Protesters wish death on 2 ambushed cops Topic

Posted by bagchucker on 9/15/2020 8:54:00 PM (view original):
whats a gaslight whats a snowflake

the political retards today

they have so many inwords
Gaslighting is an argumentative tactic where one speaker will try to convince another that their own experiences are wrong, causing them to question reality itself.

A snowflake is a conservative.
9/15/2020 9:15 PM
A bagchucker is one who chucks bags.
9/15/2020 9:43 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/15/2020 9:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker on 9/15/2020 8:54:00 PM (view original):
whats a gaslight whats a snowflake

the political retards today

they have so many inwords
Gaslighting is an argumentative tactic where one speaker will try to convince another that their own experiences are wrong, causing them to question reality itself.

A snowflake is a conservative.
gee thanks

i think what i'm suggesting is don be like trump

don use insult words

don use name calling words

try to be a grownup
9/15/2020 9:44 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/15/2020 4:02:00 PM (view original):
This officer's body cam clearly shows he's being attacked by a man with a knife, yet people still riot and destroy things simply because he is while and his attacker was black. Surely even none of you are crazy enough to try to justify such actions. Call it for what it is - people looking for an excuse to violently destroy things. Oh wait, I forgot, it MUST be Trump's fault. He MADE those people riot and destroy. Besides, the damage will be fixed FREE.

https://www.wgal.com/article/protests-continue-second-night-in-lancaster-after-police-shooting/34019432

Where are those geniuses who were claiming that silence is the same as approval? Shouldn't they be publicly criticizing this irresponsible, irrational, hate-filled destruction and violence? Should their silence be taken to mean they too are irresponsible, irrational and hate-filled? Well, it's either that, or they are HUGE HYPOCRITES.
9/16/2020 7:38 AM
Posted by all3 on 9/16/2020 7:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 9/15/2020 4:02:00 PM (view original):
This officer's body cam clearly shows he's being attacked by a man with a knife, yet people still riot and destroy things simply because he is while and his attacker was black. Surely even none of you are crazy enough to try to justify such actions. Call it for what it is - people looking for an excuse to violently destroy things. Oh wait, I forgot, it MUST be Trump's fault. He MADE those people riot and destroy. Besides, the damage will be fixed FREE.

https://www.wgal.com/article/protests-continue-second-night-in-lancaster-after-police-shooting/34019432

Where are those geniuses who were claiming that silence is the same as approval? Shouldn't they be publicly criticizing this irresponsible, irrational, hate-filled destruction and violence? Should their silence be taken to mean they too are irresponsible, irrational and hate-filled? Well, it's either that, or they are HUGE HYPOCRITES.
I'm assuming that you're leaving out some details, but if you're correct, then obviously I'd condemn it. I've condemned harming private land and such repeatedly. Over and over again. Not really sure why I would need to repeat it in this case.
9/16/2020 10:56 AM (edited)
+1, tang

9/16/2020 10:10 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 9/15/2020 9:05:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/15/2020 8:54:00 AM (view original):
Also, I love how when a cop kills a black man, we have the burden of proof to find evidence that it was racially motivated (fair). But when a cop gets killed, it's automatically BLM until proven otherwise.
+1
How about not killing each other... mmmm-kay?
9/16/2020 10:55 AM
I.. agree? Duh?
9/16/2020 10:56 AM
◂ Prev 12
Protesters wish death on 2 ambushed cops Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.