him or arrest him at any point? I can't imagine how pathetic the worldview (and perception of police) must be of a person who watched that video and came away thinking that the police couldn't have handled the situation any better.

because he is black and the cops shot him, this is made into a race issue.

I can already tell that you get really, really triggered when race is brought up, so we don't have to put you through that emotional trauma. Set aside the fact that POC are disadvantaged at every level of the criminal justice system. We can make this a police issue, OK? I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings.

You justify the wicked

No one is arguing that Blake did nothing wrong. Obviously if he wasn't an idiot, the situation would have gone differently. But I hold Police to a higher standard, because they are public servants. We can reform them. We can improve what they do. We can't reform the actions of criminals.

I will suggest the damage is close to a trillion bux.

OK, so this is the part where I just laugh at how completely insane you are.

These are not protesters at all. They are anarchists who are totally bent on destroying America.

It's actually crazy that we have 20 MILLION anarchists who want to destroy America running around, and the best they can do is a couple of burned buildings in a couple of cities. Kinda pathetic, actually. C'mon. Use common sense.

Yet you lefties support these 'peaceful protesters'

93% of DEMONSTRATIONS were completely peaceful. So, yeah.

Your freedoms are being taken from you.

Which freedoms? I like the first amendment. I would appreciate being able to go to a BLM rally to advocate for police reform without getting gunned down by police who assume I am an anarchist because a couple hundred people in Portland burned down a Target.

Next time you think about posting something, PLEASE just wait, think your arguments through, and ask yourself whether you're being honest with yourself and with the truth of the situation. Saying that the damage is a trillion dollars is probably a pretty big red flag. It also proves my point about you not being in good faith.

9/10/2020 1:24 AM
Don’t forget about the 2 vicious scary midgets in the back seat of the car.
it was a horror show.

why do you always jump to conclusion that Blake did some really dastardly deed.
he said hello to an old girlfriend maybe got mad and gave her the finger.
most cops would say go home.
not make it ok corral.
9/10/2020 1:36 AM
Posted by dino27 on 9/10/2020 12:54:00 AM (view original):
No one would riot if they shot him once in the ***.
or duke it out like a real man.
americans don’t like ******* who shoot a man in the back.

would string the cop up in old west.
You do not duke it out' with someone who is going to kill you. This animal had also been tased and shrugged it off. If one is high on PCP this is quite possible.. and if you have ever been in a serious fight, you know you don't have time to measure the alternatives. Your training kicks in and it's over. Or you are dead.

You seriously believe that the so called victim is an innocent and decent fella,, yes? You think his skin color was a factor at all?? Not likely

Obtw his fingers had been inside her private parts, against her wishes.. That said feel free to defend this thug.. thus furthering the notion that all cops are evil and all thugs are good.. but only if they are brown black or...

9/10/2020 1:54 AM (edited)
So this guy is insane.

Probably applauds Rittenhouse.
9/10/2020 6:51 AM
Completely misses the point too. Cops don't get to play jury. What Blake did is irrelevant. Unless he posed a lethal threat to the police or those around him, they had no right to shoot him.
9/10/2020 8:06 AM
He's NOT insane. He's dumb and he's senile. He already told us that.

Plus He's Canadian.
HE has NO BUSINESS arguing with American citizens about OUR political future.
Silence him. 100% Block him.
9/10/2020 9:16 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/10/2020 9:16:00 AM (view original):

Plus He's Canadian.
THIS. Always "LOVE" when non-Americans try to tell us what is wrong with our Country, and what we should do to fix it. Worry about bettering your own d@mn Country, and stop trying to sneak into ours, since it's so bad.
9/10/2020 10:33 AM

Plus He's Canadian.
Wow, just... wow. SILENCE HIM. = the mantra of the left.
9/10/2020 10:42 AM
victim complex is strong with this one
9/10/2020 10:48 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/10/2020 10:42:00 AM (view original):

Plus He's Canadian.
Wow, just... wow. SILENCE HIM. = the mantra of the left.
Silence!
Why must I be surrounded by idiots
9/10/2020 11:01 AM
Posted by all3 on 9/10/2020 10:33:00 AM (view original):

Plus He's Canadian.
THIS. Always "LOVE" when non-Americans try to tell us what is wrong with our Country, and what we should do to fix it. Worry about bettering your own d@mn Country, and stop trying to sneak into ours, since it's so bad.
Damn man!! I couldn't agree more. TY!!!

But "can't you see" (Marshall Tucker Band reference!!) the reflection from the mirror.
he's defending what YOU defend.

For which there is NO defense IMO.

You can't get leadership and honor or courage or Honesty from a human being who (quite obviously) their entire life has NOT held ANY of these characteristics as necessary or good. The man is a cowardly schmuck. Plain and simple.
President Bonespurs. The reality of that moniker says it all, really.
Doesn't it?

You want this ridiculous egomaniac who "knows more than ________", who is a self described "stable genius" , who is a self described successful businessman (who doesn't want you to see the actual figures!!), who clearly believes most folks are indispensable.........you really want HIM in charge of our Country and our Military for 4 more years??

That makes YOU and the nutjob from Canada paddling that same rowboat!!
Better make sure there ain't any leak in your life preserver cause I wouldn't be counting on the Canuck for much help!
9/10/2020 12:36 PM
I feel anyone supporting a Party where millions of people believe in disbanding police, opening boarders and giving away "everything' for "free" is a nut job. We simply disagree on which is worse. I've made it very clear to anyone paying any attention and actually reading (instead of formulating an argumentative reply in their mind half-way through) my posts, that I am NOT a Trump fan, and that if I felt I was voting for a person instead of a Party, I would quite possibly be voting for Biden.
9/11/2020 10:42 AM
Yes, by voting for Biden, I'm supporting disbanding police and complete open borders. Excellent logic still.
9/11/2020 10:52 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
PROOF of Leftist Media Bias!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.