How Long? Topic

How long will it take the Dems. (yes, the Dems) to impeach Biden after he wins? I've joked about it before, but after recent "mistakes" by both Biden and Harris, it's clear that neither are preparing for Biden to be in office long. Makes sense, since they both know the Party wants someone much more left-leaning as well as more likely to fold under their Party pressure in the WH.

NEWS
Joe Biden accidentally refers to ‘Harris-Biden’ ticket after Harris made similar gaffe
By Vincent Barone
September 15, 2020 | 11:39pm

Joe Biden accidentally referred to his presidential ticket as the “Harris-Biden” campaign — after Kamala Harris similarly misspoke over the weekend.

9/16/2020 7:48 AM
9/16/2020 7:58 AM
I don't think the Dems will impeach Biden if he wins. I do think there's a chance that he dies in office. That chance also exists with Trump.

Harris doesn't really have any principles. You're a lunatic if you think she's supported by the left.
9/16/2020 7:58 AM
Posted by all3 on 9/16/2020 7:48:00 AM (view original):
How long will it take the Dems. (yes, the Dems) to impeach Biden after he wins? I've joked about it before, but after recent "mistakes" by both Biden and Harris, it's clear that neither are preparing for Biden to be in office long. Makes sense, since they both know the Party wants someone much more left-leaning as well as more likely to fold under their Party pressure in the WH.

NEWS
Joe Biden accidentally refers to ‘Harris-Biden’ ticket after Harris made similar gaffe
By Vincent Barone
September 15, 2020 | 11:39pm

Joe Biden accidentally referred to his presidential ticket as the “Harris-Biden” campaign — after Kamala Harris similarly misspoke over the weekend.

when Biden or Harris have made as many mistakes, misspellings and flat out lies as Trump, let me know.
9/16/2020 12:10 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/16/2020 7:58:00 AM (view original):
I don't think the Dems will impeach Biden if he wins. I do think there's a chance that he dies in office. That chance also exists with Trump.

Harris doesn't really have any principles. You're a lunatic if you think she's supported by the left.
very few politicians have any principles
9/16/2020 12:11 PM
I bought a Trump smoke alarm. It stays silent so I don't panic when my house catches fire.
9/16/2020 11:47 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/16/2020 12:11:00 PM (view original):

I don't think that's true.

After long enough in politics, a lot of people become increasingly willing to compromise their principles. That's not the same thing as not having any. How many POTUS in history haven't been generally motivated primarily by a prosocial belief that they can do good things for the country? Trump, for one. Probably Van Buren was also in it for the personal aggrandizement. One could argue Grant accepted the office because he didn't know what else to do. It's hard to tell what motivated LBJ. But that's a very small percentage.

I have that impression of Harris. She's just personally ambitious. I don't see any issues she cares about nearly as much as her own political career. I would hope that when Biden declines to seek a second term that somebody beats her in the 2024 primary.
9/17/2020 1:55 AM

well i'm left and i support her

these are the choices we make
9/17/2020 1:55 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 9/16/2020 11:47:00 PM (view original):
I bought a Trump smoke alarm. It stays silent so I don't panic when my house catches fire.
heh

what does it say when blacks come around
9/17/2020 1:57 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 9/17/2020 1:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/16/2020 12:11:00 PM (view original):

I don't think that's true.

After long enough in politics, a lot of people become increasingly willing to compromise their principles. That's not the same thing as not having any. How many POTUS in history haven't been generally motivated primarily by a prosocial belief that they can do good things for the country? Trump, for one. Probably Van Buren was also in it for the personal aggrandizement. One could argue Grant accepted the office because he didn't know what else to do. It's hard to tell what motivated LBJ. But that's a very small percentage.

I have that impression of Harris. She's just personally ambitious. I don't see any issues she cares about nearly as much as her own political career. I would hope that when Biden declines to seek a second term that somebody beats her in the 2024 primary.
I'm in complete agreement with this. However I'm trying to be open to the idea of her growing into the responsibility that has been given her??

We can hope, no?
LBJ was (likely) motivated by the love of power. At least as I see it.
9/17/2020 11:15 AM
Posted by bagchucker on 9/17/2020 1:57:00 AM (view original):
heh

I don't really know.................Are you hear to clean the room?
9/17/2020 11:18 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by laramiebob on 9/17/2020 11:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker on 9/17/2020 1:57:00 AM (view original):
heh

I don't really know.................Are you hear to clean the room?
WOW, if I had posted that, there'd already be a dozen posts calling me a _____ racist.
9/17/2020 1:43 PM
probably be more posts showing surprise you have a sense of humor
9/17/2020 2:00 PM
I put-up with you guys day after day after day; if that doesn't prove I have a sense of humor, nothing will.
9/17/2020 2:54 PM
123 Next ▸
How Long? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.