My statement on Lostinfound74 Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 9/11/2020 9:41:00 AM (view original):
I liked the part about the air at gas stations. Does he think we get free air here in the U.S.?? I agree about the lack of service at our fuel stations.
But, I can pump my own gas, check my own oil, make sure the tires are aired up OK. 40 years ago I didn't have an air compressor at home. THEY were rather expensive then and only professionals and garages had them. Now, 40 years later, nearly everyone has a compressor. Making the air you use free, except for the cost of the electricity you use to generate the air. Times change.

I'm old too. But, there ARE eternal truths that NONE of us can fight.
The only think in life that's constant is CHANGE.
Adapt or perish.

It's sometimes hard for us old guys who THOUGHT we had the world by a string BUT you change or you sink.

Another eternal truth.............. All things must grow, or die!
The very moment you stop growing/learning you begin dying!
It's called entropy.
On all U said. Of course we adapt to change. This doesn't mean we call all of it good. I know a bout 9-10 people really well and hundreds more on a ' Hi, how's it going' basis. Only one of those guys has a compressor, and he is a backyard mechanic, and an honest one who is Red Seal Journey man status. I tried one of those portable cmpressors on a soft time, and it ran 10- minutes and pressure only went from 20 to 25 psi. Didn't buy it. I cannot believe the audacity of making you pay a dollar and change to put air in your own tire. elect cost might be 2 cents. This is just more gouging by big Oil. Oops, sounding like a lefty here. So you got the coin op crap too, eh? Some of the ones here are even on a timer.

None the less, I run on Pirellis junk tires long gone

I might sum the topic of change with this comment, and to understand it you need to see how the world tends to control, and manipulate us:

"And be not conformed to this world, but instead be transformed, by the renewing of your minds" and the difference in both pursuits is HUGE

p.s. The world had US on a string
9/12/2020 12:26 AM
LOL.

NO ONE has US on a string. Putin THINKS he has Trump "dancing" but that dance is just about to end!!
Join us (and the ENTIRE global populace) in celebration come Mid-November.
I'll pour you a glass of milk and we can toast the invisible hand of Ussen and ALL his blessings!
9/12/2020 9:18 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/12/2020 9:18:00 AM (view original):
LOL.

NO ONE has US on a string. Putin THINKS he has Trump "dancing" but that dance is just about to end!!
Join us (and the ENTIRE global populace) in celebration come Mid-November.
I'll pour you a glass of milk and we can toast the invisible hand of Ussen and ALL his blessings!
Who is Ussen? Seems my comment wen way over your head..
9/12/2020 10:25 AM
bob, why the sudden return to harping on a SUPPOSED Trump-Putin relationship? Got nothing better to try to slander the POTIS with than some 4-year old garbage that despite 1000s of hours of trying, nobody on the left has been able to prove? Again I ask, why is it so hard to stick to facts and truths? I know, the answer I always get to that is "Trump does it, so why shouldn't I?". How about because it's the right thing to do (as I repeatedly have said Trump should).
9/12/2020 10:26 AM
Posted by all3 on 9/12/2020 10:26:00 AM (view original):
bob, why the sudden return to harping on a SUPPOSED Trump-Putin relationship? Got nothing better to try to slander the POTIS with than some 4-year old garbage that despite 1000s of hours of trying, nobody on the left has been able to prove? Again I ask, why is it so hard to stick to facts and truths? I know, the answer I always get to that is "Trump does it, so why shouldn't I?". How about because it's the right thing to do (as I repeatedly have said Trump should).
LB not as smart as I thought he was. In a recent comment to LB I said " and to understand it' you need to see how the world tends to control, and manipulate us:"and he doesn't. but instead immediately relates it all to Trump. Symptom of a narrow and closed mind. The whole impeachment thing was a total waste of time, energy, an money.

In November Trump will win in a big majority, but the wicked left will refuse to concede the election. Instead they will demand a re count.. and another 4 years of anti president will again happen. THEY are the enemy ,and the enemy of the people
9/12/2020 10:35 AM (edited)
says the Canuck with NO right to speak to Americans about OUR political future!
9/12/2020 11:42 AM
Lostnfound has no idea how good he has it in Canada. They still aren't as good as other countries, but they're miles ahead of us.
9/12/2020 11:49 AM
Yup. And as far as his comment about refusing to concede the election is concerned he has that (as with MOST things apparently) EXACTLY backasswards!
The candidate we can likely expect to try that tactic is the Emperor President Bonespurs. He will barricade himself in the upstairs living quarters and refuse to leave. By then Melania and the Don in waiting will be long gone having fled to somewhere with gold plated faucets and servants to "do" her toenails!
9/12/2020 12:25 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/12/2020 11:42:00 AM (view original):
says the Canuck with NO right to speak to Americans about OUR political future!
Who do you think YOU are that YOU get to decide what my rights are?

I have as much right as you, your royal highness.
9/12/2020 2:06 PM
I suppose I can't stop you from yapping like a chihuahua...........so "right" was not a precise term............but the point stands, and us American VOTERS can (and SHOULD) dismiss your opinions just as we'd shush a yapping lapdog. But YOU do have the right to lap away!

I remind you, you are what you eat so be careful where you stick your nose.
9/12/2020 2:49 PM
he has just as much right as anyone else to post his opinions, just as I have the right to totally ignore what he says.
9/12/2020 5:33 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/12/2020 10:26:00 AM (view original):
Why no answer? Because you'd need to admit everything I posted is the actual truth?
9/12/2020 10:11 PM
All3, have you ever heard of a loaded question?
9/12/2020 11:04 PM
The FACT that I (a simple peon citizen) don't YET have any PROOF of Putin and Trump's "relationship" does NOT in any way make Trump innocent of collusion or (more to the point) beholden (or blackmailed!) to Putin or (perhaps) his banker buddies!

It just means, maybe, that the TRUTH has not come forth to the general public. YET.
You CHOOSE to believe Donald J. Trump is an honorable American and NOT what He clearly appears to be to most of the sighted world.
I CHOOSE to believe my eyes and ears don't lie to me.
I KNOW the man YOU support lies to me every time He opens his mouth-----Nearly!
9/13/2020 9:15 AM
bob, come on. After the millions of hours of dirt-digging that thousands of Dems have done for the last 4 years, do you honestly think something, anything, could still possibly be hidden? I think that's called being a sucker.
You obviously have been blinded by your Trump-hatred if you still think I believe Trump is an honorable man. "Funny" how the bad things I post about him continue to get "forgotten", since they don't fit the haters' agendas. I simply think the POTUS, any POTUS (along with people like police and teachers and such) have earned the right to not be slandered over and over and over without any facts supporting it. Same thing I've been saying for 4 years. It's sad that Americans (including Trump at times) no longer care about truth or what is morally right and wrong.
9/13/2020 9:35 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
My statement on Lostinfound74 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.