Ichiro has two openings Topic

Ichiro has two openings available. We are currently in our league championship and anticipate a quick turnaround. Our league is very stable and competitive, with almost half the owners here longer than 30 seasons. One of the openings has been in the World Series 4 of the past 5 seasons. The other organization available will have the first overall pick in the draft, as well as first in the Rule 5 draft and in waivers at least thru the first 20 games of the regular season. This team had 4 first round picks this past season and signed all of them. If you are interested in joining our league, please let me know.
9/14/2020 8:31 PM
The Ichiro League is quite competitive, only two teams won over 100 games this past season and only 6 won less than 70 games. This is the norm, not the exception. We are looking for two new owners. Please site mail me for more details.
9/15/2020 2:08 PM
We are looking for two new owners. If you are relatively new at this game and want mentoring help, we have several very helpful owners in our league. Also, if you are a veteran Hall of Famer, you will love the competition in Ichiro. Come join us.
9/15/2020 5:31 PM
Our private league rules are:-Benchmark of 50 wins in any single season, and 175 wins in three consecutive seasons for Major League team. An owner that fails to meet single season benchmark is subject to an evaluation by the world's commissioner. Failure to meet the 3 season benchmark carries penlties of top pick and $25 million prospect budget cap if owner chooses to stay. Regularly a $35 million prospect budget cap for all owners.
9/16/2020 8:18 PM
Ichiro has two openings available. We are currently in our league championship and anticipate a quick turnaround. Our league is very stable and competitive, with almost half the owners here longer than 30 seasons. One of the openings has been in the World Series 4 of the past 5 seasons. The other organization available will have the first overall pick in the draft, as well as first in the Rule 5 draft and in waivers at least thru the first 20 games of the regular season. This team had 4 first round picks this past season and signed all of them. If you are interested in joining our league, please let me know.
9/17/2020 7:34 PM
We have completed our season and are ready for a quick rollover. We have two openings, New York and Fresno. Both are in the American League. The New York team has been in 4 of the past 5 World Series. The Fresno team has the number one pick in next year’s draft and had 4 number ones this past season. Please site mail me if you are interested....Rich
9/22/2020 7:53 PM
Ichiro has two openings Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.