My statement on Lostinfound74 Topic

That IS sad. I agree.

And yes, I DO honestly believe there ARE many hidden "details" concerning Donald J. Trump's finances (and character), and honesty, and MOST importantly his Fidelity to this Country, the Office he holds, and we the PEOPLE!

Those "details" will come out soon enough.
I'm old enough to recognize that from our OWN Historical past. Some not so far past.
I would be pleased to be proven wrong, however that is my belief.
I tend to trust my eyes and ears.
More than some blind allegiance to the "sanctity" of some OFFICE that should be respected.
Stay tuned.
9/13/2020 11:55 AM
I have stayed tune . . . . for the past 4 years, . . . and multiple promises from several here.
I just don't believe anyone can keep something so big hidden after such long, intense scrutiny, in today's World.
9/13/2020 12:02 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/13/2020 9:35:00 AM (view original):
bob, come on. After the millions of hours of dirt-digging that thousands of Dems have done for the last 4 years, do you honestly think something, anything, could still possibly be hidden? I think that's called being a sucker.
You obviously have been blinded by your Trump-hatred if you still think I believe Trump is an honorable man. "Funny" how the bad things I post about him continue to get "forgotten", since they don't fit the haters' agendas. I simply think the POTUS, any POTUS (along with people like police and teachers and such) have earned the right to not be slandered over and over and over without any facts supporting it. Same thing I've been saying for 4 years. It's sad that Americans (including Trump at times) no longer care about truth or what is morally right and wrong.
One earns respect, not by their position or job, but by their actions. In my opinion, Trump has done nothing to earn my respect. In a way, you are right, all3. Cops and teachers and doctors and nurses will get my respect until they show they don't deserve it. Same goes for whoever the POTUS is. Trump showed me he did not deserve my respect right from the start.

trump, at times?? The man lies constantly. He is as far from an honorable man as one can get. In my opinion, Biden is much more honorable.
9/13/2020 8:59 PM (edited)
Again, I don't believe you're voting for Biden. I believe you're voting for the Dems. Biden (in my opinion) showed what a spineless, Party azz-kisser he is with his VP choice, and it worries me what other Party "lines" he would be talked into following. You and others may certainly disagree, but that's my bottom line.
9/13/2020 2:08 PM
But you aren't. And Biden's VP pick DID show loyalty to the Party. The ESTABLISHMENT part of the party. It shows that he isn't listening to the left as much as you think he is.
9/13/2020 2:20 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/13/2020 2:08:00 PM (view original):
Again, I don't believe you're voting for Biden. I believe you're voting for the Dems. Biden (in my opinion) showed what a spineless, Party azz-kisser he is with his VP choice, and it worries me what other Party "lines" he would be talked into following. You and others may certainly disagree, but that's my bottom line.
and I believe you are not voting for Republicans, you are voting for Trump. No matter how much you claim to not be a supporter, to not like his constant lying, his juvenile bullying, his mishandling of the pandemic and to think he is not an honorable man, you are still voting for him, you still defend everything he does, twist everything he says or anyone says against him to fit your views. Stop saying you don't support him. What you say doesn't mean crap. Your actions show how much you support him.
9/13/2020 9:04 PM
I support lying over open borders and no police any day.
9/13/2020 9:49 PM
Good thing neither of the two candidates support those positions and neither of the two major parties support those positions. So you have nothing to worry about.
9/13/2020 10:27 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/13/2020 9:49:00 PM (view original):
"Here here!"
9/13/2020 11:51 PM
Every new conservative decreases the average IQ around here by at least 20 points.

If Uofa loses the bet... God help us all.
9/14/2020 12:38 AM
Posted by Aldershot on 9/13/2020 11:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 9/13/2020 9:49:00 PM (view original):
"Here here!"
Jesus jumped up Christ are you people pathetic. Literally NO ONE supports “open borders” and “no police.” You’re FEAR MONGERS who don’t deal with TRUTH and REALITY and you MAKE **** UP to further your agenda of LIES. I can’t believe how COMPLETELY STUPID you people are. You would have made great German citizens in the late 30’s. Calling you DEPLORABLE was the understatement of the century. You’re actually TRAITORS, REDNECKS, LIARS, and RACISTS and you’re the DUMBEST, most UNEDUCATED block of voters in the history of elections. It’s almost unfathomable that there is still 30% of our population that are dumber and more gullible than my left ******* shoe.
9/14/2020 8:39 AM
Blunt and full of contempt BUT real hard to take exception to the reality of the sentiment!
9/14/2020 9:08 AM
We have two COVID conspiracists here and only one person who supports abolishing the police. Just saying.
9/14/2020 10:26 AM
Posted by tangplay on 9/14/2020 10:26:00 AM (view original):
We have two COVID conspiracists here and only one person who supports abolishing the police. Just saying.
#nailedit
9/14/2020 11:17 AM
Posted by tangplay on 9/13/2020 10:27:00 PM (view original):
Good thing neither of the two candidates support those positions and neither of the two major parties support those positions. So you have nothing to worry about.
tang, it is dumb to keep telling all3 that. He is certain that the democrats are going to open up the borders and abolish the police no matter how many times it has been pointed out to him that Biden does not support either of those things and will not do either of those things.
9/14/2020 7:02 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
My statement on Lostinfound74 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.