Bernie Sanders to run as independent Topic

I DIDN'T complain about it. I said they used it as a substitute for substanxe. Please reread and stick to what actually hapoened, instead of what you wish hapoened.
9/15/2020 8:08 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/14/2020 3:15:00 PM (view original):
Update: Joe Rogan's unexpected offer to host an unscripted debate between Biden and Trump may have altered Sanders' thinking sources have reported to me. Sanders, a former guest on Joe Rogan's show, likely has no interest in another such interview. One source mentioned tension after the show had recorded, with at least one staff member indicating "several punches were thrown though none landed." So far, it has not been indicated to me if JR or BS was the attacker. I will keep you all updated as I learn more.
heh

so joe rogan famous panhandler jackass and bad line reader is your source

thats pretty tremendous

i hate to say it

but GG == kermit

you'll need a new alias forg

you done been caught
9/15/2020 8:25 PM
9/15/2020 9:06 PM
FAKE NEWS!!! KERMIT IS AN ARMY OF ONE!!!!
9/15/2020 9:41 PM
GGG

GORDON GREATCRESTEN GRANT

I AM LORD_CLUCK!!!!!!1111

HERE THERE AND EVERYWHERE!
9/16/2020 8:08 AM
Posted by all3 on 9/15/2020 8:08:00 PM (view original):
I DIDN'T complain about it. I said they used it as a substitute for substanxe. Please reread and stick to what actually hapoened, instead of what you wish hapoened.
right, you didn't complain about it, you just criticize people for name calling.You do it all the time yourself. That is what we call hypocritical. But of course, you would never admit to it. The liberals name calling is not the same as you name calling, or Trump name calling. Got it.
9/16/2020 12:07 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 9/15/2020 9:06:00 PM (view original):
HYPOCRITE
Click to hear the allMOUTH theme music.
9/17/2020 8:15 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/16/2020 12:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 9/15/2020 8:08:00 PM (view original):
right, you didn't complain about it, you just criticize people for name calling.You do it all the time yourself. That is what we call hypocritical. But of course, you would never admit to it. The liberals name calling is not the same as you name calling, or Trump name calling. Got it.
I see you too are working on the "art" of twisting people's words to fit whatever you want them to say. Congrats, you'll fit in much better with the rest of the haters now.
9/17/2020 1:48 PM
oh!1 You called me a name! Hypocrite!
9/17/2020 1:51 PM
◂ Prev 12345
Bernie Sanders to run as independent Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.