Protesters wish death on 2 ambushed cops Topic

Isn't it crazy how the left gaslights the right?
"The right is so much more violent!"
meanwhile blm protesters block ambulances and chant "we hope they die" in regards to the two police officers ambushed.

And, look, no blue lives matter people have taken to the street and started destroying things! No businesses burned because someone on the right was, without a doubt, cold bloodededly, murdered. But the next dude who runs at a cop with a weapon , high on some substance , and then gets hurt because of it ...that city will burn because of how PEACEFUL the left is.

Facts suck! But keep gaslighting the nation lefties!
9/15/2020 8:42 AM
You're not supposed to post amymore.
9/15/2020 8:44 AM
The left is working to change institutions and the right is working to protect them.
9/15/2020 8:45 AM
Posted by tangplay on 9/15/2020 8:45:00 AM (view original):
The left is working to change institutions and the right is working to protect them.
Kinda glosses over the president doing nothing to stop the division and actually stoking it, or the idiot in Kenosha.

Also he's not supposed to post anymore.
9/15/2020 8:47 AM
Also, I love how when a cop kills a black man, we have the burden of proof to find evidence that it was racially motivated (fair). But when a cop gets killed, it's automatically BLM until proven otherwise.
9/15/2020 8:54 AM
Posted by tangplay on 9/15/2020 8:54:00 AM (view original):
Also, I love how when a cop kills a black man, we have the burden of proof to find evidence that it was racially motivated (fair). But when a cop gets killed, it's automatically BLM until proven otherwise.
+1
9/15/2020 9:05 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/15/2020 8:42:00 AM (view original):
meanwhile blm protesters block ambulances and chant "we hope they die" in regards to the two police officers ambushed.

And, look, no blue lives matter people have taken to the street and started destroying things! No businesses burned because someone on the right was, without a doubt, cold bloodededly, murdered. But the next dude who runs at a cop with a weapon , high on some substance , and then gets hurt because of it ...that city will burn because of how PEACEFUL the left is.

isn't it crazy the way you are welshing on losing a bet?
9/15/2020 12:14 PM
This officer's body cam clearly shows he's being attacked by a man with a knife, yet people still riot and destroy things simply because he is while and his attacker was black. Surely even none of you are crazy enough to try to justify such actions. Call it for what it is - people looking for an excuse to violently destroy things. Oh wait, I forgot, it MUST be Trump's fault. He MADE those people riot and destroy. Besides, the damage will be fixed FREE.

https://www.wgal.com/article/protests-continue-second-night-in-lancaster-after-police-shooting/34019432

9/15/2020 4:02 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/15/2020 8:42:00 AM (view original):

"Best post (poem) on these forums today. Congrats GG."

I appreciate the recognition and hope to continue producing quality, insightful content. I will never conform to a single narrative, I promise my fans.

*Cheers*
9/15/2020 7:08 PM
you have fans?? Other than yourself, I mean.
9/15/2020 7:11 PM
On average I receive 20-30 sitemails a day from non-posting admirers and supporters (fans if you will). I try to respond to each one, because I really do care and it means a lot but some days it's too much. Just checked my inbox and saw 172 messages (168 of them positive). It's been a long day so I don't have time to respond to all but I sincerely would like to :)
9/15/2020 7:51 PM (edited)
You've really given up, haven't you. Oh well. I guess we'll just live with the troll phase of guitarguy. As long as you're ridin' with Biden, I'll let it be.
9/15/2020 8:51 PM
whats a gaslight whats a snowflake

the political retards today

they have so many inwords
9/15/2020 8:54 PM
you cannot belong to my club

unless you know what a jizbuck is
9/15/2020 8:55 PM
well what is it? what it is?

its a insult and unless you're my inpal you don get to know

so eff off jizbuck
9/15/2020 8:58 PM
12 Next ▸
Protesters wish death on 2 ambushed cops Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.