PROOF of Leftist Media Bias!!! Topic

all3 in all seriousness! I won't be voting for the Democratic PARTY when I vote for Joe Biden.
I will be voting for him with the HOPE that he, ONE individual, will find the strength, wisdom, blessing, and courage to GUIDE this Country forward and OUT of this divided myopia that we've been led to and return our Representative Democracy to the citizens and voters................AND I'm willing to grant him 4 YEARS to do so, and then PROVE to me that he has the vision for 4 more years or I'll vote to remove him.

Simple. There ARE Republicans I could potentially vote FOR in 2024.
Most of the leading contenders however I could NEVER support.
9/11/2020 12:23 PM
Biden has already proven he is a puppet of the Democratic Party with his VP choice. That scares me, as the number of "extremists" in that Party seems to grow every day. As mentioned in another thread, over time, things that people thought "would never happen", have eventually become the norm. I worry that could happen with Biden and the Dems. with several things. As can be seen with certain events now, once the mob mentality gets started, it is a very difficult thing to stop. I'd prefer to avoid the slippery slope, instead of trying to crawl back up it.
9/11/2020 12:37 PM
Wait, you think the extremists liked the VP pick?
9/11/2020 12:39 PM
Biden picked Harris because SHE brings the $$$$!!!
Smart move. Check out the funding before and after her selection.
I didn't like her as "my favorite choice" but (in hindsight) I think it's a good pick.
She'll keep him grounded.

I would have preferred Mayor Bottoms but then I'm a dog with a weird sense of humor.
Biden had a good perch from which to learn HOW to govern even when opposed mightily.
He might even have a much better chance of getting a bit of Republican cross-over support because of his (too) long political associations.
I want a new start just like most everybody. BUT this ain't the year.
Too much upheavel and uproar already in 2020.
We need stability.......... and time to heal some.
2024 is the looming "battle" for the future.
Let's just unite, hold our collective noses, vote OUT the evil we KNOW we elected, and hope for competence and try to support a new Commander in Chief for 4 years.
Then we can go to (political) war with (hopefully) fresh NEW faces on BOTH sides of the American political divide.
Believe me, IF a right-wing stronghold like Arizona can wake up, arise, and vote OUT a Republican Pres. anyone can.
I honestly would have bet big bucks that friggin' JOE BIDEN!!! would NEVER EVER garner Arizona's electoral votes.
But that appears to be about to happen!
9/11/2020 12:56 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by rsp777 on 9/11/2020 1:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 9/11/2020 12:37:00 PM (view original):
Biden has already proven he is a puppet of the Democratic Party with his VP choice. That scares me, as the number of "extremists" in that Party seems to grow every day. As mentioned in another thread, over time, things that people thought "would never happen", have eventually become the norm. I worry that could happen with Biden and the Dems. with several things. As can be seen with certain events now, once the mob mentality gets started, it is a very difficult thing to stop. I'd prefer to avoid the slippery slope, instead of trying to crawl back up it.
You are one extraordinarily stupid sycophant. I sincerely hope you open your mouth in public like you do here. It would be GLORIOUS to see you handed your *** in a high hat because you allMOUTHed off to the wrong person. I don’t think you have the sack to say ANYTHING to anyone when you’re in public because you KNOW it’ll end with you cleaning up your chicklets from a sidewalk.
and I doubt that you would have the 'sack' to say that kind of rubbish to his face, if you were standing in front of him. He at least had some content to his post.

You sound like a small child making gurgling sounds, by blowing bubbles in it's milk
9/14/2020 12:28 AM
We found the all3 burner account
9/14/2020 12:35 AM
Aldershot, I've had rsp blocked for months, and he knows it, so apparently he talks big. I have no idea of his size or abilities, so I may or may not be able to knock him on his *ss. I do know that I have never run from any fight, nor have I ever been afraid to express my opinions to anyone. In fact, I am quite well known for exactly the opposite. Just another case of Dems/Libs on this site talking BS out their butts about things they don't know, because they have no facts.
9/14/2020 11:00 AM
I must admit, trump is not a puppet of the Republican party. He does whatever the **** he wants, regardless of how stupid it is.
9/14/2020 7:06 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/14/2020 7:06:00 PM (view original):
I must admit, trump is not a puppet of the Republican party. He does whatever the **** he wants, regardless of how stupid it is.
lol
9/14/2020 8:20 PM
◂ Prev 1234
PROOF of Leftist Media Bias!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.