I Do Not Want To Live Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/10/2020 9:36:00 AM (view original):
In a world where WAP is considered a major artistic statement. If I had a daughter, I would have a major problem with this being the #1 song in America right now. Decadence, thy name is America 2020.

Let us ponder the Greek Golden Age of antiquity. What heights of culture and power were reached around the same time! Coincidence, I think not.

One major and fair criticism of Trump, culture has not flourished under him. It has done the opposite. He is no bringer of golden ages.
The 'culture' has been on a slide ever since I can remember. You can't blame Trump for this. But let's leave him out of this thread.. Be a good change.

Music ceased to be meaningful like 50 years ago. I also see how a whole 'culture' has been programmed by it..

Biggest hassle is we have too much spare time, hence, here we are

I also get irritated when anything and everything I see posted is only a shot at Trump.. but it is what it is. We love to hate
9/10/2020 9:59 AM
And people said the same about I Want to Hold Your Hand or Hound Dog.

It's a song, bruh. Who cares.
9/10/2020 9:59 AM
lol gangster rap, yeah that's a thing these days
9/10/2020 10:20 AM
WTH mentioned gangster rap? Do a simple search and educate your stupid azz, instead of repeatedly making yourself look so dumb and foolish.
9/10/2020 10:24 AM
To everyone on this thread - your internal boomer is showing.

WAP is fine.
9/10/2020 10:26 AM
I would actually be super interested in a study on these effects if someone wants to link one.
9/10/2020 10:27 AM
Posted by tangplay on 9/10/2020 10:26:00 AM (view original):
To everyone on this thread - your internal boomer is showing.

WAP is fine.
Yeah, it's fine. Not my bag but I'm a 36 year old white dude, not exactly the demo.
9/10/2020 10:30 AM
Posted by all3 on 9/10/2020 10:17:00 AM (view original):
A simple Google search would have provided Uofa all the proof and facts he'd need to be assured that music affects the brain, but then he wouldn't have been able to post something to argue.
Well, all3.. I have posted maybe 25 times here in the last 5-6 days.. I notice that most of the comments are from about 6-7 people, and it appears they are on the left side of this Poli' thing. They are typical. with their attacks of the right wing. I think this is called bullying. I see you and maybe one other who leans to the right. I also notice a lack of venom in your comments. Well done.

Come play sim hockey sometime. We fight in there too, but mostly stick to hockey. .
9/12/2020 12:30 AM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 9/10/2020 10:24:00 AM (view original):
WTH mentioned gangster rap? Do a simple search and educate your stupid azz, instead of repeatedly making yourself look so dumb and foolish.
Lol the post above yours, good lord what an embarrassment
9/10/2020 10:31 AM
lostandfound is blocked, so I didn't read. His sheit is as ridiculous as tang's and dino's.
9/10/2020 10:35 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/10/2020 9:36:00 AM (view original):
In a world where WAP is considered a major artistic statement. If I had a daughter, I would have a major problem with this being the #1 song in America right now. Decadence, thy name is America 2020.

Let us ponder the Greek Golden Age of antiquity. What heights of culture and power were reached around the same time! Coincidence, I think not.

One major and fair criticism of Trump, culture has not flourished under him. It has done the opposite. He is no bringer of golden ages.
Play this song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDtwpztTRN0

you can probably get it with just this part of the link v=yDtwpztTRN0

It is real music.

I have no clue what WAP is supposed to mean
9/12/2020 2:24 AM (edited)
It stands for Watch and Pray. It's a song about following Jesus.
9/10/2020 10:49 AM
1234 Next ▸
I Do Not Want To Live Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.