Concerned about BullMoose Topic

He let us know in a couple of leagues he runs that he is fighting Covid-19. We haven't heard from him in a few days. Hopefully because he is recovering and saving his energy for that. But it is worrying. Just thought that the community here should know.
9/16/2020 2:32 PM
TY! Steven.
9/16/2020 2:54 PM
My best wishes go out also.
i have a friend that recently had it. She was 38 and was very weak and basically bed ridden for more then a week. Too week to talk above a whisper aches and pains sleeping all the time. It was a slow recovery until she was ok.
it totally depletes you.
9/16/2020 4:12 PM
BullMoose wrote me that he is recovered, though heavily fatigued, indeed apparently as dino27 relates his friend's experience. But he is apparently out of danger at least.
9/17/2020 5:20 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
the highly curative treatment

might that be vote biden

i believe it could be

and then put the FBI bloodhounds back on track
9/18/2020 12:58 AM
I drank some bleach back in July and I've been feeling great ever since. In August I even won a TOC, after a complex/cabal that is very evil kept me from winning the big prize for about four years after I criticized—well, I won't say who I criticized, lest I reawaken the wrath of that very evil complex/cabal.

Anyway, feeling great, and cashing Amazon gift cards. Drink bleach, everyone.
9/18/2020 3:45 AM
Posted by ArlenWilliam on 9/18/2020 12:45:00 AM (view original):
Very few people should be very threatened by this anymore. The highly curative treatments exist, but are suppressed by a complex/cabal that is very evil (all one has to do is look at their stated intentions and their track record). God bless him and all.
1000 dead every day and climbing
wear your mask when you are not drinking your kool aid
9/18/2020 11:29 AM
Glad to hear BullMoose is doing well.
9/18/2020 12:14 PM
Way to takeover BullMoose’s get well thread with political bullshit y’all
9/18/2020 2:20 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 9/18/2020 3:45:00 AM (view original):
I drank some bleach back in July and I've been feeling great ever since. In August I even won a TOC, after a complex/cabal that is very evil kept me from winning the big prize for about four years after I criticized—well, I won't say who I criticized, lest I reawaken the wrath of that very evil complex/cabal.

Anyway, feeling great, and cashing Amazon gift cards. Drink bleach, everyone.
Which flavor would you recommend?
9/18/2020 2:21 PM
Drink what you got
9/19/2020 1:10 AM
Concerned about BullMoose Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.