Posted by bronxcheer on 9/20/2020 5:18:00 PM (view original):
If nothing else, this should fire up Dems and Indy's bigly

Great for voter turnout
I agree with that.
it will inure to Biden benefit and down ballot.
9/20/2020 5:20 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/20/2020 1:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 9/19/2020 10:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/19/2020 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 9/19/2020 10:23:00 AM (view original):
Holy crap. Even when I blatantly admit the Repubs are as bad as the Dems in many ways, you want to argue.
Again, something you fussed and whined about when the Repubs did it, is now OK for the Dems to do? I guess you feel two wrongs make a right. That's pretty sad thinking.
well,is it two wrongs? apparently it was fine when the republicans did it to Obama and Merrick Garland, since they were allowed to do it. So it should be fine now. I like how McConnell has said the circumstances are different this time. Other than a republican being the POTUS instead of a democrat, and it being much closer to the election, what exactly are the differences?
WTH here said it is "fine"? Nobody! Another example of you just wanting to argue over nothing, and/or twisting other's words into something you can try to argue about. I guess it's time I stop expecting better from you.
wasn't talking specifically about anyone here . See where I said "since they were allowed to do it?" Maybe I'm mistaken, but I don't think the Senate needs permission from a WIS forum to do anything. If you actually read what I am saying instead of what you want to believe I am saying, you probably would have caught that. I stopped expecting better from you a long time ago. You can expect or not expect what you want from me. I don't give a ****.
Except you obviously do, based on the number of times you reply to my posts and specifically mention me. It's "funny" how after you said you were going to post a lot less, you've actually become a bigger responder to me than Uofa.
9/20/2020 6:25 PM
Get a room with yourself
9/20/2020 6:53 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/20/2020 6:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/20/2020 1:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 9/19/2020 10:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/19/2020 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 9/19/2020 10:23:00 AM (view original):
Holy crap. Even when I blatantly admit the Repubs are as bad as the Dems in many ways, you want to argue.
Again, something you fussed and whined about when the Repubs did it, is now OK for the Dems to do? I guess you feel two wrongs make a right. That's pretty sad thinking.
well,is it two wrongs? apparently it was fine when the republicans did it to Obama and Merrick Garland, since they were allowed to do it. So it should be fine now. I like how McConnell has said the circumstances are different this time. Other than a republican being the POTUS instead of a democrat, and it being much closer to the election, what exactly are the differences?
WTH here said it is "fine"? Nobody! Another example of you just wanting to argue over nothing, and/or twisting other's words into something you can try to argue about. I guess it's time I stop expecting better from you.
wasn't talking specifically about anyone here . See where I said "since they were allowed to do it?" Maybe I'm mistaken, but I don't think the Senate needs permission from a WIS forum to do anything. If you actually read what I am saying instead of what you want to believe I am saying, you probably would have caught that. I stopped expecting better from you a long time ago. You can expect or not expect what you want from me. I don't give a ****.
Except you obviously do, based on the number of times you reply to my posts and specifically mention me. It's "funny" how after you said you were going to post a lot less, you've actually become a bigger responder to me than Uofa.
I don't think anything is obvious to you, let alone how I feel about anything. If its not obvious to you that Trump is a poor excuse for a human being and does not deserve to be president, how can anything be obvious to you? I know, I know...you are not a trump supporter. You dislike his lying and the way he has dealt with the pandemic. But you're still voting for him
9/20/2020 9:37 PM
Wow, how many times do I have to explain it? I am NOT voting FOR Trump. I AM voting AGAINST a Democratic Party that has become an embarrassment and a danger to this Country (IMO). I've sited numerous things that people decades or centuries ago said would "Never Happen", the same way you try to say things like open borders and defunding police will "Never Happen", yet you still refuse to except the fact that the actions of many (it's not a few) within the Democratic Party are scary (again, IMO) for the future of this Country. Don't believe it if you don't want to, or don't even believe I am not a Trump fan. I really don't care. Just please stop asking me to justify myself over and over and over.
9/20/2020 11:09 PM
Wow, I knew all3 was racist, but I didn't know HOW racist. Thanks Dino
9/20/2020 11:14 PM
We will open borders and we will defund the police. Regressives like all3 can't do anything about it. Science, diversity, equality and love will win . We will win by any means necessary
9/20/2020 11:16 PM
I do appreciate hearing what conservatives think the left sounds like.
9/20/2020 11:38 PM
Posted by dino27 on 9/20/2020 2:01:00 PM (view original):
No More Wire Hangers

collins and murkowski are on the record that only the next president can select replacement so the cheaters and jesters have 51. I am sure that Romney will join bringing down to 50.

then will need 1 more.
eyes on Alexander and toomey and Gardner.
Alexander with the disappointing response.
9/20/2020 11:53 PM
Posted by dino27 on 9/20/2020 6:53:00 PM (view original):
Get a room with yourself
Lol
9/20/2020 11:55 PM
Posted by coreander on 9/20/2020 11:14:00 PM (view original):
You and Dino should date. You can take turns identifying as different genders.
I still don't believe you are for real, but if so, it should show everyone just how scary the Dem. Party is (like Dino wasn't nuts enough).
9/21/2020 10:19 AM
coreander = guitarguy. At least he takes an idiotic view on each side.
9/21/2020 12:36 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/20/2020 11:09:00 PM (view original):
Wow, how many times do I have to explain it? I am NOT voting FOR Trump. I AM voting AGAINST a Democratic Party that has become an embarrassment and a danger to this Country (IMO). I've sited numerous things that people decades or centuries ago said would "Never Happen", the same way you try to say things like open borders and defunding police will "Never Happen", yet you still refuse to except the fact that the actions of many (it's not a few) within the Democratic Party are scary (again, IMO) for the future of this Country. Don't believe it if you don't want to, or don't even believe I am not a Trump fan. I really don't care. Just please stop asking me to justify myself over and over and over.
you can call it what you want to justify it to yourself. You are voting for Trump. You don't need to justify yourself to me or anyone else. If you live with yourself after voting for Trump again, go for it.
9/21/2020 12:40 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/20/2020 11:38:00 PM (view original):
I do appreciate hearing what conservatives think the left sounds like.
Chihuahua on crack.. loaded with steroids.

Boom box speakers.

An 8 drill jumbo drilling 8 holes into hard rock

A transmission with no oil in it.

--All of the above..

All they do is spit crap at the right. This place is full of that..

See, I have been away from there for a week or so. I come back, and the same emotional retards are saying the same stuff..
9/21/2020 12:49 PM
Posted by coreander on 9/20/2020 11:14:00 PM (view original):
... and when you cannot utter an intelligent comment, just call the rt wing guy a racist. (this is getting old, though)

Peace - out
9/21/2020 12:51 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.