Release announcement Topic

Hey guys,

I wanted to let you know that we have a big UI update coming soon, probably within the next few weeks. This will be very similar to the update done for SimLeague Baseball, for anyone who has tried that out. It will be a modern interface that will also work much better on mobile than the current one.

There won't be any significant changes to the pages, but the layouts may change a little on some. The extra width of the content area allows us to move some things around to make the page easier to digest.

My plan for release is to push back all games, probably by 2 days, to allow everyone time to get more comfortable with the new design without having to worry about game-planning. That would give me time to fix any bugs that pop up as well.

Thanks!
9/17/2020 4:35 PM

thank you!

while you’re at it do you mind making Bill Russell 90+ D in all seasons pretty please?
9/17/2020 5:22 PM (edited)
Posted by dBKC on 9/17/2020 4:49:00 PM (view original):

thank you!

while you’re at it do you mind making Bill Russell 90+ D in all seasons pretty please?
^ ^
9/17/2020 4:50 PM
Bill Russell at 100 in all but his last season. 90 for that one.
9/17/2020 6:46 PM
We have been asking for a Russell adjustment since Day 1 of D ratings decades. Never gonna happen, no matter how common sense it is for anyone who knows anything about basketball.
9/17/2020 7:48 PM
Just thought it’d be an opportune time to ask since he’s in this thread and presumably reading it
9/17/2020 8:02 PM
Cool except for where it is going to break so much sh** I have written.
9/18/2020 12:24 AM
the man is the man the bird is the word

do not saddle seble with a big *** load

he'll be like "Hey good talk thanks for the paycheck gotta go now

my achy breaky back"
9/18/2020 12:38 AM
A 90 D Russell WOULD be nice, I don't think there's anyone who play sim basketball who doesn't want that
9/18/2020 6:34 AM
Add me to the list I saw Bill Russell live when I was as young as 9 years old he was dominating on defense explosive jumping ability gave wilt fits Aurbach said he is the GREATEST player ever watch the specials on Russell on NBA TV
9/18/2020 2:32 PM
you are showing considerable ignorance of the NBA by making Russell a 70 defense
9/18/2020 2:37 PM
i agree russell should be at least 90 for most seasons.
9/18/2020 7:39 PM
Perhaps a player advisory group for input like # 6's defense would be helpful with representation from primarily Theme League and Open league players. Have SIM administrators ever sought out and utilized players feedback?
9/19/2020 2:24 AM
Posted by bsubroncoos on 9/19/2020 2:24:00 AM (view original):
Perhaps a player advisory group for input like # 6's defense would be helpful with representation from primarily Theme League and Open league players. Have SIM administrators ever sought out and utilized players feedback?
9/19/2020 2:38 AM
The one thing that has been established since the new owners took over is that they have no interest in user feedback. If they could come up with a way to make money without having users, that would be their #1 priority.
9/19/2020 9:24 AM
12 Next ▸
Release announcement Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.