Chris Rock Topic

Says Dems were focused on the stupid impeachment hoax while Covid was starting to rage in January. How can you disagree?

Sidenote, why do Democrats not talk about the impeachment anymore? Maybe because it was a wildly partisan overreach that distracted our government from preparing for a once in a century pandemic? Hmm.
9/17/2020 11:10 AM
.... you realize they can do two things at once, right? Do you have any evidence of this besides "Chris Rock said so."
9/17/2020 11:27 AM
Chris Rock said so should be good enough. He's funny.
9/17/2020 11:31 AM
He's NOT that funny.

And, WHO CARES---WHAT a privileged RICH celebrity big mouth says??
He doesn't know reality.

He exists in a real NICE bubble.
Which is decidedly NOTHING LIKE the real world of MOST American citizens.
He should STFU!
9/17/2020 11:37 AM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/17/2020 11:10:00 AM (view original):
Says Dems were focused on the stupid impeachment hoax while Covid was starting to rage in January. How can you disagree?

Sidenote, why do Democrats not talk about the impeachment anymore? Maybe because it was a wildly partisan overreach that distracted our government from preparing for a once in a century pandemic? Hmm.
so, if the dems had not been focused on the impeachment, trump would not have downplayed the covid19 virus? If the dems had not been focused on the impeachment Trump would be wearing a mask? Highly unlikely.
Maybe dems don't talk about the impeachment anymore because we have more serious issues going on?
And who gives a **** what Chris Rock says? Is he a political expert?
9/17/2020 11:51 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/17/2020 11:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/17/2020 11:10:00 AM (view original):

so, if the dems had not been focused on the impeachment, trump would not have downplayed the covid19 virus? If the dems had not been focused on the impeachment Trump would be wearing a mask? Highly unlikely.
Maybe dems don't talk about the impeachment anymore because we have more serious issues going on?
And who gives a **** what Chris Rock says? Is he a political expert?
#nailedit
9/17/2020 11:53 AM
Yeah, who on these boards has ever mentioned what other famous people think over the last 4 years?
What a bunch of freakin' hypocrites you people are when stuff doesn't fit your narrative.
I'm sure you all just simply "forgot".
9/17/2020 1:45 PM
well, since you posted that right after I made my post, you must be talking to me (that is the logic I've seen you use, at least) When have I EVER mentioned what some celebrity thought? Who gives a **** what any celeb thinks? Their opinions are no more valid than anyone elses.

And you're one to call anyone a hypocrite.
9/17/2020 1:47 PM
When have I ever said, "famous person said x and now my mind is changed!"

lol what
9/17/2020 1:50 PM
What does Bob Newhart say?
9/18/2020 1:57 PM
Very little these days!
9/18/2020 4:07 PM
he didn't say much 20 year ago when I drove him in a limo either
9/18/2020 4:35 PM
Don the Con played golf several times during the impeachment lead-up to the Trump Virus

And held several political rallies during that time period

Very distracting!
9/18/2020 4:52 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/17/2020 1:47:00 PM (view original):
well, since you posted that right after I made my post, you must be talking to me (that is the logic I've seen you use, at least) When have I EVER mentioned what some celebrity thought? Who gives a **** what any celeb thinks? Their opinions are no more valid than anyone elses.

And you're one to call anyone a hypocrite.
YOU need to work on your reading comprehension. Yes, when a post follows another, I general believe it is in direct reply, except this time I asked a specific question asking who. It obviously wasn't directed at you.

I call them as I see them, as far as hypocrites. I'm sure your comment refers to Trumps lies, which I have explained over and over and over, that I do NOT condone or give him a pass on. There are simply other factors that scare me away from my registered Party of almost 40 years. Sorry that's too tough for you to understand. Not asking you to agree, as I don't really care, but quit beating the dead horse on the lying already, when it's much more than that.
9/18/2020 10:10 PM
yes, you are right. Trump does much worse than lie. He downplays the virus so as "not to cause a panic". Then he denies he did that when he is on tape saying it. He voices his support of a q7 year old kid who travels across state lines to kill people. He has encouraged his supporters to violence against hecklers at rallies. He has promised to build a wall - not built, he has promised to replace Obamacare = not replaced ..I could go on, yet you will vote for him based on some misguided ideas about what the Dems will do if they are in power.
Justify it any way you want, You are still voting for a horrible excuse for a human being (in my opinion)
9/18/2020 10:20 PM
1|2|3...9 Next ▸
Chris Rock Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.