everyone does it after they get quoted at work laughing at a dead baby joke

its like army training

you check the boxes they say to check you pass

rebel in any way you take it again

its like rehab

dodge the bullet, go on your merry way
9/6/2020 10:56 AM
Posted by tangplay on 9/5/2020 6:36:00 PM (view original):
Have you ever actually gone to these federal seminars? Can you link an article saying EXACTLY what they talk about and what the experience of being in one is like?

I'm going to call bullshit on the idea that white privilege = "I can harm white people as revenge!"

It's also not like apologizing for privilege is something that is super popular in these fields anyway. In fact, from my experience, people in these communities discourage that type of behavior?
Guitarguy still hasn't responded to this one. Personally, I think it's somewhat important to substantiate claims, but maybe that's just me.
9/6/2020 11:37 AM
Posted by tangplay on 9/5/2020 11:31:00 PM (view original):
You have yet to explain why Democrats demonstrate substantially higher levels of mask-wearing than Republicans.

I guess they are just smarter? idk.
They THINK they are smarter. OBTW masks don't stop this virus any more than your jeans stop a fart from getting through. . AND the numbers are skewed so bad .. so the WHO and the NWO crowd can continue to control us with fear. FEAR.. Do you not see what is being done to you?? 'Stay home, wash your hands, and in Canada we have this nut job so called doctor Tam who suggest that people wear a mask during sex. I am amazed how people can buy such a scam.. THERE IS NO PANDEMIC.. and over 90% of them who died of COVID related disease had either Emphysima, pleuresy, or Pneumonia..or other respiratory related diseases. Meaning, they were doing to die anyways.. SO the US figure covid oloy would be more like 15,000 in the US (where 4.5 mill die every year) and about 700 in Canada. hardly a real crisis.. BUT the authoritarians and MSM HONEST as can be media tell us a different story. Most of them work for the democrats, and their agenda is to remove Trump// IO say he is a tough old buzzard and he will win it in November..

I used to think bike gangs were dangerous.. but BIG health 'officials' are WAY scarier and far more dangerous

May God have mercy on us all, and this includes north of 49
9/8/2020 4:42 AM
I'm glad that the right found a good representative like you. You'll probably agree with all3 on 99% of issues.
9/8/2020 7:50 AM
Lostnfound lost his mind and all he can remember is his IQ.
9/8/2020 9:01 AM
It really wasn't funny the 1st time, bob. Trying it a 2nd was just lame.
Nice name-calling and hate-mongering though. Keep up the good work. You're obviously a full-fledged Democrat now.
9/8/2020 10:16 AM
A full-fledged Democrat is someone who vigorously opposes pandemic conspiracism and gunning down protesters.
9/8/2020 11:17 AM
I just tries to call 'em as I see 'em. Sorta like an umpire.

On ANY side........ so's when I see stupidity posted I just call it as I see it.
People in excellent health have been stricken and DIED. Many more people in excellent health have been stricken with LONG TERM (possibly) permanent damage to their internal organs. (heart, lungs, etc).

This lostnfound MORON is de-humanizing REAL people. People who HAD real lives! Who participated in and produced for society at large.
This Fucknuts attitude diminishes REAL people's value in favor of a nutjob conspiracy attempting to defend the indefensible and a theology that is PURE EVIL.

I GIVE NO QUARTER TO SUCH UTTER FOOLS!
It's looking more and more like that same attitude should be given you!

allbuddy!
9/8/2020 11:32 AM
Posted by tangplay on 9/8/2020 11:17:00 AM (view original):
A full-fledged Democrat is someone who vigorously opposes pandemic conspiracism and gunning down protesters.
Lol, +1
9/8/2020 12:17 PM
the gunning down of untried perps is definitely a democratic party unifier right now

i wish the kids would quit huckin rocks at cops

so we could win this thing
9/8/2020 6:30 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/8/2020 11:33:00 AM (view original):
I just tries to call 'em as I see 'em. Sorta like an umpire.

On ANY side........ so's when I see stupidity posted I just call it as I see it.
People in excellent health have been stricken and DIED. Many more people in excellent health have been stricken with LONG TERM (possibly) permanent damage to their internal organs. (heart, lungs, etc).

This lostnfound MORON is de-humanizing REAL people. People who HAD real lives! Who participated in and produced for society at large.
This Fucknuts attitude diminishes REAL people's value in favor of a nutjob conspiracy attempting to defend the indefensible and a theology that is PURE EVIL.

I GIVE NO QUARTER TO SUCH UTTER FOOLS!
It's looking more and more like that same attitude should be given you!

allbuddy!
Do whatever you feel you gotta do bob. As I've said many times, I couldn't care less what people here think of me, and LMAO at many of the assumptions made about me.
Did Trump handle the Virus poorly? I've admitted so many times. Is he responsible for people's actions? NO! I still see people walking around in public without masks. Could some (many?) of the sick and dead been prevented by people simply doing what they knew they should have? YES! Trump was part of that, but Americans are still going to be Americans, and do whatever the heck they want, whenever the heck they want.
Friend of mine threw a big graduation party for his son, where things like mask-wearing went out the window, Guess what - the son and he both got Covid. Trump's fault? NO! Stupid, selfish Americans' fault? YES, and even he and his son both now admit that.
9/9/2020 10:18 AM
Then again, explain why Republicans wear masks less than Democrats.

9/9/2020 10:43 AM
"YES! Trump was part of that, but Americans are still going to be Americans, and do whatever the heck they want, whenever the heck they want.
Friend of mine threw a big graduation party for his son, where things like mask-wearing went out the window, Guess what - the son and he both got Covid. Trump's fault? NO! Stupid, selfish Americans' fault? YES, and even he and his son both now admit that."

TY for this. And I agree, with ALL of it!

But, as you well know, Trump's handling of this pandemic is NOT my only issue with Trump by a long shot, even IF it is a fine example of his lack of leadership. His lack of character in general. The VERY idea that we, as American citizens, could not count on our President to put the NATION'S interests (our VERY safety and health!!) ahead of his own election is frankly unbelievable and sickening. But it IS what HE IS!!

HE
willingly misled (and CONTINUES to do so!!) the Country about a myriad of FACTS concerning this COVID-19 virus JUST to try and mitigate his own culpability in the failure of the Gov't to take this serious quickly enough!!
Hi IS what I KNEW him to be. UNFIT.

For anything IMO.

None of THAT dismisses the stupidity and blindness AND RESPONSIBILITY of actual foolish Americans like the "group" you mention or the co-workers at my wife's office who think it's all a big hoax. And will, until someone they personally KNOW dies!!
Some folks are just THAT stupid!!

As Dino likes to point out..........on the day that Richard Nixon (previously, the most Corrupt Republican elected POTUS) resigned in disgrace---28% of the American voters still supported him!!
Blind, dumb, or ???
Use your OWN label.
9/9/2020 11:08 AM (edited)
Covid is something we still don't really understand. Heck, back in March and April, I had numerous arguments with a couple RNs on a small local social media site (the only one I do) where they insisted that Covid only killed people over 55 and/or those with pre-existing issues and that wearing a mask was BS. These were two women who had both been in the medical field for over a decade, and worked in a local Hospital. In that medical professionals were saying things like that, I tend to believe Trump had enough people on staff telling him that too. They were obviously wrong. Hindsight is never blind.
9/9/2020 1:58 PM
actually

the way you and i use it

this is a social media site
9/9/2020 2:24 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Critical Race Theory Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.