Critical Race Theory Topic

Best thing Trump has done his whole presidency is getting this crap out of the federal govt . A cancerous, society destroying theory if there ever was one. Also, a very racist theory that sees people as little other than their group identity.
9/5/2020 12:10 PM (edited)
9/5/2020 12:26 PM
Getting it out of the federal government?
9/5/2020 1:03 PM
nvm, just read about it, seems like red meat for the base and stirring up racial anger.

9/5/2020 1:07 PM
New model concludes that the most likely scenario is that 410,451 people in the US will have died of covid by Jan. 1. The best-case scenario is 288,381 deaths and the worst-case is 620,029.

We have blown past 9/11 (now every three days), more then tripled Vietnam casualties, heading toward something like WWII deaths, and potentially looking at "nuclear attack on a major city" numbers.

Understandably, the President is golfing.

oh I'm sorry, what unimportant nonsense are you posting about now?
9/5/2020 1:33 PM
I think what's just astounding to me (as a student of history) is how one could be so unconcerned with government agencies sending their white male employees to reeducation seminars, signing wavers apologizing for their white privilege and accepting their own internal racism etc etc. It's discrimination. It's completely unacceptable and it's how you breed hate and dehumanization. "I can harm this person, they're just a 'privileged' white straight male after all...they have 300 years of crimes to atone for!" etc etc.
9/5/2020 6:09 PM (edited)
Maybe we should prioritize the individual person rather than the group identity they belong to!!!! Crazy thought I know
9/5/2020 6:11 PM
Have you ever actually gone to these federal seminars? Can you link an article saying EXACTLY what they talk about and what the experience of being in one is like?

I'm going to call bullshit on the idea that white privilege = "I can harm white people as revenge!"

It's also not like apologizing for privilege is something that is super popular in these fields anyway. In fact, from my experience, people in these communities discourage that type of behavior?
9/5/2020 6:36 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 9/5/2020 1:33:00 PM (view original):
New model concludes that the most likely scenario is that 410,451 people in the US will have died of covid by Jan. 1. The best-case scenario is 288,381 deaths and the worst-case is 620,029.

We have blown past 9/11 (now every three days), more then tripled Vietnam casualties, heading toward something like WWII deaths, and potentially looking at "nuclear attack on a major city" numbers.

Understandably, the President is golfing.

oh I'm sorry, what unimportant nonsense are you posting about now?
February or March the estimate was 160-220K

i believe the estimators believed at the time the USA was a liberal western democracy with a high regard for truth, science, and education
9/5/2020 9:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
You have yet to explain why Democrats demonstrate substantially higher levels of mask-wearing than Republicans.

I guess they are just smarter? idk.
9/5/2020 11:31 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/5/2020 6:09:00 PM (view original):
I think what's just astounding to me (as a student of history) is how one could be so unconcerned with government agencies sending their white male employees to reeducation seminars, signing wavers apologizing for their white privilege and accepting their own internal racism etc etc. It's discrimination. It's completely unacceptable and it's how you breed hate and dehumanization. "I can harm this person, they're just a 'privileged' white straight male after all...they have 300 years of crimes to atone for!" etc etc.
I'm a white male Federal employee and have never been forced to do anything remotely like this. Nor has anyone else I know.
9/6/2020 1:33 AM
Yup!
9/6/2020 9:14 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/5/2020 6:11:00 PM (view original):
Maybe we should prioritize the individual person rather than the group identity they belong to!!!! Crazy thought I know
But the Liberal Mob wouldn't be able to label us and apply their stereotypes if we were looked at as individuals.
9/6/2020 9:23 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 9/6/2020 1:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/5/2020 6:09:00 PM (view original):
I'm a white male Federal employee and have never been forced to do anything remotely like this. Nor has anyone else I know.
This is my shocked face.
9/6/2020 9:59 AM
123 Next ▸
Critical Race Theory Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.