My statement on Lostinfound74 Topic

Posted by rsp777 on 9/14/2020 8:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Aldershot on 9/13/2020 11:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 9/13/2020 9:49:00 PM (view original):
I support lying over open borders and no police any day.
"Here here!"
Jesus jumped up Christ are you people pathetic. Literally NO ONE supports “open borders” and “no police.” You’re FEAR MONGERS who don’t deal with TRUTH and REALITY and you MAKE **** UP to further your agenda of LIES. I can’t believe how COMPLETELY STUPID you people are. You would have made great German citizens in the late 30’s. Calling you DEPLORABLE was the understatement of the century. You’re actually TRAITORS, REDNECKS, LIARS, and RACISTS and you’re the DUMBEST, most UNEDUCATED block of voters in the history of elections. It’s almost unfathomable that there is still 30% of our population that are dumber and more gullible than my left ******* shoe.
I have a bridge to sell if your left shoe is interested....
9/14/2020 7:04 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 9/14/2020 8:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Aldershot on 9/13/2020 11:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 9/13/2020 9:49:00 PM (view original):
I support lying over open borders and no police any day.
"Here here!"
Jesus jumped up Christ are you people pathetic. Literally NO ONE supports “open borders” and “no police.” You’re FEAR MONGERS who don’t deal with TRUTH and REALITY and you MAKE **** UP to further your agenda of LIES. I can’t believe how COMPLETELY STUPID you people are. You would have made great German citizens in the late 30’s. Calling you DEPLORABLE was the understatement of the century. You’re actually TRAITORS, REDNECKS, LIARS, and RACISTS and you’re the DUMBEST, most UNEDUCATED block of voters in the history of elections. It’s almost unfathomable that there is still 30% of our population that are dumber and more gullible than my left ******* shoe.
I love this post by rsp.
you said the way I think it too.
what you said is the real truth and the passion is righteous.

i can’t post around here much because it is stupid to talk to animals that are not your pets.
There isn’t much intelligent talk with trumpets.
they are the worst people we have had since McCarthyite and g. Wallace era.

rsp you are exactly right and in perfect pitch and voice and I mean it man.
9/14/2020 11:01 PM
And let me add rsp that you are a solid citizen and a good American and rock and roll is NOT for trumpers.
they don’t get it.
9/14/2020 11:05 PM
If you expect me to call out the dummies on the right, I would expect the same of those on the left. And if you look through rsp's post history, he certainly qualifies as a dummy. That is all.
9/14/2020 11:33 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/14/2020 11:33:00 PM (view original):
If you expect me to call out the dummies on the right, I would expect the same of those on the left. And if you look through rsp's post history, he certainly qualifies as a dummy. That is all.
Oh hi guy who isn’t supposed to post anymore, I replied to rsp a couple times that he was out of bounds, it was his replies to Doug. Wanna try again with this horseshit? PS; you’re not supposed to post again.
9/14/2020 11:49 PM
tbf it's still Monday where I am
9/15/2020 12:43 AM
◂ Prev 12345
My statement on Lostinfound74 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.