Chris Rock Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 9/20/2020 9:02:00 AM (view original):
TY all3!

I have stents now. 3 of them!
The plumbing works better now.

Pretty much everything does. The ACA provided the insurance that paid for it.
IF I ever meet Obama-----I intend to thank him profusely, but him a beer (or several!), compliment him on his taste in women........... and sign him up for the neighborhood "greys" basketball squad.
The beer, the woman, and the hoops all sound good. Again, glad it worked for you and you are doing better.
9/20/2020 9:47 AM
Posted by coreander on 9/20/2020 9:44:00 AM (view original):
This idiot didn't even mention that Chris Rock also called republicans five year old children not fit to lead, which is true
All3 is also an idiot
9/20/2020 9:49 AM
Posted by coreander on 9/20/2020 9:49:00 AM (view original):
This idiot didn't even mention that Chris Rock also called republicans five year old children not fit to lead, which is true
All3 is also an idiot
Even the YUUUUUUUUGGGGEEEE idiot thinks allMOUTH is an idiot.

Such perverse and destructive behavior...

Can’t we all just get along?
9/20/2020 10:25 AM
you shouldn't call yourself an idiot.
9/20/2020 1:21 PM
Posted by coreander on 9/20/2020 9:49:00 AM (view original):
All3 is also an idiot
The biggest racist and buffoon on the site is trying to call someone else out. I love it. If anyone with such a distorted view of the World DIDN'T think I was an idiot, I'd be disappointed,
9/20/2020 6:28 PM
We all think you are a racist idiot and moron and a whimpering Francis.
9/20/2020 6:55 PM
And if you don’t mind my saying
get lost
9/20/2020 7:11 PM
Posted by dino27 on 9/20/2020 6:55:00 PM (view original):
I rarely agree with anything all3 says but speak for yourself, dino. I don't think he is racist, an idiot or a moron. Just extremely misguided.
9/20/2020 9:34 PM
So you are saying that a person who says it should be legal for white business owners to refuse service to black people is misguided but not racist.
i think that is misguided at best.
9/20/2020 10:48 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/20/2020 9:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 9/20/2020 6:55:00 PM (view original):
I rarely agree with anything all3 says but speak for yourself, dino. I don't think he is racist, an idiot or a moron. Just extremely misguided.
Dino loves trying to hang the "racist" label on me ever since he tried to twist me saying that any business owner should have the right to refuse to serve anyone they so choose. It IS their business, and if they do such a thing, regardless of color, they will need to deal with the circumstances. He's so freaking mistaken that's it's laughable. I'd love to sit down and compare the number of minorities I've had as friends, classmates, neighbors, coworkers, employees, teammates, etc., with the number he's had, and also how we've dealt with them. I'm sure he's read where people of all races called me a "wigger" for about a decade of my life, but he somehow forgets that when it doesn't fit the label he wants to hang on me. Wait, aren't Liberals supposed to hate labelling people anyway?
9/20/2020 11:02 PM
And you say the circumstances are boycotting but it should be legal.
correct me if I am wrong.

i stand by the label of racist because what you stand for is racism.
9/20/2020 11:09 PM (edited)
Posted by dino27 on 9/20/2020 11:09:00 PM (view original):
And you say the circumstances are boycotting but it should be legal.
correct me if I am wrong.

i stand by the label of racist because what you stand for is racism.
You are my favorite poster, keep up the good fight
9/20/2020 11:17 PM
Thank you.
and anyone whose friends call him a wigger and is proud of that has some strange people as friends who think he is some type of white trash.
the whole thing is sick.
9/20/2020 11:21 PM
So all3 gives up any right to complain about cancel culture then? Conservatives being """""silenced""""""?
9/20/2020 11:39 PM
OK. I'm confused this AM (as usual). What's a "wigger"??

And why is it racist to refuse service to someone in your OWN business?
Hell, I've done that, and worse.

I owned a business for over a decade. On a few occasions i decided to throw people OUT of my business.
Not physically, I didn't have to do that, they decided to leave when I told them to leave and THREATENED to physically throw them out if they didn't!
(I was younger then! hahaha)

I don't remember all the differing reasons or events BUT in no case was it EVER about the color of somebody's skin.
I do remember one time it was because some jerk started goin' off on Neil Young and saying what a smuck, one string guitar player, etc he was.
I couldn't take it any longer and told the jerk to take his cocaine addled brain the hell out of my business before I threw him down the flight of stairs to the door! (The business was up a LONG flight of stairs).

On this one all3 is right! ANY business owner has the RIGHT to refuse service to anyone.
BUT, there are repercussions to doing so. Doing it to random jerks is one thing. They don't really have a lobby (or a right to *****!!), BUT doing it to somebody because of some racism or bias is going to cause the business owner a WHOLE lot of trouble.
9/21/2020 9:11 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...9 Next ▸
Chris Rock Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.